The Prodigal Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else realise how fake as duck all of Jess' (@theprodigalfox) likes and followers are on insta?? I've literally seen the likes jump from 13 to 1000+ in front of my eyes! And they are all clearly bought 😒 Gets right on my tits!

Reactions: 1
That's really interesting actually....if you look at her likes, say 1345, she only has between 5-40 comments, which is very little. But 345 likes and that amount of comments makes sense.
I'm assuming followers are bought too?
Just improve your content and have better engagement.

The post about FGM was awful...it's such a sad and horrific topic, yet in the photo her and her friends are pissed and she's flashing her knickers, disgraceful

I think she’s trying to cover up the bought followers with the fact she was on the tv. She went from 9k to 43k in a matter of weeks while she was doing those tit events.

Reactions: 2
That's really interesting actually....if you look at her likes, say 1345, she only has between 5-40 comments, which is very little. But 345 likes and that amount of comments makes sense.
I'm assuming followers are bought too?
Just improve your content and have better engagement.

The post about FGM was awful...it's such a sad and horrific topic, yet in the photo her and her friends are pissed and she's flashing her knickers, disgraceful
She definitely buys likes and followers. Just looking at the quality of them, you can tell they are so fake.

It's just embarrassing, she does those events and charges people to "help" them improve their social media accounts, when hers is all a lie 😒

Does anyone know ow where her Multi layered necklace is from? I arguably love it. can't believe nobody has commented on this thread in years!