The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wonder if the sun know about the pregnancy? Do they pay money for stories? Lol 😏
Only joking I don’t have the time or interest. But I’m surprised it’s not been leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi newbie here lol,
So looks like millions is selling her pram is that to make way for a double? Telling that the background isn't the radford house? Also her cryptic public fb post about hiding a pregnancy,I had noticed someone had mentioned it could be here which has since been deleted.

I won't lie I used to be a fan of them,but as many of you state there content is so boring these days..nothing at all on there but shopping trips and alton towers lol.
It's amazing since people started commenting on mollie being missing she's suddenly appeared on a instragram image sorting the covid tests out

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Those egg prams are crazy expensive new but I'm not sure if they hold their value. I wouldn't pay £500 for a secondhand one personally unless it was nearly new.

Reactions: 18
She wont get £500 for that pram, eggs are expensive to buy but dont hold the value.

I dont understand why she dont just buy a 2nd seat as that converts to a double. I bet she buys a donkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably has to have new everything just like her mother, heaven forbid the new baby has to use a *gasp* hand me down pram o_O

Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to Sue’s egg? Could she not use that? If I remember correctly it was in camouflage and had a matching car seat. Can’t see Sue using it anytime soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wasteful arseholes, Millies egg is horrible

She wont get £500 for that pram, eggs are expensive to buy but dont hold the value.

I dont understand why she dont just buy a 2nd seat as that converts to a double. I bet she buys a donkey!
Or a chavtastic Icandy. Those hold no value either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They made a big thing about buying Millie the pram. They did a vlog (of course they did otherwise how else would we know what super wonderful parents they are 🙄)
It’s such a wasteful amount to spend on a pram unless you truly are going to keep passing it down/reusing it.

They made a big thing about buying Millie the pram. They did a vlog (of course they did otherwise how else would we know what super wonderful parents they are 🙄)
It’s such a wasteful amount to spend on a pram unless you truly are going to keep passing it down/reusing it.
I paid around the same for my last pram and defiantly would have reused it again, but it wont accommodate what we need so hopefully it can go to a new home and be used again.
Its also used daily so justifies the cost.

Its just another sign of immaturity, Radford babies are not seen as the precious little humans they are, instead its an excuse to buy buy buy, or have gifted and brag.

Reactions: 11
Bet the buggy was gifted🙄How about doing the decent thing for once and donate it?
No it wasn't gifted.i think Sue and Noel bought it for her, plus it was content for their program, so maybe the TV station payed for it????. Sue took half the kids to the shop with her to buy it, and Hallie and Tillie spent half the time wrecking the poor ladies pram shop. Sue never stopped them, she just laughed. On line I think it was over £2k because they bought all the matching accessories for it.

• Wow
No it wasn't gifted.i think Sue and Noel bought it for her, plus it was content for their program, so maybe the TV station payed for it????. Sue took half the kids to the shop with her to buy it, and Hallie and Tillie spent half the time wrecking the poor ladies pram shop. Sue never stopped them, she just laughed. On line I think it was over £2k because they bought all the matching accessories for it.
Still gifted then if the TV show paid for it.

Reactions: 7
If Millie is having a boy I bet she gets one of those doubles like Sarah Mingham has got with a blue hood and a pink hood. I’m old so I don’t know what it is other than it’s bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Millie is having a boy I bet she gets one of those doubles like Sarah Mingham has got with a blue hood and a pink hood. I’m old so I don’t know what it is other than it’s bloody awful.
I think thats what she will get a bugaboo Donkey.

Looking back and seeing how vindictive Sue is and how girly Millie dresses O, I think Sue bought her the pram/gifted ect to do her rotten.
The pram was blue and I would have expected Millie to go for a more girly colour, they did 2 that would have been more suitable at the time.
And I think she got it for her so Millie wasnt able to get a pram for O that was better than Sues.

• Wow
Even if her parents bought it for her, it’s still a gifted pram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.