The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edited slightly to fit, original was The Radford Family #10 now grandchild Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging ‘til dawn! Thank you @Kat5998

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the vlog is also how the baby’s father has found out she’s been born

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why did noel tell the boys to shh and calm down when they got excited over the baby but not the girls when they did? Their favouritism for the girls just gets more and more obvious each time. Anyone would think it was Sue and Noel's child, taking the lead off Millie when introducing her!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Mummyto3girlsandaboy said:
Not one I would choose but I think it’s from a song that all the kids went mad over 🤷‍♀️
That was Cecelia! Great song.
Could be a name suggestion if anybody wants to ping it over to them.

- There was a song doing the rounds on TikTok called Ophelia by The Lumineers a while ago so she might have got it from that!

Reactions: 4
I cant beleive Sue said the baby had 'big feet' and was 'stocky', thats not what you want to hear about a little girl who is hours old.

Reactions: 14
Hiedie WAS in their bed in front of the pillows! You could see the headboard behind the pillows .

Reactions: 3
Recap.
More freebies, gifted, blah, blah, blah.
I feel ya made her entrance, Sue took over! They made a cake on the production companies say so cos well, they ain’t bright enough to think like that. Noel wants another 🙄 🤮

Reactions: 9
Well that was interesting watching. Poor Ophelia, stark naked on the scales being weighed. I was confused at the start when they said Millie only had gas and air but had canulas in her hands. And when at home a house full of kids and camera crew, poor Millie. I just hope she is being paid well from this.

Reactions: 19
Pandemic aside, I just wanted to give Millie a hug. The poor girl looked so overwhelmed and lost! She needed her mum to be a mum not bloody filming her!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well that was interesting watching. Poor Ophelia, stark naked on the scales being weighed. I was confused at the start when they said Millie only had gas and air but had canulas in her hands. And when at home a house full of kids and camera crew, poor Millie. I just hope she is being paid well from this.
She would have been given fluids for having her tare for starters, and they said she spiked a fever so again may have ran IV antibiotics through the line.
I’m a midwife sorry 🤣 like to stick my nose in! Just wanted to point out a cannula doesn’t mean pain relief was administered. Had 3 cannulas with my 2 and didn’t have pain relief. Just hormone drops and fluids

Reactions: 33
She would have been given fluids for having her tare for starters, and they said she spiked a fever so again may have ran IV antibiotics through the line.
I’m a midwife sorry 🤣 like to stick my nose in! Just wanted to point out a cannula doesn’t mean pain relief was administered. Had 3 cannulas with my 2 and didn’t have pain relief. Just hormone drops and fluids
They bang a grey venflon in me everytime I go into labour! Yep, I’ve had a few kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I had cannulas too for the same reason. Bless her.
I think this proves no Labour is ‘risk free’ and Sue has been lucky to have relatively ‘easy birthd’ With minimum complications with her last children especially...

Reactions: 9
sue is definitely broody i can just tell! I can tell 100% in a few months we will have no23 on the way

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why did noel tell the boys to shh and calm down when they got excited over the baby but not the girls when they did? Their favouritism for the girls just gets more and more obvious each time. Anyone would think it was Sue and Noel's child, taking the lead off Millie when introducing her!
Yeah Phoebe and Hallie were jumping on the sofa yapping and as soon as the boys’ noise level goes up slightly it’s “SHHHHHHH” gosh 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
they chose radford instead of the baby daddy’s name! Ophelia Jo Radford. also it does bleeping shock me how ALL of the siblings have posted about Ofeeeliaa. But when Chris’s son was born last year, only Sue posted about it. Is it because Ophelia is a girl? Or they want gifted freebies for her? Or are they trying to prove the point that they actually care about their grandkids😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Poor Heidie she will be forgotten! Sues gonna take over i-feel-ya until they announce the next one.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.