The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can someone please explain as I am confussed.

Whats happening with the bakery/pie shop? Are the accounts now being done through the media brand? Sounds a bit dodgy.
Also someone said in the thread it was closed?

Reactions: 3
So can someone please explain as I am confussed.

Whats happening with the bakery/pie shop? Are the accounts now being done through the media brand? Sounds a bit dodgy.
Also someone said in the thread it was closed?
The pie shop was closed for some time, which Noel has recently said was due to Tillie being in hospital and it has opened again. Of course it makes sense for them to prioritise their daughter when she is ill, however this clearly shows that they don’t rely on the pie shop for an income, as it was closed for several months and they have 20 children at home to feed. Even now it’s back open again, it doesn’t seem to be doing much work. So they must be using YouTube/social media to fund their lifestyle. They couldn’t have afforded all those Christmas presents without some being gifted and social media money. Aka using the kids to earn cash.

Reactions: 9
The pie shop was closed for some time, which Noel has recently said was due to Tillie being in hospital and it has opened again. Of course it makes sense for them to prioritise their daughter when she is ill, however this clearly shows that they don’t rely on the pie shop for an income, as it was closed for several months and they have 20 children at home to feed. Even now it’s back open again, it doesn’t seem to be doing much work. So they must be using YouTube/social media to fund their lifestyle. They couldn’t have afforded all those Christmas presents without some being gifted and social media money. Aka using the kids to earn cash.
They are funding their lifestyle with gifted free tit.

The online pie service was closed, and the website down. But is the shop actually open? It’s disappeared as a business so how can it be?!

Reactions: 2
They are funding their lifestyle with gifted free tit.

The online pie service was closed, and the website down. But is the shop actually open? It’s disappeared as a business so how can it be?!

Thank you.
Are the businesses still running as I saw something about removal of directors. Is this some kind of tax thing?
Will their income all be under the media company now including the bakery and pie businesses?

Thank you.
Are the businesses still running as I saw something about removal of directors. Is this some kind of tax thing?
Will their income all be under the media company now including the bakery and pie businesses?
I imagine that they are working very hard to minimize tax and maximize profits.

Reactions: 1
Maximise business costs no doubt. To reduce profits. Everything they do pay for will be offset as a business cost.
But yet none of the money will go to the kids who are the main attraction and performers.

Reactions: 5
Years ago when Sue was public on Facebook she posted something about having to contact her accountant because people on forums were trying to search their business details up on company house. They've probably gone to great lengths to keep things as least searchable as possible, so that they can keep the deluded fans where they want them.

Reactions: 7
Years ago when Sue was public on Facebook she posted something about having to contact her accountant because people on forums were trying to search their business details up on company house. They've probably gone to great lengths to keep things as least searchable as possible, so that they can keep the deluded fans where they want them.
Well his new business is searchable and the accounts will be visible. They will be fuming the names been leaked no doubt.

That’s why Radford Pies came under Faradays. They are so sneaky and they don’t want people to know what he is paid and therefore what they claim.

But to get uniform grant last year they must’ve been claiming absolutely maximum tax credits etc, as it’s only given to those on the lowest incomes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
new newspaper story today.
Only 12 live at home, she never mentions that either

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it was just internet orders that were closed ? The update said they couldn't keep up with those on top of the shop and corporate orders or something like that. I also saw people commenting that they enjoyed their pie for boxing day etc so shop must have been open.

I think some of the older children work in the shop so that would have let them keep it running while Noel was that the hospital etc ?

new newspaper story today.
Only 12 live at home, she never mentions that either
To me this doesn't sound true, probably fake news. If the youngest 12 lived at home, this would mean Katie and all those older had moved out. Katie is only 17 and we see her a lot in vlogs (looking after younger siblings) so its unlikey. Wouldn't be surprised if Chloe or the older lads moved out and they didn't say as they seem to feature less and are a bit older, but still being able to afford to move out is a whole other thing.

Reactions: 6
How is Sue wearing a Canada Goose coat?!? (i think?) they're crazy crazy expensive. That's not 'scrimping' at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought only Sophie and Chris had moved out
I thought Chloe had moved out as on her instagram she looked like she was in her own flat as it had different furniture? Maybe Millie lives with her?

Wasn't Daniel hoping to get into the RAF?

How is Sue wearing a Canada Goose coat?!? (i think?) they're crazy crazy expensive. That's not 'scrimping' at all!
That coat Millie got for Christmas looked very expensive but I couldn't work out what make it was?

Reactions: 4
Sue has never scrimped on herself. She has a collection of Radley handbags that were on display in that glass cabinet in the living room. It was mentioned in an article many years ago when Radley was a more exclusive brand than what it is now. She never scrimps on prams either, Noel always said she choses the most expensive one in the shop.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.