The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met her not so long ago and thought she was a gypsy…. Is she one?
Nothing wrong with being a gypsy, if that’s the case.
It’s the constant freeloading of stuff they don’t even need that annoys me, especially when so many people are struggling to afford the necessities.
Time the companies that gift all this stuff got wise and realised that all this isn’t a good idea.

Reactions: 3
She has?
If she’s posting it on Instagram then the irony of it is that many of her followers probably weren’t even aware of the thread about her on here, we’ll they are now that she’s willingly posting it all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tattle has rattled the freebie queen 😂 maybe she should give the gifted, press, ad, stuff a break or at least a typical post or few in between the constant freebie ones a lot of people aren’t as fortunate as her to get these constant holidays days out and toys clothes etc the list goes on her and that cunta quad mother are deffo as bad as each other for the gifts she loves to grab grab grab too pair of freeloaders Claire doesn’t come across like the evil ice queen like cunta though so she has that going for her but just because they have multiples woope bleeping do doesn’t mean they are entitled to freebies and in fact most people who see company’s gifting the same kids who have everything over and over again are less likely to order from the company or visit them I actually couldn’t care less what she gets given but nobody likes a bragger and that’s how she comes across sadly

Reactions: 4
But they don’t beg for the freebies!
Of course, everyone gets stuff delivered several times a week and free #presstrip 🙄 trips away at no cost at all!
Pull the other one Claire, it’s got bleeping Big Ben on it.

Guys guys, don't forget ANYONE can do this, ANYONE can exploit their kids and beg be given things completely unexpectedly and free of charge simply in return for cute photos of their kids! We're just all too lazy according to our mate Claire! Wondering how she and Cunta will deal with their kids aren't so cute anymore and they might have to fork out for something!

Ps. Anyone crack up laughing when she said about getting tonnes of support? More like they checked this out. Cheers for the shout out Claire 👍 She ain't half trying hard (and miserably failing) to prove us wrong... Fiver says the next post or story is another gifted or ad or prbollocks! Or maybe another repost of an existing post, begging for more links and shares #soneedyimembarrassedforher 🤔

Guys guys, don't forget ANYONE can do this, ANYONE can exploit their kids and beg be given things completely unexpectedly and free of charge simply in return for cute photos of their kids! We're just all too lazy according to our mate Claire! Wondering how she and Cunta will deal with their kids aren't so cute anymore and they might have to fork out for something!

Ps. Anyone crack up laughing when she said about getting tonnes of support? More like they checked this out. Cheers for the shout out Claire 👍 She ain't half trying hard (and miserably failing) to prove us wrong... Fiver says the next post or story is another gifted or ad or prbollocks! Or maybe another repost of an existing post, begging for more links and shares #soneedyimembarrassedforher 🤔
Gifted coats gifted boots gifted hotel and all activities all weekend, but when Anyone call her out we’re witches, but all ok because all her followers have inboxed to say everyone on here are sad, think she’s put way more attention here and they probably thinking what we’re saying

Reactions: 4
She’s quite illiterate too!
“On your conscious”
Think she means conscience.
I’d say my conscience stops me from encouraging companies to send free stuff for my kids, my conscience tells me to actually pay for whatever they need.

Reactions: 2
Our friend is hashtaging #slanderous she needs to look up the definition nothing said on tattle is untrue that’s not slander ✌🏻We all truth babes 😂

Gifted coats gifted boots gifted hotel and all activities all weekend, but when Anyone call her out we’re witches, but all ok because all her followers have inboxed to say everyone on here are sad, think she’s put way more attention here and they probably thinking what we’re saying

Agreed! Interesting how she apparently doesn't beg and yet she has way less followers than several similar families, but is also gifted the most - tied with Cunta of course. At least Cunta does have over 4 times more followers than beggy over here.

Our friend is hashtaging #slanderous she needs to look up the definition nothing said on tattle is untrue that’s not slander ✌🏻We all truth babes 😂
The whole truth and nothing but the truth babes! 😂
What about all those people who are struggling to make ends meet, to even get food on the table and she's sat on her ass begging for and accepting all this expensive free tit. My conscience is happy knowing that I contribute to society and I sleep so knowing that I don't keep loads of tit I don't need and I don't spend my time thinking of further way to sell my kids out

Last edited:
My consience Is clear I pay for my kids clothes our holidays and days out I don’t have a magic letter box that freebies pop through I don’t think that having multiples makes me entitled to forever be gifted or #pr stars nothing has been said on here that’s lies or threats just truth and opinions she should stop her plugs of tattle we can’t keep up with the influx of new people joining 😂

My consience Is clear I pay for my kids clothes our holidays and days out I don’t have a magic letter box that freebies pop through I don’t think that having multiples makes me entitled to forever be gifted or #pr stars nothing has been said on here that’s lies or threats just truth and opinions she should stop her plugs of tattle we can’t keep up with the influx of new people joining 😂
Exactly, no way would I ever want stuff given to me for my kids.
I was brought up to realise that if I have them then I’m responsible for them, if they need anything it’s my place to buy it, end of.

Reactions: 1
Interesting she slates us for saying the truth and calling her out on her bullshit and brings up mental health, when I very clearly remember her posting videos before of her saying can we show her 9 year old some love as he doesn't think he's as good as his brothers and has an ad or something and then a video of said kid asking for support! She went on to say did he think he'll get as many likes as them and he said no, when she asked why he said because he's not a triplet!!! That's going to do wonders for his self esteem and mental health isn't it Claire you dick!!! 😡😡😡

• Wow
Also I wonder if she ever stops to think who is actually paying for the stuff she constantly gets given?
Because I’ll tell you who is… every one of us whenever we buy anything from companies that gift stuff to the likes of her.
She doesn’t really think the companies that give all this to her are actually paying does she?
Is she so naive?
Because companies mark up their prices to allow for the freebies they “give away”, no way do they pay it all comes down to you & me!
I try my best not to buy from those that give to her and others but there must be times when we’ve all bought from those that give to “influencers” without realising.
So there you are, who pays? Us lot.

Also I wonder if she ever stops to think who is actually paying for the stuff she constantly gets given?
Because I’ll tell you who is… every one of us whenever we buy anything from companies that gift stuff to the likes of her.
She doesn’t really think the companies that give all this to her are actually paying does she?
Is she so naive?
Because companies mark up their prices to allow for the freebies they “give away”, no way do they pay it all comes down to you & me!
I try my best not to buy from those that give to her and others but there must be times when we’ve all bought from those that give to “influencers” without realising.
So there you are, who pays? Us lot.

She thinks the world shines out her ass and she's entitled to it all! Doesn't give a toss about anyone but herself. Oh and the ways she can make money off her kids 🤑🤑🤑

Off to the gym in gifted onesies & gifted footwear, the things she says she doesn’t ask for and they just get sent to her!
Uncanny how the companies that send them always know the kids sizes, especially shoe sizes that can be really difficult to judge without knowing 🙄

Bet she's glad the kids is getting contacts, imagine if her identical twins couldn't be 100% identical all the time, her head would explode! Also interesting that he was meant to be wearing the glasses, he just "didn't get on with them" aka she didn't like them!

And they’re away again on another “press trip”🙄
Pushy & sharp elbowed doesn’t even come close!
She’ll get where bleeping castor oil can’t.
Also “Thomas the tank engine”!!!
Aren’t her lot a bit old for that?

Reactions: 1
Bet she's glad the kids is getting contacts, imagine if her identical twins couldn't be 100% identical all the time, her head would explode! Also interesting that he was meant to be wearing the glasses, he just "didn't get on with them" aka she didn't like them!
I’ve never heard of a 5 year old wearing contract lenses, or that the glasses were to strong. As his mom she should of been calling the hospital to say something isn’t right with the glasses , my daughter wears really strong glasses , she’s under the hospital and has been been wearing them since she was two,

And I can’t believe there away again , I looked at taking my family to Drayton manor as we live quite close, over £350 for two days and one night hotel stay , well pissed off ans I won’t be going back there for a while 😡😡😡

I’ve never heard of a 5 year old wearing contract lenses, or that the glasses were to strong. As his mom she should of been calling the hospital to say something isn’t right with the glasses , my daughter wears really strong glasses , she’s under the hospital and has been been wearing them since she was two,

And I can’t believe there away again , I looked at taking my family to Drayton manor as we live quite close, over £350 for two days and one night hotel stay , well pissed off ans I won’t be going back there for a while 😡😡😡
Exactly, do these companies realise that they’re putting people off ever spending any money with them when they see grabby takers like her being given all this for nothing?