The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @spilleroftea
Title had to be slightly changed to fit. The original title was "Still on a beg, cant get preg, why the new pram? Is it all for the gram?"

Reactions: 12
Recap:
They're putting out a new 10-part series
They bought a new premises to make pies which will need a lot of renovating
They got ANOTHER pram for no reason
Chloe appears to have distanced from the family, she and Sue unfollowed each other
They appear to have gotten a new social media manager or publicity person (possibly because Chloe won't do it for them anymore), they revamped their insta, made a tiktok, keep doing dramatic "premieres" for YouTube videos that mostly show old recycled clips

Not sure if I've missed anything, they've been quiet on social media lately and very very boring

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just harking back to a question someone asked at the tail end of the last thread. Yes they had a mass Christening at one point for about 8 of the kids. It seemed at the time like it was the TV people's idea because it was on one of the shows they did earlier. They were still scraping for funds and only bought new outfits for a couple of the kids. Made a huge thing about that. As if they were ultimately virtuous for being frugal. Oh the irony in the light of the conspicuous consumption that's been going on ever since.

I know it ticked me off at the time. I'm not a religious person at all but I've never heard any of them refer to anything even remotely spiritual before or since. It seemed to me to be a cynical publicity stunt for a show where they were literally scrambling to find some kind of content. Several of the kids they had Christened were well old enough to have been given at least a rudimentary understanding of what religion is all about. But the Vicar who did it never even asked to have them attend a few Sunday school sessions so they comprehended more of what was going on. The kids obviously all thought it was just another excuse for cake, the ubiquitous helium balloons and more shoving their faces in a camera.

As I said I'm not at all religious but I do know people whose faith is very important to them and what went on with that Christening just seemed massively disrespectful to those who really do believe. Like they were making a mockery of something which is literally sacred to other people. They stood up at the font and promised to renounce Satan and lead their children to lives of faith and whatever - then never mentioned any of it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just harking back to a question someone asked at the tail end of the last thread. Yes they had a mass Christening at one point for about 8 of the kids. It seemed at the time like it was the TV people's idea because it was on one of the shows they did earlier. They were still scraping for funds and only bought new outfits for a couple of the kids. Made a huge thing about that. As if they were ultimately virtuous for being frugal. Oh the irony in the light of the conspicuous consumption that's been going on ever since.

I know it ticked me off at the time. I'm not a religious person at all but I've never heard any of them refer to anything even remotely spiritual before or since. It seemed to me to be a cynical publicity stunt for a show where they were literally scrambling to find some kind of content. Several of the kids they had Christened were well old enough to have been given at least a rudimentary understanding of what religion is all about. But the Vicar who did it never even asked to have them attend a few Sunday school sessions so they comprehended more of what was going on. The kids obviously all thought it was just another excuse for cake, the ubiquitous helium balloons and more shoving their faces in a camera.

As I said I'm not at all religious but I do know people whose faith is very important to them and what went on with that Christening just seemed massively disrespectful to those who really do believe. Like they were making a mockery of something which is literally sacred to other people. They stood up at the font and promised to renounce Satan and lead their children to lives of faith and whatever - then never mentioned any of it again.
I’m not a religious person, I’ve not a godly bone in my body. I feel these are the same but as pp said they just did it for content 🥱🥱

Reactions: 7
They will do anything for content. Anyone else notice how Millie seems to have gone quiet on social media. She got that new Instagram that she forgot to put private but we used to regularly see Ophelia dressed up in new tat but we don’t anymore. Let’s hope people have stopped gifting them stuff.

Reactions: 17
Squeaky clean Noel eh!

Sue. Clean your own doorstep before slagging off others, stupid cow 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder what this was all about?

splashing the cash all over but couldn’t pay a fine!
Why does he get further time to pay? Unless it’s a super big fine 🤔
Also unrelated but with his middle name being Edward, I wonder why none of the boys are called Ed or Ted.

Reactions: 9
At least Millie has stopped posting AWFEELEYAAA in those god awful horrendous outfits like she used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering while nothing new is going on are they sneakily have that room on stilts built ,it seams funny the only video of up stairs was in the boys bedroom ,or aren't they coping without Chloe and everywhere is a mess

Reactions: 5
I was wondering while nothing new is going on are they sneakily have that room on stilts built ,it seams funny the only video of up stairs was in the boys bedroom ,or aren't they coping without Chloe and everywhere is a mess
there is no planning permission

Reactions: 3
I don't follow them closely - could the mass-christening have been a ploy to get the first batch of kids into a CoE/Catholic school of their choice?

They don't seem to value education, I'm not sure if they'd be bothered what school they attended unless it was the facilities/location that appealed.

Reactions: 8
Nothings going on because they’ve signed their lives over to C5 😂😂😂😂😂

It’s ironic because Sue always hated the camera crews

The vlogs are just plain bizarre now, pointless.

Wonder if Noel ever did pay that court fine off lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if some one ordered end of may and is still waiting that’s like 6 weeks. If they are busy with building the new bakery or going off on holiday then shut the orders down. They will use the excuse that Chloe was self isolating but Noel wasn’t and jack was helping him. They should shut down orders when they get to a certain amount and once those are made and sent out. Reopen it. I wonder if the bigger premises will actually help. I know they said they can’t cook and pack at same time so that slows them down. I also know they said they will hire someone else but Noel needs to do a full days work. Hopefully with Tillie going to high school he won’t have to come home and do the school run as all the younger ones will be in the same primary school now. Though sue will come up with another excuse for him to come and help do the school run.

Reactions: 11
If I was a pie making company, I would use the keywords Radford and Pie on google advertising to pick up their slack. Seriously they are trading purely on their “fame” - pretty sure there are plenty of artisan pie makers out there who offer a superior service.
As for the school run, Sue has Millie at home full time. Why tf does she need Noel home from work to do it? Even though Noel only works a part time day, I take my hat off to him for being the only one in that house who actually pulls his weight. The rest seem to be lazy fuckers, especially Millie.

Reactions: 19
I'm not that familiar with some of the eldest kids. What do Jack, Daniel, Luke and Katy do since they're now 18+?

Do they live at home? Work?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.