The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry really started to enjoy Billy P short vlogs, lots of Gwen who looked stunning even Billy said when walking towards her you look fabulous. But I dont do MKP vlogs. Billy needs to ignore his brother and exclude him from them. Then I pondered it was an attempt to get more viewers who think the narasstic, autistsim spectrum MKP is wonderful. Sorry Billy I wrecked your surprised but i didnt see your vlog until after I posted my important vlog everyone here knew he was coming. Of course dipsh*t but the viewers didn't .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just watched Anna on Bordeaux Life with Sadie doing a walk-through of unseen parts of Basmaignee...I just want to cry! All that SPACE!!!...All those rooms full of STUFF!!!!. And it just looks cluttered as hell. That is a beautiful chateau and they're filling it full of things that will probably never be used, all those chairs that need reupholstering, all the furniture that needs restoring. My OCD kicked in and now my body is trying to rid itself of those anxiety hormones...it's just an overwhelming feeling. I thought Stephanie's "chateau that's really just a jumbo-sized farmhouse" was cluttered!!!!. Basmaignee could be a SHOWCASE building but they just aren't doing it justice. I heard Michael say that he doesn't have the time to do any of the restoration...he has nothing BUT time! It's not like he has a JOB!...Sadie shows her rooms that are being used as "storage"...if you're going to store things, at least do it NEATLY! Things were just set down everywhere, there was barely room to step around things!...ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!....It hurts my heart and soul to see such a huge chateau going to ruin like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And now Michael has gone off to Paris to "meet someone" and then get their first volunteer from Nevada...this could prove to be interesting....and Billy and Gwen moved out of the chateau, into the guest house, so they can rent the chateau out as a special experience...but Michael and Alexander will still be living in the chateau so how is that going to work out for their guests that pay for the special experience? But! Hallelujah!! They're finally renovating more bedrooms!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just heard MKP will be in residence at the farmhouse @lelande for
the festival of advent telethon - send us your cash 2020

Can only anticipate the cat fight with the two Queens

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Leaste all the grannies …cough patrons that sent him gifts 🎁 in 2019 he can open them now and pay the duty back to Stephanoligy.

Must have cost a fortune 🔮😈

• Heart
I love your little movie snippets!

You know, I am so totally SICK of these vlog "premiers"...they're ALL doing it! WHY???...Is it for the money...like people donate money during? It just makes me ill. I don't watch the vlog until the premier is done.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just irritated about a lot of things right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love your little movie snippets!

You know, I am so totally SICK of these vlog "premiers"...they're ALL doing it! WHY???...Is it for the money...like people donate money during? It just makes me ill. I don't watch the vlog until the premier is done.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just irritated about a lot of things right now.
The only advantage is lack of ads during premieres

Yes, it's all very cagey. But I'm glad Andrew is out of there. I don't think Michael will ever have a truly happy relationship because, in my opinion, he's borderline bi-polar. He's too controlling and self-centered. You can tell by how his family bends over backwards to NOT upset him, afraid he'll flounce off in a hissy fit, off to wherever the party boys and drugs are plentiful. I like his family but he gives me the creeps.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't recall which Cadieux vlog, but someone in the live chat asked Michael where Andrew was, and he replied "he was asked to leave, and that's all I'll say."
Teabag probably didn't keep up with the rental payments!

Teabag lied. Andrew was not asked to leave; he left for his own peace of mind and he wants to stay away from Teabag.

Teabag wasn't happy about Andrew's decision to leave and was rather angry and bitter about it.

And that's about all I know.

Teabag lied. Andrew was not asked to leave; he left for his own peace of mind and he wants to stay away from Teabag.

Teabag wasn't happy about Andrew's decision to leave and was rather angry and bitter about it.

And that's about all I know.
No surprise there. I wouldn't believe Teabag if he told me the earth was round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can watch it if you click on "Watch it on You Tube" but I wouldn't bother. The biggest load of codswallop!
:LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:....What a total load of HORSESHIT!!!!!!!...

From his pronunciation of Basmaignee to Michael being married to Stephanie to Michael being a multi-millionaire...OMG, it was just too funny for words....and did you hear what he called Billy and Gwen???...Dick and Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:...Oh, I'm laughing so hard I'm about to wet myself!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I guess I am the last one to see it but in xSe that somone didnt yet