The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will probably be her pretending he is wearing contacts so he doesn’t look different to twinnie by wearing the glasses he needs
She should realise the constant freebie gift pr stuff Is helping her unpopularity to rise not just tattle talking bout her thats for sure she is no influencer 😂And the video she keeps reposting clearly for tattle benefit she’s just showing herself to be so disrespectful and pathetic wat mother encourages thier child to act like that and I think companies will soon pick up that that they aren’t getting sales from her posts the cute twins will soon grow up and the freebies will die off so hope she’s made lots of money from selling her kids childhoods to pay for everything but then again she prob won’t take them anywhere if she has to pay
Parasite 😡

Reactions: 2
It will probably be her pretending he is wearing contacts so he doesn’t look different to twinnie by wearing the glasses he needs
She should realise the constant freebie gift pr stuff Is helping her unpopularity to rise not just tattle talking bout her thats for sure she is no influencer 😂And the video she keeps reposting clearly for tattle benefit she’s just showing herself to be so disrespectful and pathetic wat mother encourages thier child to act like that and I think companies will soon pick up that that they aren’t getting sales from her posts the cute twins will soon grow up and the freebies will die off so hope she’s made lots of money from selling her kids childhoods to pay for everything but then again she prob won’t take them anywhere if she has to pay
Parasite 😡
Definitely thought the same thing with that repeated story of the kids being allowed to act feral on a train, no regard for other passengers.
And Claire, it isn’t just tattlers that despise the beggars… sorry influencers 🥱 so many people I know that aren’t on tattle can’t stand all the freeloading, if you think it makes you look good and important well I’ve news for you… it certainly doesn’t.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, do these companies realise that they’re putting people off ever spending any money with them when they see grabby takers like her being given all this for nothing?
Any company I see giving her and others tit I actively don't buy from now, and I encourage my friends to follow suit. Absolute joke isn't it 😡 I hope it all comes crashing down around her very soon!!

Oh and interesting she says she doesn't beg... according to zipworld they don't contact "influencers", "influences" can contact them about visits and posts! And apparently an awful lot of companies work like that, hmmm, and you say you don't bet Claire? 🤔 Anyone else smelling bullshit?

I’ve never heard of a 5 year old wearing contract lenses, or that the glasses were to strong. As his mom she should of been calling the hospital to say something isn’t right with the glasses , my daughter wears really strong glasses , she’s under the hospital and has been been wearing them since she was two,

And I can’t believe there away again , I looked at taking my family to Drayton manor as we live quite close, over £350 for two days and one night hotel stay , well pissed off ans I won’t be going back there for a while 😡😡😡

She was too busy begging for freebies and scrounging to be a responsible parent and do something for her child that wouldn't earn her money! If his glasses were gifted well, then she'd be bleeping mother of the year about them!

Any company I see giving her and others tit I actively don't buy from now, and I encourage my friends to follow suit. Absolute joke isn't it 😡 I hope it all comes crashing down around her very soon!!

Oh and interesting she says she doesn't beg... according to zipworld they don't contact "influencers", "influences" can contact them about visits and posts! And apparently an awful lot of companies work like that, hmmm, and you say you don't bet Claire? 🤔 Anyone else smelling bullshit?

She was too busy begging for freebies and scrounging to be a responsible parent and do something for her child that wouldn't earn her money! If his glasses were gifted well, then she'd be bleeping mother of the year about them!
I definitely advise those I know not to buy from the companies that she begs stuff from.
Oh I forgot… she doesn’t ask for stuff “yeah right”🙄
Odd how the company that sent her those blue shoes the kids were wearing knew exactly what size to send🙄

Reactions: 1
“To the miserable ones”
No mention of tattle there, she’s learning not to expose her freeloading to her deluded followers.
The boys had a great time!
I’ll bet they did, they say the best things in life are free… or in her case freeloaded 🙄

“To the miserable ones”
No mention of tattle there, she’s learning not to expose her freeloading to her deluded followers.
The boys had a great time!
I’ll bet they did, they say the best things in life are free… or in her case freeloaded 🙄

Guys, she missed us too!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I'm so happy we got a mention. Although I am disappointed in 2 things. 1. I'm not miserable, very joyful and happy actually! 2. We didn't get our normal rant, that makes me sad 🙁 Maybe another day 🤞

Of course they loved it and aren't too old for Thomas, she's hardly going to be honest and say actually they thought it was tit when it was begged for I mean a gift! Can just imagine her barking at them to look happy and enjoy it or they'll make her look bad 😂😂

Waiting for their trip to the safari thing is Essex now, another multiple family got gifted entry... which would have cost just shy of £150!! No doubt claire will be jealous af and on that asap

Guys, she missed us too!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I'm so happy we got a mention. Although I am disappointed in 2 things. 1. I'm not miserable, very joyful and happy actually! 2. We didn't get our normal rant, that makes me sad 🙁 Maybe another day 🤞

Of course they loved it and aren't too old for Thomas, she's hardly going to be honest and say actually they thought it was tit when it was begged for I mean a gift! Can just imagine her barking at them to look happy and enjoy it or they'll make her look bad 😂😂

Waiting for their trip to the safari thing is Essex now, another multiple family got gifted entry... which would have cost just shy of £150!! No doubt claire will be jealous af and on that asap
It’s funny how she thinks people that call freeloaders out are miserable.
I’ll bet there’s no one more miserable than her if she sees another “influencer” family being given something that she and her little darlings haven’t got.

Sorry is she calling us miserable 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more sullen face than hers Bird has never cracked a Smile 🙃 and I love how she is trying to be cryptic On her post I think she’s obsessed with us 😊😊😊

• Haha
Sorry is she calling us miserable 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more sullen face than hers Bird has never cracked a Smile 🙃 and I love how she is trying to be cryptic On her post I think she’s obsessed with us 😊😊😊
I saw her smile once and it honestly gave me nightmares. She ain't got a face for smiling 🤢

I have seen this woman on instagram and I found her off, but couldnt put my finger on it.

Now I can thanks to this thread.

And yep the quad woman, just horrible. Also the pink sisters she links up with.

Reactions: 3
She's been rather quiet recently! Well, I say quiet, literally all she's posting is reposts to her stories of previous reels etc trying to blag more likes. Swear I've seen the same few at least 3 or more times by now. Maybe she thinks if she shoves it down people's throats enough it'll boost her views and likes 🤔

She's been rather quiet recently! Well, I say quiet, literally all she's posting is reposts to her stories of previous reels etc trying to blag more likes. Swear I've seen the same few at least 3 or more times by now. Maybe she thinks if she shoves it down people's throats enough it'll boost her views and likes 🤔
Been thinking the same.
Are the freebies finally running dry?

She’s getting her knickers in a twist again, going on a rant about us!
She’s not even been mentioned in the last week, she must be bored now the freebies seem to be drying up.
Love how she lets her sycophants know about us, with any luck they’ll come on here and see just what she’s like.

Looks like she’s back on the freeloading train 🚂
Breakfast with Santa at 245 ft yesterday and Batman toys today 🙄

Guys she’s really missed us she’s posting about tattle again she’s so dumb this thread had gone quiet but now she will send her followers over so if your new here please feel free to read this thread as she’s saying what we’ve said about her and her family is awful …. Erm all that’s mainly been said is calling her out on her beggy desperate behaviour and nothing has been said about her family tattle isn’t like that in the game of slating kids 😂😂😂