The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, so fucked! Any Radford child younger than Daisy is technically a 'step' above her in the familial generation model. If you're purposely having children after already having children then you have mental problems. In America our big families tend to be fundamentalist christians and it's very common for the generational dymanic duck up to happen. Some of the most well known fundamentalist families are like the Radfords, still having kids even though they have a handful of grandchildren.
Can you imagine Daisy having to do a family tree project at school 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
All these aunts and uncles being younger or the same age as their nieces and nephews malarkey is just gonna confuse the kids as they grow up. If Millie doesn’t move out, her daughter will probably end up sharing rooms with Bonnie and Heidie and merge in as a sibling rather than a niece.

Reactions: 9
What son has recently been admitted to the RAF? His solo room will be appreciated when he leaves

Reactions: 2
There's over 20 years age gap between my husband and his eldest sister (surprise menopause baby!) He has a niece who is 2 years younger than him, there's rarely a photo of him alone as a child as they were effectivity brought up as siblings. We now have children as does the niece, our great nieces are the same ages as our children. His sisters and brothers actually seem to forget that my two babies are their actual niece and nephew and side line them for the great niece's.

Reactions: 6
There's over 20 years age gap between my husband and his eldest sister (surprise menopause baby!) He has a niece who is 2 years younger than him, there's rarely a photo of him alone as a child as they were effectivity brought up as siblings. We now have children as does the niece, our great nieces are the same ages as our children. His sisters and brothers actually seem to forget that my two babies are their actual niece and nephew and side line them for the great niece's.
My dad’s the same. He was born (4th child) just after the war and his siblings were all in their late teens so his nieces and nephews (my cousins) are similar in age to him (now late 60s and 70s) and their children are more my age.
I suppose if you don’t try to break it down it’s just all family but it must be pretty weird to have nieces and nephews older than you 😊

Reactions: 4
My dad’s the same. He was born (4th child) just after the war and his siblings were all in their late teens so his nieces and nephews (my cousins) are similar in age to him (now late 60s and 70s) and their children are more my age.
I suppose if you don’t try to break it down it’s just all family but it must be pretty weird to have nieces and nephews older than you 😊
I became a aunt at 8, (I'm the youngest of 6) and it was weird enough, let alone the Radford's standard!

Now I'm married I have a niece older than me and a sister in law who's older than my mum!

My youngest brother is only five years older than my daughter and they’re nothing like siblings even though we lived there for the first two years.
My mam used to slip up and call herself mummy to my daughter though.

• Haha
We lived with my parents until my daughter was 2.5yrs.

She called my mum, “mum” as that’s what she heard me call her and thought that was her name. On occasion if she shouted “mummy” meaning me, my mum would automatically answer her, because she was so used to answering to mum to me and my siblings.

That was confusing enough, but imagine it with all those Radfords 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Its all just creepy, with 14 year old mums

Chris is 30 years older than his youngest sibling.

There are 4 or 5 kids older than the oldest grandchild.

The kid wearing armbands in the hot tub! If you need to wear arm bands I dont think you should be in a hot tub

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s this new trend with newborn photo shoots. Sue only started doing them with Bonnie because she needed YouTube content and the boys aren’t interesting enough. Furthermore, THE HOT TUB IS NOT A POOL Y’ALL LOOK DUMB AS HELL

Reactions: 16
How is it safe to have so many young kids jumping about in a hot tub? Surely they would have been better off getting a pool and not that pathetic, tiny inflatable one they had during lockdown!

Reactions: 11
What happens if they get a YouTube button?
Do they become BFFs with the Kardashians 😳😂
Seriously though I genuinely don’t know 👍

What happens if they get a YouTube button?
Do they become BFFs with the Kardashians 😳😂
Seriously though I genuinely don’t know 👍
They get to brag about it in hopes of being noticed more and getting on the PR list for some breast pumps and sweet hampers #pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Even before the pandemic I couldn't imagine taking a days old newborn to a stranger to handle for staged photos. Now with the pandemic it's outright reckless to do this with a babe. I'm sure the whole reason they are doing it is because the photographer reached out for freebies in exchange for the advertising, but damn, you don't have to accept every offer.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.