The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I questioned the weird poses once. I said it was awful.The photographer said they don’t actually put the baby in all these positions. Its all done with camera magic. So not really natural at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I questioned the weird poses once. I said it was awful.The photographer said they don’t actually put the baby in all these positions. Its all done with camera magic. So not really natural at all.
That's why I don't get those photos. Why get photos taken when it won't even be a true representation of your newborn babe? Smartphones these days are very capable and can take pristine and natural pictures that will be a true reflection of what the baby looked like in these early days.

Reactions: 7
That's why I don't get those photos. Why get photos taken when it won't even be a true representation of your newborn babe? Smartphones these days are very capable and can take pristine and natural pictures that will be a true reflection of what the baby looked like in these early days.
Why would you want to take a newborn anyway in the middle of a Covid pandemic. Brainless.
Anything for a freebie.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like the newborn ones either, I don’t see the need
I think all babies end up looking the same in these shoots with editing etc. like could you actually pick your own baby out of a line up 😂

I was surprised by the vlog and felt sue and noel were actually really supportive. I would have loved that support when I had my first at 18 maybe not the welcome home party she had waiting for her tho! Parenting is hard even more so at 18 so hopefully she will have lots of help on hand.

Reactions: 10
Oh my I didn’t know they had one😂 so they actually took down the wedding photos, the family tree, the school photos and anything to do with family and replaced it with YouTube. Says a lot it really does. Why couldn’t they put it in the hallway along with Noel’s marathon things? Or did they just want it in the front room right in front of your face so everyone who comes in there can see it. 😂😂😂
Looks like it, there was a whole bit of wall dedicated to Alfie as well before they decorated, obviously YouTube pays more so it’s worthy of the wall space 🤣

Reactions: 2
I actually felt really sorry for Millie after having a hard labour then going home to the mad house, I really hope she gets the space and time she needs to bond with her baby and figure out her own routine etc. When I had my son I told nobody to come round the next day as I wanted a day just the 3 of us in our pjs but the whole side of my dads family turned up anyway for pics and cuddles - I was beyond exhausted sore from my emergency c section and I was totally overwhelmed and not one person offered to even make me a cuppa apart from my partner he was annoyed and knackered too so he refused to make anyone else tea etc because none of them thought oh we were told not to come round but we did anyway and didn’t offer as much as to put the kettle on... my partner was helping me with the baby because I’m in pain shuffling everywhere so the last thing he was wanting to do was cater to everyone else 🤦🏻‍♀️If I was to have another baby in the future no one will know my due date when I go to hospital or when I get home my bubble got well and truly burst last time so I won’t be happening again... for Millies sake I really do hope they give her space and not take over and actually listen to her because you do kinda feel lost after having a baby and you need time to get yourself together 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can't believe they'd get away with saying a shock or suprise pregnancy. No protection equals baby. Or are Sue and Noel really that thick?

Reactions: 3
The 23rd embryo is already making its way down sues Fallopian tube :rolleyes:
Nice to finally see a baby that doesn’t have the exact same face as the other 21 children. She’s actually cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been lurking on this thread since watching a couple of the ‘kids and counting’ episodes on 4od and really fascinated by the Radfords. There were 2 other families featured (Scotland’s biggest family and Australia’s) and both seemed to have the religious element present like a lot of super-size families, I think that’s what is intriguing with the Radford’s and sets them apart from all the other famous massive families.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if they have another baby, it’s interesting how many Sue has had in her 40s when a lot of info you read on age and fertility makes out getting pregnant at that age is difficult.

Reactions: 7
I actually felt really sorry for Millie after having a hard labour then going home to the mad house, I really hope she gets the space and time she needs to bond with her baby and figure out her own routine etc. When I had my son I told nobody to come round the next day as I wanted a day just the 3 of us in our pjs but the whole side of my dads family turned up anyway for pics and cuddles - I was beyond exhausted sore from my emergency c section and I was totally overwhelmed and not one person offered to even make me a cuppa apart from my partner he was annoyed and knackered too so he refused to make anyone else tea etc because none of them thought oh we were told not to come round but we did anyway and didn’t offer as much as to put the kettle on... my partner was helping me with the baby because I’m in pain shuffling everywhere so the last thing he was wanting to do was cater to everyone else 🤦🏻‍♀️If I was to have another baby in the future no one will know my due date when I go to hospital or when I get home my bubble got well and truly burst last time so I won’t be happening again... for Millies sake I really do hope they give her space and not take over and actually listen to her because you do kinda feel lost after having a baby and you need time to get yourself together 🤷🏻‍♀️
That sounds horrible :( I had a similar situation family members coming out the woodwork and all of a sudden taking an interest in us when the rest of the year there was no contact. I hope Millie gets space to figure it out herself

Reactions: 3
The b
The 23rd embryo is already making its way down sues Fallopian tube :rolleyes:
Nice to finally see a baby that doesn’t have the exact same face as the other 21 children. She’s actually cute.
The baby being only 50% Radford she won’t be a clone of the rest of her family. If she looks like her father she will be fortunate.

Reactions: 5
We had a very similar experience to greyanatomyfan with my husbands family. They took up every seat and I was standing, no offers of help and my sister in law told us that husband father had complained no one had made him a drink in the car going home! My baby was 36 hours old and we had barely slept for 3 nights!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Knew I had seen it, there doesn’t seem to be any pictures of the kids up though
I would much rather pics of the kids

They are a bit naff and dull. Those weird poses are so overdone

Ive started the school run in my 40s. I've managed it so far with my arthritic knees and managed not to be mistaken for his nan 😆
I am not in my 40s and today the school run was a chore. Lol

How can a person be broody when they have a 5-month-old...? :unsure:
I did, for about 2 mins!
But reality set in and I was over it and lived my baby even more!!

Looks like it, there was a whole bit of wall dedicated to Alfie as well before they decorated, obviously YouTube pays more so it’s worthy of the wall space 🤣
Sorry but I think Alfie is now just a photo opportunity too. New baby meets big brother.
Orfeeya will be off down the cemetery this week for photo op, umm I mean to meet her uncle.
I am not saying they were not devistated at the time but like the other kids he’s forgotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She would have been given fluids for having her tare for starters, and they said she spiked a fever so again may have ran IV antibiotics through the line.
I’m a midwife sorry 🤣 like to stick my nose in! Just wanted to point out a cannula doesn’t mean pain relief was administered. Had 3 cannulas with my 2 and didn’t have pain relief. Just hormone drops and fluids
exactly. May have had strep b, anything. I thought the same. I didn’t have any pain relief with my second, yet I had to have antibiotics due to complications first time around.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe they'd get away with saying a shock or suprise pregnancy. No protection equals baby. Or are Sue and Noel really that thick?
I have when people call it a shock/surprise/accident.
I feel on the pill and implant so really was but I would never let my child know that was the case, it’s as if they were never wanted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.