The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the caption all about "last time was interesting" prob like Wayne Lineker slevering over all the young lassies. 🤮 wish epstein would crawl back under the purple brick he crawled out from 🤣

Wit is he actually doing in his latest vid anyways. That dancing might have been acceptable when ye were working way John Leslie pal but its no for soshal media ya creepy wee bastard

Wit is he actually doing in his latest vid anyways. That dancing might have been acceptable when ye were working way John Leslie pal but its no for soshal media ya creepy wee bastard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that when he put the cat video up. Then the ibiza one. Unless they are old videos from drafts
Hes put it on his Facebook aswell someone said bit early for the beer hes replied it's only morning if you've been to bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder if hes jist making out hes in their house wit ever way the guys bleeping lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hes put it on his Facebook aswell someone said bit early for the beer hes replied it's only morning if you've been to bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder if hes jist making out hes in their house wit ever way the guys bleeping lost the plot
He’s changed his Facebook photo aswell , to a different pic than is in the screen recordings and screenshots to make sure people think it wisny him . 😂
dianne Will be on the rampage if she thinks he is in susies😂 I think it’s an old video doubt Susie would take him in just yet Anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Changed his TT name to
naughty_property_boss 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 👊🏻 🍆 💦
he actually makes me sick. He’s actually like a silly wee boy not someone nearing the age of 50! He is definitely experiencing a mid life crisis though no excuse for all this 💩. He’s been called out on the nonsense many times and still continues so he is aware is unacceptable

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.