The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it's a combination of them having been indoctrinated all their lives that they will never be happier than when they're surrounded by countless siblings, and that none of them earn anywhere near enough to be able to afford to move out. I pity them, they're the products of their parents' selfishness and stupidity.

Please can someone explain the Inghams, I've never heard of them but am very intrigued if they're anything like the Radfrauds!
I’ve only ever watched them once and they come over as hyper! The husband never takes his woolly hat off even when it’s 80 degrees!. That’s all I know about them lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Was hoping we'd see all the Christmas goings on. Has the series finished? I did ask before but didn't see an answer.

Reactions: 1
I knew it wouldn’t be long before the sun got wind of her new car. The people fawning over them in the comments is enough to turn your stomach, wishing her Happy Birthday as if she’s going to see it personally. One thing that surprised me was it’s usually majority women but a lot of these were men!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I knew it wouldn’t be long before the sun got wind of her new car. The people fawning over them in the comments is enough to turn your stomach, wishing her Happy Birthday as if she’s going to see it personally. One thing that surprised me was it’s usually majority women but a lot of these were men!
I often wonder how stupid or gullible you have to be to just believe the magic pie shop pays for it all? Do these people never stop and wonder how the figures simply don't add up?

Reactions: 9
What a absoloute load of CRAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What gets me most annoyed about all these fans is them using the fact that the Radfords are “not on benefits” and therefore should be adored and praised. They’re SELLING THEIR KIDS OUT ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ surely that’s worse!

Reactions: 11
What gets me most annoyed about all these fans is them using the fact that the Radfords are “not on benefits” and therefore should be adored and praised. They’re SELLING THEIR KIDS OUT ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ surely that’s worse!
Poor tillie having her knickers flashed to the world at her most vulnerable. So the mad witch can have more money.

That car and the dogs are going to get stolen. She's so so stupid

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I love the way their "fans" say that Sue is so hard working and totally deserves it. She doesn't do a thing! Chloe and Noel run the pie shop, all the kids are at school or nursery, Noel does all the cooking and the older children look after the younger ones. All Sue does is chill with a nice coffee. Maybe if she was running a house, looking after all her children, keeping down a full time job then yes that's hard working, not sat on your backside chilling.

I suspect it's a combination of them having been indoctrinated all their lives that they will never be happier than when they're surrounded by countless siblings, and that none of them earn anywhere near enough to be able to afford to move out. I pity them, they're the products of their parents' selfishness and stupidity.

Please can someone explain the Inghams, I've never heard of them but am very intrigued if they're anything like the Radfrauds!
The Inghams are Dad Chris who is well known for grooming teenagers, Mum Sarah who does nothing apart from shop and cackle and boast, they have 3 beautiful daughters who have been pulled out of school to be home educated , actually they don't get home educated, they get shoved in their rooms with a book, and a 2 year old boy called Jace does nothing but say ok or I do and eats all day long. They have a business called baby and me which sells blankets that they buy from alibaba which Sarah claims to spends hours designing, each blanket costs them about 3 quid and they flog them for 50. They lie so much they never know what the truth is anymore. They are pregnant with their 5th child or 5th cashcow, however you want to see it. They have just claimed to have bought a huge 9 bedroom house because they cannot live in their current home as they constantly get stalked even though they allow their girls to take the 2 year old with them and play in the street, and apparently they don't feel safe living where they do. Everything the Inghams buy, the Radford's buy and vice versa. Sarah is currently selling over priced easter baskets and personalising them and Sue radford has bought everything off the baby and me website. Sue likes chilling and that's all Sarah Ingham does too, Noel impregnated Sue at 13 but it's all good cos he married her!

Sorry late catch up - erm actually looking after my family.

I don't know how social services don't do them for mental cruelty!

TBH I would be pissed off by the fact that Sue was blaming the guest "teens" and their behaviour than her own kids!

At least YouTube has cracked down more on the child thing. The videos can't include comments or be added to playlists I believe.

And in the show S&N keep saying they don't get much time for each other. No foreplay for Sue then when these babies are made!

And yes I have found time to come here because the magic pie shop produced a new car - WTAF!
No time for each other???? Noel slams in the lamb goes bang bang bang, job done, kerching!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.