The Pill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which contraceptive pill are you on? What are your side effects if any? I’m on Cerelle which is a mini pill, not liking to be honest! Was previously on Yasmin but it was giving me horrible headaches.

I am on Cerazette. It has a bad rep but I don't have periods very often and when I do they are not very painful, heavy or long. I have gained weight on this pill (not a huge amount, maybe a stone) but it could just be down to getting older/working in an office/being greedy lol.

I was on Microgynon which I got on very well with but my blood pressure was regularly high and I was recommended switching

I was on cerazette for two years and it made me itch 😂 had to take an antihistamine everyday until I realised the itching started not long after I went on it. Had a horrible time when I came off it... I get mild anxiety in the autumn/winter months and came off in the September and it was so much worse that year.
Got the mirena coil put in when my wee one was born and not really had any problems

I was on rigevidon since 16, I'm 24 now. Came off a few months ago as my mum had a breast cancer scare and it completely put me off due the link between the two. I now have a natural cycle and my skin has improved. Currently using condoms (BF hates it 😂 ) but I'm much happier. I did have a break from the pill for around a year and tried the implant but my skin was awful for the whole time!!

I’m on cerelle, when i started it i hated it, was constantly bleeding. Stopped it for a few months, started it again, and been on it for 4/5 years now with no bleeding at all!

I’ve been on microgynan before it made me and absolute psycho 🙈 cerelle at the minute is giving me constant spots on my chin, the beginnings of a moustache 😂 and I haven’t had a period since I started it 3/4 months ago! I need to swap to another!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been on microgynan before it made me and absolute psycho 🙈 cerelle at the minute is giving me constant spots on my chin, the beginnings of a moustache 😂 and I haven’t had a period since I started it 3/4 months ago! I need to swap to another!
Yeah miceogynan made me horrided angry, I've got the inplant now lucky people dont have periods with it I have mine without fail still but not as bad

Reactions: 1
I recently went on microgynon, was only on it a month and turned me completely psycho! Ended up causing my relationship to break down due to how I was acting 😬😬😬

Reactions: 2
I'm was on Microgynon, and had no problems however my drs have put me on Rigevidon and had a few issues with delayed periods and i also get very light periods which is a blessing. The pharmacist seems to think there isn't much difference between those 2 contraceptive pills.
Drs have also advised me if i would consider the coil - I've refused as im happy with what im prescribed.