The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not into religion so forgive me if any of you are, but given their story, they’re hardly the embodiment of Christianity 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New vlog with old content due to premiere at 6. It says 6 amazing moments from summer 2020 and descriptions says including the making of the radford bar, the surprise arrival of the hot tub, our ‘all inclusive’ say in the garden, an adventure picnic, a trip to the beach and Millie’s baby shower. They are really trying now recycling old boring footage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How times change ,though i am not Religious i went to be churched over each of my 5 kids ,its is a lovely service and i had each of them Christened 3 months after they were born ,Nobody would let you in their houses until you had been churched .omg it was over 55 years ago ,

Reactions: 3
I’m not into religion so forgive me if any of you are, but given their story, they’re hardly the embodiment of Christianity 👀
i mean, they sort of are. One of the most believably theories reckons Mary was about 13 and raped by a Roman soldier, who was obviously much older. It’s not too far off 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why the hell are they recycling footage from a year ago? It has to be a company doing their YouTube account. I never dislike videos bit this had a big fat dislike from me.

Reactions: 9
i mean, they sort of are. One of the most believably theories reckons Mary was about 13 and raped by a Roman soldier, who was obviously much older. It’s not too far off 🙈
Oooh I’ve never heard this! Interesting theory though 😊

Why the hell are they recycling footage from a year ago? It has to be a company doing their YouTube account. I never dislike videos bit this had a big fat dislike from me.
They must be trying to scoop up more followers with the baby/happy family stuff. Trouble is it’s already out there so rehashing it into its own separate video and offering it as a ‘premiere’ is a bit bloody desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the video on YT by Wonderbot woman is pregnant with 22nd child and Doctors worry about her health American i think

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.