The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying to see the sleeping arrangements in their motor homes. I reckon they are both only 4 to 6 bed max. That means only 12 can go. So Lazy Susan and Nitwit Noel, Mouthy Millie and Ophelia as Millie won't cope with getting up. Heidie, Bonnie , Archie, Phoebe, Hallie, Tillie, Oscar, Max, Ellie, Katie, Aimee, so to my reckoning that's 15 of them, so how many kids will end up top and tailing? And I'm guessing they will have 2 travel cots for the two babies. Ellie has a summer job though, so I wonder if she will have to stop home?
I think they’d also take Casper

Reactions: 2
I think they’d also take Casper
Perhaps Josh as well. I think both Ellie and Katie have jobs but at least Katie seems to be going along. Though judging by Noel's work ethic they probably think it's normal to take time off work every few weeks to go on holiday

Reactions: 6
Just watched their grocery haul video, looking at the amount of food I'd expect their cupboards to be bare, they say lots of things won't last a day but there might already be some in the cupboards or fridges. Was there any ice creams left for other shoppers afterwards?? 🤔
To add it was mentioned a while ago but it appears they also buy everything for ophelia, shouldn't that be millies job being almost 20 years old?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who's birthday is it
Not sure the only birthday coming up is phoebe in july. The rest are older kids. Then they is Archie and Ophelia in sept. Unless you found grandkids I think Jacob is in July and daisy in august too.

Reactions: 3
My sister hired a motor home for a week a couple of years ago. That was to sleep 5 but they did have a tent attachment for the kids plus kids’ friends who came along and that was £1200 for a week. Assuming inflation and possibly a bigger unit, X2 that’s probably £3000 for the hire. Then there’s site fees and fuel. Not to mention the constant take aways and restaurants.
Add to that the fact there’s no income for a week due to no pies being made.
But sure, tell us again how you manage on a budget of 30k a year 👀🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I really couldn’t care less where in Scotland they end up. They’ve done Edin/Glas so I’m guessing it will be further north? A trip like creepy and lazys perhaps?

The motorhome of dreams 🙄🙄😩
I can't help thinking of the RV in Christmas vacation - do you think Noel likes rubber sheets? 😂😂😂

Have a look at Hunbelievable on facebook - perfect page for the Radfords 😅

• Haha
My sister hired a motor home for a week a couple of years ago. That was to sleep 5 but they did have a tent attachment for the kids plus kids’ friends who came along and that was £1200 for a week. Assuming inflation and possibly a bigger unit, X2 that’s probably £3000 for the hire. Then there’s site fees and fuel. Not to mention the constant take aways and restaurants.
Add to that the fact there’s no income for a week due to no pies being made.
But sure, tell us again how you manage on a budget of 30k a year 👀🤣
It’s probably all been paid for by ch5 so they have content to film.

Reactions: 14
On Facebook, lazy Susan as I will now refer to Mrs Chavford as, said they hired the motor homes to see how they get on with them before buying one of their own. Funny how the Inghams have just come back from touring Scotland and Creepy Christopher said that he wants to buy a motor home. So first of all lazy Susan wanted to buy a caravan ( the Inghams have one) then they decide against it and today she decides they want to buy a motor home ( because the Inghams have said the same) no originality at all.
She’s stupid- wud have to buy 2 to put the tribe in - C5 need to be aware of all these customers complaining abt their service

Was that Millie in Sue’s motorhome? Where is baby?
I didn't see millie in either of the stories, is it possible she's finally acting like an adult and stayed behind with ophelia? Ellie does look similar to millie and all the other older girls are there too.
Why did they do a big grocery shop knowing they were going on holiday, was it for the ones who stayed behind?

Reactions: 8
She just posted a story where Hallie is in an ill-fitting carseat with the belt around her neck, Tillie's belt was only around her waist, Archie in a regular booster when I'm pretty sure he's only 3. 22 kids later and they have no idea how to keep them safe

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She just posted a story where Hallie is in an ill-fitting carseat with the belt around her neck, Tillie's belt was only around her waist, Archie in a regular booster when I'm pretty sure he's only 3. 22 kids later and they have no idea how to keep them safe
Hallies car seat looks tiny compared to phoebes, her seat belt is worrying. Would archie's seat not have suited her better and vice versa. Perhaps all three should have swapped car chairs.

Reactions: 7
I didn't see millie in either of the stories, is it possible she's finally acting like an adult and stayed behind with ophelia? Ellie does look similar to millie and all the other older girls are there too.
Why did they do a big grocery shop knowing they were going on holiday, was it for the ones who stayed behind?
I might of been wrong, I thought she said Ellie was the other side and I thought it looked like Millie sat behind josh?!? He’s in the front!

Reactions: 4
That Chavfraud woman has got an almighty mouth on her, so has Millie. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
I can’t think of anything worse than taking all those crotch goblins on holiday in two mobile homes. Thicko refers to them as camper vans. It would be my worse nightmare, they are feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes it was Ellie so it would seem Millie and Ophelia are staying behind with jack, Luke, Daniel and James. Also Chloe, Sophie and Chris who no longer live at home.

Reactions: 3
Recap:
They're putting out a new 10-part series
They bought a new premises to make pies which will need a lot of renovating
They got ANOTHER pram for no reason
Chloe appears to have distanced from the family, she and Sue unfollowed each other
They appear to have gotten a new social media manager or publicity person (possibly because Chloe won't do it for them anymore), they revamped their insta, made a tiktok, keep doing dramatic "premieres" for YouTube videos that mostly show old recycled clips

Not sure if I've missed anything, they've been quiet on social media lately and very very boring
Ive never gelled with Chloe.. always thought she was stuck up... above everyone else... the amount of make up she wears is just pathetic and shes a pouty one .. dont do those sort of people

Reactions: 7
the car seats don’t look right. Some of the kids should be on high back boosters still but are just using normal belts. But then again even in the cars they aren’t keeping them rear facing long enough, the cosatto seat Archie I think is in is rated really bad, I found out the other week and ended up binning it and replacing

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.