The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Triplet boys plus 3 older kids the mum Claire is one of the biggest Begs on Instagram and blocks you if you dare to question her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty much sums it up! Her and Cunta Crozier seem to be in cahoots to see who can be the biggest beg and get the most stuff, she has recently split from her husband and feels she deserves free things that her kids promote for her so they don't go without... aka making them work on her behalf. Known to beg for likes, use her kids to guilt trip for likes and be rude to anyone who's comments could possibly be negative. Has no shame over exploiting her kids, using the fact that she has triplets to advertise them and sell stories to the paper.

Above information comes from following her for a while and my friend messaging this evening about the £549 sofa she was gifted! On top of the shoes, coats, sweets and toys she also got gifted all within the past day.

Reactions: 3
Pretty much sums it up! Her and Cunta Crozier seem to be in cahoots to see who can be the biggest beg and get the most stuff, she has recently split from her husband and feels she deserves free things that her kids promote for her so they don't go without... aka making them work on her behalf. Known to beg for likes, use her kids to guilt trip for likes and be rude to anyone who's comments could possibly be negative. Has no shame over exploiting her kids, using the fact that she has triplets to advertise them and sell stories to the paper.

Above information comes from following her for a while and my friend messaging this evening about the £549 sofa she was gifted! On top of the shoes, coats, sweets and toys she also got gifted all within the past day.
Absolute joke I had not heard of them until recently but now have caught up and the woman has no shame she literally begs for likes how embarrassing all the day trips as well they go on all for free I believe they was on the tele as well a couple of years back in a channel 5 documentary

Absolute joke I had not heard of them until recently but now have caught up and the woman has no shame she literally begs for likes how embarrassing all the day trips as well they go on all for free I believe they was on the tele as well a couple of years back in a channel 5 documentary
Aren’t the kids actors too?
Featured in a few TV or film things.

Reactions: 1
Aren’t the kids actors too?
Featured in a few TV or film things.
Yeah, they are. They've done Mary Queen of Scots playing the young King James I think it was. And I think a couple of them were in one with Keira Knightley last year too.

Zero shame whatsoever. I'm embarrassed for her! Sells her children out like there's no tomorrow 😠

Reactions: 2
Another word for gifted freebie etc I’d say

Yeah, I'm pretty sure ad/gifted/prproduct is all essentially the same. I reckon they just changed it to prproduct and press trip to make it sound "professional" like they're actually doing a job!

Just going down my Instagram today I've seen these guys with another multiple family on a "presstrip" holiday, decked out in all gifted clothes, shoes, everything, another multiple family on a "presstrip" holiday and on a gifted outing at the eden project today and a third multiple family on a "presstrip" to Paultons park! Oh and yet another multiple mum moaning about all these Lego sets she got gifted as she has to build them all and submit the content by Monday or something, presumably for an ad! duck. Me.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211024-131319_Instagram.jpg

Well when you keep posting it and begging for likes....

Also, yes Claire, the fact another video wasn't in portrait mode is exactly why it's not done as well as you hoped for likes. You know what, repost it with a caption with a clickbait guilt trip title of can his identical twin do as well as his brother or something. You know what, keep talking about your kids with such definite titles, make sure Ajaz, non id, feels left out, that Koray and Kuzey know they're identical and have their bond forced closer and the other kids know they're not as special cos they're not triplets and don't make you money!!

• Angry
Looks like a whole bunch of the freeloaders are on that “press trip”!!!

I saw that! Is the place they went desperate for exposure or something?!

Also, it would appear Claire knows this page exists. She sent my mate a brutal message accusing her of posting on here and calling us all scum. So hey there Claire! 👋 What freebies are on the list next?

• Wow
What was that, another ad and another gifted trip since yesterday? 🤔 I bet 2 more before Friday morning! 😂

They, along with the other beggar the Crozier quads mum have been gifted sweets!
like kids don’t get enough halloween sweets.
Also, their behaviour on the London tube train was horrendous, using the safety straps as gymnastic rings to do somersaults on, why didn’t she tell them to stop rather than sit there filming them?

They, along with the other beggar the Crozier quads mum have been gifted sweets!
Also, their behaviour on the London tube train was horrendous, using the safety straps as gymnastic rings to do somersaults on, why didn’t she tell them to stop rather than sit there filming them?

Wait, you mean she's not entitled to let them behave however they want, she is an "instagrammer" you know! They probably wouldn't listen to her anyway, I wouldn't take my parent seriously if they filmed me constantly, I'd be thinking they're a daft twit tbh!

Too baggy to even get their own candy, why aren't I surprised! Also, anyone see her story earlier? Love how she thinks our lives are mundane just cos we don't exploit our kids and beg for everything!

Aww shine a light you made it to her stories clearly rattled her cage 😂😂😂 good she’s a silly beggy bish and she should teach her kids some respect and how to behave in public oh and seeing as she reads here put your kids glasses on him Claire you terrible parent just because it makes him look different to his twin and they aren’t as noticeable put your kids first not your love of attention his glasses are imperative to him poor little mite 😓

Wait, you mean she's not entitled to let them behave however they want, she is an "instagrammer" you know! They probably wouldn't listen to her anyway, I wouldn't take my parent seriously if they filmed me constantly, I'd be thinking they're a daft twit tbh!

Too baggy to even get their own candy, why aren't I surprised! Also, anyone see her story earlier? Love how she thinks our lives are mundane just cos we don't exploit our kids and beg for everything!
We definitely know that she goes on here then.
Funny she finds the time between blagging stuff & exploiting her kids!

Aww shine a light you made it to her stories clearly rattled her cage 😂😂😂 good she’s a silly beggy bish and she should teach her kids some respect and how to behave in public oh and seeing as she reads here put your kids glasses on him Claire you terrible parent just because it makes him look different to his twin and they aren’t as noticeable put your kids first not your love of attention his glasses are imperative to him poor little mite 😓
I’m honoured it seems.

• Haha