The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see Sue had to make sure Millie was in that insta story about the covid tests 🙄

I still think they've fallen out. Since the trip was likely paid for them by channel 5 (think thats who is doing this one) they probably had a contract in place saying who was coming on the trip.

Reactions: 17
Katie looked like she had her work uniform on hurrah!!!!! Notice Noel is writing and it's Katie doing the kids tests and not their lazy mother. For someone with 22 kids, Sue is as lazy as anything.

Reactions: 27
See Millie’s back and are they going away again with them doing covid tests or do you have to do them when you return?
I think it's because they have been abroad they need to make sure everyone is okay to go back to work, school etc.
Although they really shouldn't be moaning about having to do the tests, they chose to have a holiday instead of going to work/school 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I f’in hate that ice skate. It reminds me of something naff my gran would have in the 90s. I’ve went back to watching the old episodes on 4od just to laugh. Noel saying “ohh if you’re ill we just have to get on with it” while making pies. Seems like his hygiene standards have not improved 😂
Surprised she didn’t hang the Gucci shoes on the tree!!
Green and red is festive!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching 16 kids and they broach the subject of age. Sue says she was 13 when she fell pregnant and 14 when she had Chris. She says Noel was 16. That's an obvious lie. Yes Sue was 13 but if she's 46 and Noel will be 51 on Christmas eve, that means he was 19 when Chris was born.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think it's because they have been abroad they need to make sure everyone is okay to go back to work, school etc.
Although they really shouldn't be moaning about having to do the tests, they chose to have a holiday instead of going to work/school 🤷‍♀️
Plus they chose to have such a large bleeping family !

Reactions: 17
It'll be the telly people picking up the tab. Like the daughter's wedding was. They needed something that wasn't Sue pointing at more plastic tat saying "an' ah got that!" so they'll have got a bung from the hotels and airlines in return for product placement.
Were can I watch the wedding

There's a handbag in front of Millie, probably means she's come for a visit and isn't actually living there. Love Sue sitting back filming while her daughter does the kids tests after probably being at work all day. Oh well, somebody has to film everything they do, if they don't film it did it really happen?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.