The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, I think Chloe is the best of the bunch. She's hardworking, kind and doesn't care who she upsets. She says the kids dread it if Sue and Noel leave her in charge because she makes the kids do as they are told. In one of the kids and counting, she was making a cake with the younger kids and they were playing up, Chloe shouted at them to behave or they weren't making the cake, they didn't behave so Chloe made them all go in the lounge and she finished the cake by herself, and when I think it was Hallie cried about it, Chloe just said well if you had behaved you would have helped me. They were in a room in a hotel and I think it was when Sue and Noel renewed their vows and she was trying to phone for food from room service, she shouted at Sue because the kids were shouting and screaming and the receptionist put the phone down on Chloe as she couldn't hear, so Chloe shouted at Sue that she should have kept the kids quiet when she was on the phone as it's rude to not be able to hear. Chloe would lick that house into shape in no time.

Reactions: 52
Seen in the new trailer that they have a device free day and Noel takes the older ones for team building and sue bakes with Hallie and phoebe not sure where Archie and bonnie are. You can well tell it’s hyped up for the show and that they don’t do it often. Also it would seem that they are going to show Daniel getting ready to go into the raf well training. They not mentioned him recently but I wonder if they would say if he decided to quit. I really hope he hasn’t as in the trailer he said he wanted it for at least 4 years and he seems to have worked hard.
I agree I like Chloe and she does seem to have a good work ethic and she is the only one I heard who said they are saving up to buy their own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trailer for episode 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Biggest load of LIES ever. They only make cakes with packet mix 😂 this is ALL for the cameras

• Haha
Now Millie is on a walk with some other people and babies. Sure that’s not allowed yet?

Reactions: 19
And he used to be a chef! :sick:
I agree Chloe seems to be a better parent than sue and Noel. I watched Katie's prom blog as people had mentioned it. Sue's insane! 'We're going to McDonald's for breakfast but I'm trying to lose some weight, so I'm going to be good and just have pancakes and syrup. OOOHHHH *gasp* look at these amazing pancakes!!!!' Then she went into town later again with another girl who wanted a McDonald's, 'no no McDonald's for me (errr, you've already had one today...) I'm gonna be good, I'm gonna get a sandwich' Baffling!

• Haha
Every large family has a dogs body, it's always a female too. Chloe, Jana and Shannon Freer all have to be pseudo mums whilst the mums "chill" (because they deserve it 🙄).
I'd love to see Chloe moving far away and having a life of her own. She seems to take on a lot of her parents emotional baggage too. I hope she's getting paid overtime.

Reactions: 15
Every large family has a dogs body, it's always a female too. Chloe, Jana and Shannon Freer all have to be pseudo mums whilst the mums "chill" (because they deserve it 🙄).
I'd love to see Chloe moving far away and having a life of her own. She seems to take on a lot of her parents emotional baggage too. I hope she's getting paid overtime.
Not in mine there’s not! 😂

Reactions: 3
I just watched the KAC documentary, and the thing that really stood out to me was the way Noel was going on about lockdown and losing his wage etc, and yet didnt seem to mention their youtube income plus all the gifted stuff they get!

Also, and i hate talking about the way people look, but one of the eldest daughters is the mirror image of Noel- including the fang teeth!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched the KAC documentary, and the thing that really stood out to me was the way Noel was going on about lockdown and losing his wage etc, and yet didnt seem to mention their youtube income plus all the gifted stuff they get!

Also, and i hate talking about the way people look, but one of the eldest daughters is the mirror image of Noel- including the fang teeth!!
Didn’t complain much the summer of 2019 when it was closed due to poor hygiene did he? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now sue is asking who’s booked to go abroad sure they will be a vlog soon that they booked another month long holiday

Reactions: 9
The trailer for episode 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Biggest load of LIES ever. They only make cakes with packet mix 😂 this is ALL for the cameras
What a load of crap yet again. Lies , lies and more lies. Channel 5 will have organised the team building and all the activities. They are trying to make out it’s the norm for them. Mrs Chavford didn’t disappoint. She may have been measuring water for the cake but it was still a packet mix. You could see it on the side. The same usual rubbish that we are all supposed to be going into raptures about.

Now sue is asking who’s booked to go abroad sure they will be a vlog soon that they booked another month long holiday
Well they won’t stand a cat in hells chance of getting into Australia.

Reactions: 10
I meant the ones in the media, but to be fair all of them claim that they don't use the children as childcare and it's very obvious they do.
I dont have a dogs body, are there times when my older ones have watched the kids, yes. They do so we can go to the supermarket without taking children.

But they agree to it, its not expected and we pay them for it.

Reactions: 4
I dont have a dogs body, are there times when my older ones have watched the kids, yes. They do so we can go to the supermarket without taking children.

But they agree to it, its not expected and we pay them for it.
Maybe the Radfrauds do too? That's what I think every time I see those girls in the lounge or with babies on their hips. I mean a teenage girl surely don't wanna be around babies 24/7? Just they want to picture like their kids love each other to the moon and back so all they want is to look after them 🤥

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.