The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting for the pregnancy announcement?
with no pregnancy and the kids growing up they will loose their appeal and people will stop watching them. The whole thing is based off Britain’s biggest family but the kids are growing up and probably start to move out in the next few years. I mean the vlogs are the same old boring ones we have seen time and time again. They will run out of things to show on the tv show. Normally it’s a new birth and the lead up to that and the new pram etc. I know Sophie was asking the other week what people wanted to see and I do think they are struggling especially since it’s going to be 10 hours.

Reactions: 7
Will interesting if she is pregnant again. How many times can you have accidents after saying you're going to stop especially in your forties. Surely their followers won't be dumb enough to fall for it. Or do you mean Katie's pregnancy announcement?
I was thinking of Sue but just as likely to be one of the older girls 🙄😆

Reactions: 3
I’m up?

Up what exactly. Absolutely bleeping pathetic. Can’t wait for the next riveting instalment 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just gonna sit back and see what happens next 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I know this sounds a bit cryptic but hopefully it’ll all make sense soon 👍

I’m up?

Up what exactly. Absolutely bleeping pathetic. Can’t wait for the next riveting instalment 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just gonna sit back and see what happens next 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I know this sounds a bit cryptic but hopefully it’ll all make sense soon 👍
That is cryptic 😯
So I wrote a poem
😂😂

There once was a couple from Morecambe
Who said “we’ve got kids so let’s hawk ‘em
And every one more
Brings us money galore
So open your legs while I pork ‘em

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at the state of those trainers 🤦‍♀️ But we’ve just ordered another new car to sit with the other 500 🥱🥱

Priorities hun. Stop messaging people on Instagram and look after your kids ✌

Reactions: 17
Whoever’s wearing those filthy trainers should not be in the front room with them on 😫
That would be tillie, If most of them keep their shoes on then that would explain the dirty floors 🤔She seems to be grouped in with the 1-6 year olds I get why though if there isn't any other girls close to her age.

Reactions: 10
Christmas calls to Santa in September!!! Really???? I’m guessing they need lists early so they know who to try and beg freebies from.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christmas calls to Santa in September!!! Really???? I’m guessing they need lists early so they know who to try and beg freebies from.
That post is just so odd, I mean its september, I love christmas but lets get halloween out the way first.

And the emojis on the feet, why? Did the kids not have baths before putting their pjs on?

That would be tillie, If most of them keep their shoes on then that would explain the dirty floors 🤔She seems to be grouped in with the 1-6 year olds I get why though if there isn't any other girls close to her age.
Isn’t there also Oscar and Casper between Tillie and Hallie?
I noticed in Archie’s birthday vlog, there were all the young ones aside from those two boys. Are they tucked upstairs glued to videogames? Or have they told their mum and dad they don’t want to be filmed and they’ve actually respected that decision?

Oh god. Sue and Noel are going away for their 29th wedding anniversary, that means only one thing, she's gonna come back pregnant. Wonder who is looking after all the kids and doing the cooking? Poor Katie and Ellie probably, because lazy arse Millie won't do sod all.

I can't imagine expecting anyone to look after that many kids while I went on holiday. Surely she's not expecting her teenage girls to look after the physical and emotional needs of a huge gaggle of kids including toddlers. I suppose it's no different than usual, they probably won't even notice Sue and Noel have gone. I can't imagine putting that pressure on teenagers to supervise that many little kids in a huge unsafe house.

Not to mention they'll probably have to cook for everyone including the lazy lads. They'll probably have to deliver it to them as they can't be torn away from their computers. They pretend to be progressive but they're pretty blatantly sexist.

I hope they hire a trained nanny (or a few) and pay them well, or at least pay their daughters very well. Bloody selfish. I'm expecting an announcement for #23 in a few months

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine getting kids riled up about Christmas in September!
Have that pair learned nothing after twenty odd kids?
Kids have no idea of time at that age, no wonder they’re so badly behaved.
Pair of brain dead muppets.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.