The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that they are vlogging daily I thought about starting a thread. They seem like a nice family, albeit a bit chaotic. The last few TV programs they did they didn't come across that well IMO.
Anyhoo they are back in Florida, last time it was with channel 4 and I cannot imagine that they are funding this trip themselves. I have been looking at their IG expecting to see #ad #spon but so far nothing. Either they are not declaring it or they are doing a documentary for American TV is my guess.

Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t imagine how much a trip to Florida Would cost for that family. I remember Kelly from you me and the 6cs saying their fortnight in Florida cost £12k ? I nearly choked. And that’s for a family of 7

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes it must be close to £25k at least, they are going to all of the attractions and eating out in all of the known restaurants. Noel (the Dad) is a self confessed frugaleer which makes me sure that they are not footing the bill. They were in Spain only a few months ago! I am very surprised that the schools authorized the holiday, they must have several children around the GCSE/A level stage.

Reactions: 15
They can't possibly know their children, there isn't time. I bet they rely on the older ones taking care of many of the little ones. Weird

Reactions: 28
I've watched a few Florida vlogs. They're in one of them villas. The mum reckons they've paid for it themselves but I doubt it.
The kids seems sweet, especially Tilly, although she seems to crave the attention. It must be so hard to give each child the attention they deserve.

Didn't the dad get the mum pregnant when she was 14 and he was much older? Always thought that was odd.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Didn't the dad get the mum pregnant when she was 14 and he was much older? Always thought that was odd.
Yes that's them! It's sort of pushed under the carpet, not really discussed at all but am sure most people can do the maths!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm sure years ago there was a show aboutnthem meeting an Australian couple who were very similar to them; also grew up in foster care and had a million children.
Are they planning to have more?

Reactions: 3
I'm sure years ago there was a show aboutnthem meeting an Australian couple who were very similar to them; also grew up in foster care and had a million children.
Are they planning to have more?
I remember watching this

Reactions: 1
They're addicted to having children apparently.
The mum has a psychological problem
IMHO. They can’t physically tend to the needs of all those children so why have them? Absolutely selfish.
Not to mention the dad got Sue pregnant when she was 13 and he was like 18 so very illegal!!
They’ve never hidden the fact but it always seemed so glorified.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I always got the impression, the drive for more kids came from Noel and not Sue. He seems to be the one addicted to babies!

@Dontspillthemilk - do you know the reason why or has that been brushed under the carpet too?
I can’t recall it right now, they mentioned it in the first series of their show that they don’t see him much and he has a family of his own. He doesn’t even work with the Dad unlike the other older children.

I think she was 15 and he was 17/18 when the first baby was born.

Edit; I’m wrong she was 13. bleeping hell. Also Chris Radford is easily googleable, and turns out he was at his sisters wedding. I think he just doesn’t do the fame/TV series as he has some dignity!

Reactions: 13
She was 13 when pregnant and recently turned 14 when she gave birth. Their vlogs are quite boring but whilst Sue seems nice there is a very obvious immaturity to her, I wonder if she has learning difficulties. She never actually has charge of many children either, it seems the older girls look after the younger ones.

Reactions: 11
This is going to sound horrible but I wonder if social services have any input with the family? Not in a horrible way, but in a “do you need support way”.

I quite like them as a family, and it must be lovely having so many siblings. However I don’t have siblings so...

Reactions: 6
Agreed the holiday will cost a bomb but it doesn't seem like they are doing the Disney Parks which would save them thousands! Maybe they are making a good bit of money from YouTube.

Yeah the mum seems alright all the kids though the minute they go in to a shop it's I want I want which is just what kids do but she manages to keep calm, had to laugh at them in the m&m store the other day ? over all i like their videos a lot more interesting to watch than some families cough cough the Inghams.

Reactions: 2
Agreed the holiday will cost a bomb but it doesn't seem like they are doing the Disney Parks which would save them thousands! Maybe they are making a good bit of money from YouTube.

Yeah the mum seems alright all the kids though the minute they go in to a shop it's I want I want which is just what kids do but she manages to keep calm, had to laugh at them in the m&m store the other day ? over all i like their videos a lot more interesting to watch than some families cough cough the Inghams.
On their recent TV show she had to do an Asda shop with them all in tow. Christ. I did tesco with my husband and toddler last week and I’ll never do it again in all my days.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.