The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes indeed, stopping in here to say oul Billy Spielberg, who was meant to be watching the Queen, instead hoofed it to France. No word yet on whether he was a guest of H.M. at Broadstairs for the 6 weeks it took to get from arrest to court date. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess I am the last one to see it but in xSe that somone didnt yet
Sandro!!!!....Mojo was looking all over for you!!!!....LOL...just kidding, but we were wondering where you'd gone off to! Welcome back.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am only peaking these days, not having time for much more before the year end, but I love to read you all :*

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So the green room finally got (almost) completed. After saying it would be done in a week.
Noticeable by his absence, again, Michael left the cutting in job for Billy.

Reactions: 3
So the green room finally got (almost) completed. After saying it would be done in a week.
Noticeable by his absence, again, Michael left the cutting in job for Billy.
Yes, that's all true but I am glad to see some renovation being done there. Billy, for all his faults, is showing some initiative and getting some work done. Maybe people commenting on what a tower of strength his dad is has finally given him a kick in the ass...LOL...sorry, couldn't resist...but it's a shame it hasn't done anything for Michael who remains a lazy "sexual intellectual"...(translates to: bleeping know it all). Sadie has some work ethic as does Sherrie at times. Michael just seems to be the odd duck in that family....I am and always will be a fan of Pa!

Reactions: 5
This thread seems to have been idle for quite awhile but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Billy stepping back from the convent to work on the chateau? Did Gwendolyn give him a lecture to get him to finish the chateau so she can finally get on with her retreats?

Reactions: 2
This thread seems to have been idle for quite awhile but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Billy stepping back from the convent to work on the chateau? Did Gwendolyn give him a lecture to get him to finish the chateau so she can finally get on with her retreats?
As Billy explained in his video, he didn't actually SAY that Gwen had put her foot down but as he said, his relationship with his 2 sons and his relationship with Gwen has suffered because of all the time he has been spending at the convent. He said work at the convent would continue but with hired workers. I'm an avid fan of Billy so I'll continue to watch his channel wherever he's working...either at the chateau or the convent.

Reactions: 1
He did take week ends off. So he was seeing them as much as anyone working a full week would see their family. I take everything these youtubers say with a pinch of salt.
He probably needs to finish those two rooms he started a while ago and just added to the story line to make himself look good. Who knows, or cares. I just like watching his progress wherever it may be. I must say i was hoping for a peak at the green house in his drone footage. Nothing!

Maybe it has something to do with his court case Last week in a French court when both of them Billy P & Gwennie were both fined
He should have been jailed, I’m surprised he wasn’t.

Reactions: 4
There seems to be something fishy about his friend, Ryan.
Ryan is a crackpot. From the beginning he's acted the fool and he's just cringy. I got disgusted with him when he started that downstairs apartment at the convent and didn't finish it then went upstairs and started THAT apartment and didn't finish it, either. But then Sadie and Mo started renovating THEIR gifted apartment and didn't finish IT!!! Michael doesn't seem to finish anything either. I was surprised that he hung in there for the pipe organ rebuild. Pa Petherick is a workhorse of a man. I've always admired him and his work ethic.

I will follow Billy's channel as long as he posts it. Everyone has their own opinion about him but I enjoy watching him.

I enjoy the renovations, too. He should have just said that we are working on the chateau today or we're filming at Simon's today. They were already doing that anyway. Why did he even need to bring up the other stuff?

Is this channel any relation to The Chateau Diaries?

Was there a falling out with Sean or is he just not needed anymore? They completely redid his work on the fireplace (for the better).

Is this channel any relation to The Chateau Diaries?
Oh God, I am SOOO glad Billy's channel isn't even remotely related to Stephanie's channel!!!!!....I liked her at first but she's gotten so greedy and she's spending money like water which begs the question, is that money coming from her patrons? If so then they are foolish to continue sending her more and more of it. I used to be a patron but stopped when she kept taking 3 and 4 "vacations" every year. Then it became 6 and then more! She sickens me now....no more renovations, just letting her home deteriorate and fall down around the ones that are still there. As I said before, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and my opinion is she's a crook and a fraud. I hope the French authorities step in and examine her books and catch her cheating their country out of the taxes owed.

I’m guessing it’s the fact that he never posts anything (despite promises to viewers/ patrons) paired with the complete lack of any communication. Not even so much as an excuse as to why there was no video on Friday as promised.

SJ posts consistantly, on her main channel, cadeaux channel, and patreon. This keeps the rabid super fans at bay. However, if enough MPK fans become disgruntled and end up here, they’ll start to see all our posts about SJ’s behavior and all the lies and discrepancies that she’s about. So, MPK’s downfall could be a problem for Madame Chatelaine.
I need a summary of her bad deeds
I didn’t realise Michael got stuffed over by Angel and Dick until they left the show, I thought everyone supported them and that was why the show got rebranded to remove Dick & Angel from the show

I need a summary of her bad deeds
I didn’t realise Michael got stuffed over by Angel and Dick until they left the show, I thought everyone supported them and that was why the show got rebranded to remove Dick & Angel from the show
There is a Tattle Life group called The Chateau Diaries that has 290....I don't know what these pages are called...threads?...as this one has 1. It's pretty much all there. She IS a crook and a fraud. But you can form your own opinion of her just by watching her.

As for Michael, Billy has him filming and vlogging about renovating the old chateau kitchen. It's a huge mess but Michael is supposed to clean it up and make it usable. I hope he finishes it and that Gwen is pleased about it.