The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New reel of her kids climbing all over the seats on the London underground and swinging into each other kicking each other. I'm sorry but that's not appropriate. I parent my kids properly and there is no way I'd let them do this. Public transport isn't a gym for your kids...

Just seen her last reels and her kids and those tickled pink sisters always look so miserable. They obviously hate being on camera. I can't get over how staged it is.

Reactions: 2
New reel of her kids climbing all over the seats on the London underground and swinging into each other kicking each other. I'm sorry but that's not appropriate. I parent my kids properly and there is no way I'd let them do this. Public transport isn't a gym for your kids...

Just seen her last reels and her kids and those tickled pink sisters always look so miserable. They obviously hate being on camera. I can't get over how staged it is.
Why would anyone let their kids stand on seats that passengers have to sit on?
she has no desire to control them, she’s allowed them to swing on the holding straps before.
She must think other people find them as endearing as she does 🙄

Reactions: 1
Looks like this instabeg is now homeschooling!
Well they were never there anyway with their constant scrounged trips.

Reactions: 1
I mean this is ridiculous, how can she claim to be homeschooling. She's using those kids to just get free holidays for all of them. My arse is she teaching them anything. I bet they spend the whole time away and the 11 y/o who is still in school will just miss loads.

She showed some year 2 workbooks which means those kids are working over a year behind because they are supposed to be in Year 3 and about to go into year 4! I honestly cannot see how homeschooling them will help their academic progress.

Interestingly in the video the boy said they are out of school 'until at September' and the text said 'until at least September'. I wonder if she's maybe moving house or something else has come up schooling wise that has forced her hand.

I mean this is ridiculous, how can she claim to be homeschooling. She's using those kids to just get free holidays for all of them. My arse is she teaching them anything. I bet they spend the whole time away and the 11 y/o who is still in school will just miss loads.

She showed some year 2 workbooks which means those kids are working over a year behind because they are supposed to be in Year 3 and about to go into year 4! I honestly cannot see how homeschooling them will help their academic progress.

Interestingly in the video the boy said they are out of school 'until at September' and the text said 'until at least September'. I wonder if she's maybe moving house or something else has come up schooling wise that has forced her hand.
Wonder if the school finally called her out on all the school time they’ve missed through her dragging them on these scrounged holidays!

She's getting worse and worse!!! Their home education for today was to go to the local leisure centre on their bikes .... I mean... That's lovely but home Ed it isn't! I take my kids out to do stuff like that after school and at weekends!

Since announcing they were home educating (2 weeks ago)they have had PR/gifted posts from..

A leisure resort - a free holiday
VOX blocks - a story audiobook player.
Matching hoodies
Another holiday at a resort where they wore nothing but gifted clothes
Personalized tee shirts
A free carpet
Maths books
Science kit
Science magazines
Some reading books
A horrible histories trip on the Thames

I mean it's a bleeping joke. Her videos are awful too. She doesn't promote these things well!! You can literally hear her in the videos prompting the poor kids to say their 'lines'. It's just ridiculous. If you are going to make a living off advertising tit at least do it well and PRETEND to have content in between adverts.

She's getting worse and worse!!! Their home education for today was to go to the local leisure centre on their bikes .... I mean... That's lovely but home Ed it isn't! I take my kids out to do stuff like that after school and at weekends!

Since announcing they were home educating (2 weeks ago)they have had PR/gifted posts from..

A leisure resort - a free holiday
VOX blocks - a story audiobook player.
Matching hoodies
Another holiday at a resort where they wore nothing but gifted clothes
Personalized tee shirts
A free carpet
Maths books
Science kit
Science magazines
Some reading books
A horrible histories trip on the Thames

I mean it's a bleeping joke. Her videos are awful too. She doesn't promote these things well!! You can literally hear her in the videos prompting the poor kids to say their 'lines'. It's just ridiculous. If you are going to make a living off advertising tit at least do it well and PRETEND to have content in between adverts.
She’s the biggest instabeg around, hard faced mare.,