The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a rubbish advert that was for the Eufy. I've been thinking about getting one, but the only way I would be tempted to use an influencer code would be if they had showed me what I want to know. Does it do rugs, what pile carpet does it cope with, how long does the battery last, what happens when it's full, filters any good for allergies etc etc. Not being shown it on a hard floor where it scoots around and the rug has been taken up. I will message Eufy and tell them my opinion on influencer advertising. That will last 5 minutes in her house with her bratty kids smashing it about. They are feral and out of control. And it's all down to shite parenting.

The Duggar family in America set themselves up as a huge family with good strong family values. It all just imploded, turned out the oldest had been abusing his sisters, now the individual sisters and brothers are proving the whole thing was a sham, some of them have turned their backs on the family, their closeness was just an illusion. When you have that amount of kids, and pass care over to your older kids, this is what happens. Kids grow up individually instead of being part of a whole as with smaller families. I can absolutely see this happening to the Radfords, one scandal (one.of them to release a tell all maybe) then the whole house of cards falls down because there is no cement binding them as a family.
If it helps my mum has a Eufy (she stuck google eyes on him too but thatā€™s another story šŸ˜‚) and he poddles about doing his thing and puts himself to ā€œbedā€ when done. He does the hardwood, tiles and medium pile rugs no problem, she has a dog and cats, as well as a parrot chucking seed about and he does a really good job. He also goes room to room by himself. Aside from him going rogue one afternoon and pissing off across the patio theyā€™ve not had an issue with him.
Heā€™d be no good for my house and the crap that gets kicked about. Paper and stuff. Not actual crap obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.