The queen’s jubilee. What are your thoughts & plans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that when the Queen dies Charles’ face will be all over money, stamps, passports, police and military uniforms instead of her’s is quite sad. As well as post boxes changing and singing god save the king instead of god save the queen. I’m not a fan of the royals but her dying is going to change everything. It’ll also cost the UK economy billions. I don’t know when the next time we will actually see a genuine (biological) queen on the throne will be, I guess if George has a daughter. Which a lot of people might not be alive to see

I saw the queen’s mother lived for 101 years though, so hopefully she still has a few more years left. Her Christmas speeches no longer being televised every year will be so strange

I wish Anne was next in line tbh. Whenever I see Charles and Cam all I can think of is poor Diana saying there was 3 in their marriage so it was quite crowded 😥
What will they do about money, will it just be gradually phased out?

What will they do about money, will it just be gradually phased out?
I expect so, it will be so strange as she is the only monarch I can remember and I am in my 60's, my MOther saw 3 monarchs in her lifetime.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I expect so, it will be so strange as she is the only monarch I can remember and I am in my 60's, my MOther saw 3 monarchs in her lifetime.
When Elizabeth became Queen in 1952, that made her the 6th monarch in just over 51 years .