The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poster would have covered their faces as they are minors. I would have done the same....

Also personalised post-prom tracksuits sounds like the chaviest idea ever. Hideous!
Oh that makes sense, I assumed the Radfords had done it and thought it was random considering safeguarding has never been a consideration for them before and there are literally hundreds of photos of their children's faces already all over the internet. To be honest I wouldn't have gone to the trouble personally, since their own parents don't bother protecting them. Saying that, I probably wouldn't have shared the photo at all for it to have even been a consideration.

I assume by personalised post-prom tracksuits they meant a leavers hoodie, which is another thing most schools seem to do now. That I can just about get on board with, as they're usually funded by the PTA so of no financial burden to parents, although I do find it amusing how they give them out in the summer and all the kids walk around wearing them in the middle of a heatwave with beetroot red faces as, kids being kids, they don't even think of taking it of as a logical solution to help cool them down! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, they're off to Scotland!
It's a joke how much they have closed the bakery just to go on multiple holidays and days out or to do filming.They can't seriously keep claiming the bakery is their only income with it being closed more than it is open. Just think how behind they will be with orders when they return ๐Ÿค” 3 getaways already this year all while customers are forced to wait ages for their orders.

Reactions: 13
It's a joke how much they have closed the bakery just to go on multiple holidays and days outbor to do filming.They can't seriously keep claiming the bakery is their only income with it being closed more than it is open. Just think how behind they will be with orders when they return ๐Ÿค” 3 getaways already this year all while customers are forced to wait ages for their orders.
If I was one of their customers Iโ€™d leave them filthy review and never use them again, or recommend them.

Reactions: 10
I really couldnโ€™t care less where in Scotland they end up. Theyโ€™ve done Edin/Glas so Iโ€™m guessing it will be further north? A trip like creepy and lazys perhaps?

The motorhome of dreams ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 8
Oh that makes sense, I assumed the Radfords had done it and thought it was random considering safeguarding has never been a consideration for them before and there are literally hundreds of photos of their children's faces already all over the internet. To be honest I wouldn't have gone to the trouble personally, since their own parents don't bother protecting them. Saying that, I probably wouldn't have shared the photo at all for it to have even been a consideration.

I assume by personalised post-prom tracksuits they meant a leavers hoodie, which is another thing most schools seem to do now. That I can just about get on board with, as they're usually funded by the PTA so of no financial burden to parents, although I do find it amusing how they give them out in the summer and all the kids walk around wearing them in the middle of a heatwave with beetroot red faces as, kids being kids, they don't even think of taking it of as a logical solution to help cool them down! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
Luckily our school used their brain ( for a change !) And supplied the year 6's with leavers t-shirts ... makes sense seeing its July! I hope they do them next year when my daughter leaves !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nice gifted spa break for them
Oh how lovely. So your customers that have paid you both a lot of money have to wait longer now for their pie orders, because you and your lazy wife are on yet another freebie break chilling. Sorry but they don't deserve to own or run a business, their customer service is absolutely disgraceful. I see Archie is sat in a campervan so I assume they are away yet again for about the 3rd or 4th time this year. So many businesses have gone out of business through the pandemic, yet this shower with their awful customer service and lazy morals have a huge backlog of orders manage to keep theirs, how unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One of the children (Tilly?) attends a c of e school in Heysham. It's not the nearest c of e school to them. The school is extremely selective, both parents need to be baptised c of e, so does the child, parents need to attend church once a month for at least 2 years before you even apply for a place. It is rated outstanding by ofsted and oversubscribed. Based on the child's age, they will have got a place before the new stricter admissions rules were enforced.

The rest attend the nearest primary school or the nearest academy/high school.

I live locally, and have only seen one of the daughter's in the Faraday's shop. Normally, it's another lady whose not related to the Radford's that works there. Weirdly, for a bakery, I did see bread rolls being delivered to the shop (they sell sandwiches, pastries, butties, as well as pies). I would have thought they'd bake the bread themselves.

Regarding Noel not paying a fine in December 2016...the river lune in Lancaster burst it's banks, and in doing so, flooded the electric substation. We had rolling power cuts, all shops closed, no bank machines worked, ran out of food, baby milk, nappies, petrol because the pumps were either empty or didn't work. Schools and places of work were closed and no one could get in or out of Lancaster because both of the main roads out and in are on bridges (Skerton and Greyhound Bridge were shut). So no deliveries t from the motorway could get through. Morecambe was shut off , and it took a good number of weeks for any sort of normalcy to return.

Oh my god I remember that. The flood water was literally up to the car window! I was at Lancs Uni at the time, we were all evacuated due to there being no power despite having a massive windmill on campus ๐Ÿคฏ

sorry, back to the threadโ€ฆ

Reactions: 4
I wouldnโ€™t trust that stupid thick witch to drive a lawnmower let alone a mobile home. They really are a pair of goons and unfortunately they have bred two football teams of the same.

I hope they put life jackets on the kids if they do any activities on Loch Lomond. Poor Mr Kayak will have a heart attack if he sees that lot floating by on paddle boards in bikinis like the Minghams

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dread to think what the noise level will be like day and night with those feral brats. bleeping idiots, they want their heads looking at.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Facebook, lazy Susan as I will now refer to Mrs Chavford as, said they hired the motor homes to see how they get on with them before buying one of their own. Funny how the Inghams have just come back from touring Scotland and Creepy Christopher said that he wants to buy a motor home. So first of all lazy Susan wanted to buy a caravan ( the Inghams have one) then they decide against it and today she decides they want to buy a motor home ( because the Inghams have said the same) no originality at all.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 672342
For those who have been blocked by Queen Sue. This is so bloody tone deaf, oh one of our 2 gifted dryers broke and we missed an important moment in our daughters childhood because we were too busy filming for a tv show that pays us a fortune to show off our terrible parenting. You poor soul! Everyone pray for Sue, never mind those who are going through far worse things
Is she trying to convince us or herself that she has it hard and that filming for a tv show is such a chore. As a mother, nothing would have stopped me from missing those important moments in my kids childhood!

โ€œSorry tillie, mummy was instagramming your little brothers and sisters smack their heads on the floor whilst slip n sliding, she missed your last moments in year 6 ๐Ÿ˜ญโ€ฆ donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll get us a new pram gifted or somethingโ€ฆ for us all to pretend to be in love with โ€

I hope they put life jackets on the kids if they do any activities on Loch Lomond. Poor Mr Kayak will have a heart attack if he sees that lot floating by on paddle boards in bikinis like the Minghams
God forbid. Poor Mr Kayak has been through enough with the Loch Ness monster ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

On Facebook, lazy Susan as I will now refer to Mrs Chavford as, said they hired the motor homes to see how they get on with them before buying one of their own. Funny how the Inghams have just come back from touring Scotland and Creepy Christopher said that he wants to buy a motor home. So first of all lazy Susan wanted to buy a caravan ( the Inghams have one) then they decide against it and today she decides they want to buy a motor home ( because the Inghams have said the same) no originality at all.
Sue needs her own pylon palace of dreams

Welcome to Scotland you bunch of illiterate fools.

What exactly has my country done to deserve this???

Itโ€™s a sad day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Sue would kill for a faux marble staircase. That Pylon Palace, filled with B&M tat, is her idea of heaven

• Haha
God forbid. Poor Mr Kayak has been through enough with the Loch Ness monster ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sue needs her own pylon palace of dreams

Welcome to Scotland you bunch of illiterate fools.

What exactly has my country done to deserve this???

Itโ€™s a sad day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Could you imagine if they were neighbours? Lazy and Lazy Susan chilling on the balcony on the egg chairs, and Creepy Christopher and Nitwit Noel both in beanies, with Creepy Christopher teaching Nitwit Noel his one and only skate trick???? Actually that would be worth a watch.

• Haha
Could you imagine if they were neighbours? Lazy and Lazy Susan chilling on the balcony on the egg chairs, and Creepy Christopher and Nitwit Noel both in beanies, with Creepy Christopher teaching Nitwit Noel his one and only skate trick???? Actually that would be worth a watch.
I think they are both dodgy enough without over complicating things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And people believe this trip is funded by the magic ยฃ30k !!!

Urgh ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Sue would kill for a faux marble staircase. That Pylon Palace, filled with B&M tat, is her idea of heaven
Lol

It actually IS!!! You ainโ€™t wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

I think they are both dodgy enough without over complicating things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And people believe this trip is funded by the magic ยฃ30k !!!

Urgh ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Lol

It actually IS!!! You ainโ€™t wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
I'm dying to see the sleeping arrangements in their motor homes. I reckon they are both only 4 to 6 bed max. That means only 12 can go. So Lazy Susan and Nitwit Noel, Mouthy Millie and Ophelia as Millie won't cope with getting up. Heidie, Bonnie , Archie, Phoebe, Hallie, Tillie, Oscar, Max, Ellie, Katie, Aimee, so to my reckoning that's 15 of them, so how many kids will end up top and tailing? And I'm guessing they will have 2 travel cots for the two babies. Ellie has a summer job though, so I wonder if she will have to stop home?

Reactions: 5
Why the blanked out faces? Bit late to start considering giving their poor kids some privacy!
Sorry for confusion over blanked out faces
As someone else has commented, only reason for it, as the children are young๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 4
Sue shopping for birthday 2 trolleys filled with tat that will get played with for 5 minutes and end up in the skip. They a pool in their. Didnโ€™t they get a pool last year for their all exclusive day thing in the garden probably popped.
Who's birthday is it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.