The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For @FeatherBee

• Another Petherick channel!! Sadie's channel so far is 20 minute drive through Paris.
  • Note the intro from MP that he is drinking from a 'Spode' cup...talk about product placement. I feel sorry for Gwendoline to be honest having that tribe all taking advantage of her inheritance.
  • There's something about Michael's mom that rubs me the wrong way. Don't know why, I just get a vibe off of her. That niece is a brat.
  • Someone earlier was taking issue with with using the term ‘grifter’ in relation to the Petherick clan, based on a dictionary definition (post seems to have been removed or deleted). Fair point - I’m going with ‘parasite’ from here on in
  • Free Gwendoline!" gets my vote for the name of a separate Pethericks thread
  • Billy has just posted a video of Michael talking about the kitchen. I guess Billy figured that Michael can garner more sympathy from viewers than he ever could. I smell another Go Fund Me campaign, this time to fund the kitchen reno.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right, where have we ended up towards the end of 2020 in this weird collision of old French chateaux, expat Britons and contemporary social media culture?

Michael Petherick's Doing it Ourselves, The Trotters, Life of Ryan, a frightened looking chihuahua and now Sadie in France: Almost everyone, except for Poor Gwendoline and baby Earnest, have their own boring channel. Basmaignee is still dark and moody. Billy continues to show why British television dropped them like an overrated Range Rover onto the expat used car market. The Aga life support system purporting to be a gardener’s cottage is still largely a barn apart from one corner with a half finished kitchen. More gofundme anyone?

And the superfans, dear Brenda, Karen Cbomb and the war within: Lalande claims the Donegal Dumpster as their own and casts Cbomb into the moat. Cbomb is fished out by Ma Trotter and pressed into service for Petherick Promotions.

“Free Gwendoline” indeed.

(With credit and thanks to @ChocLili .)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Gwenny now pregnant or not? 🤔

To honor the new thread I begin with a compliment : the (half) kitchen turned out somewhat nice. At least he managed to cook the christmas dinner on the aga. My only fear is if the basket is the only pay for Sean? 😂😜🙄🤔
I wonder will we ever the see the upper floor finished? Or will they just continue with the other kitchen. I so pray they will be no other go fund me!! Please, please! Let there be some hope that they don't beg for even more money. My heart will break....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am a huge fan of those damn Jack Russell terriers that are up in everyone's business. I want names, introductions, maybe a little about which little ankle biter is the boss (Sadie! Content!) I think I'm getting radicalized because I want a little dog now.

To honor the new thread I begin with a compliment : the (half) kitchen turned out somewhat nice. At least he managed to cook the christmas dinner on the aga. My only fear is if the basket is the only pay for Sean? 😂😜🙄🤔
The kitchen was real cute. Also loved Sean and wife's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He says around this point in a video with the loathsome Philly that they are not.

View attachment 362858
Billy is not a class act. Why is she even with him? Considering how dependent the Pethericks are on Gwendoline and her inheritance for a place to live and Michael's YT success, Billy should watch what he says.

There was a Pethericks episode which aired soon after this and Billy called Gwendoline "darling"--he sounded so fake. Does Billy think no one sees through him or watches other vlogs in the ecosystem?

Last edited:
  • Heart
The Pethericks clearly have no manners or dignity, shocking behaviour from all of them, I hope many more people point this out on Facebook & YouTube. One of the mysteries we have to tackle next year fellow detectives is just who were Gwendoline’s parents & how did they get their millions 👀👍
Cross post from Chateau Diaries #6

I believe Gwendoline is a Mouchel. This must be where the money came from.

Reactions: 6
Billy is not a class act. Why is she even with him? Considering how dependent the Pethericks are on Gwendoline and her inheritance for a place to live and Michael's YT success, Billy should watch what he says.

There was a Pethericks episode which aired soon after this and Billy called Gwendoline "darling"--he sounded so fake. Does Billy think no one sees through him or watches other vlogs in the ecosystem?
I remember that episode and he seemed sarcastic. He seems more like a "Babe" type. The old ladies eat this up though, along with Ryan's dork show. I think Billy has potential, but he's the wrong kind of self conscious on camera, so he appears either sarcastic, defensive or cold until he's genuinely interested in, or proud of something. He is really handsome from the shoulders up, brilliant blue eyes, and a terrible dresser for a pear shaped man.

• Heart
Is this the current trotter thread? Or is there a better one to use?

Reactions: 3
Where are MP video's? Surely he can come up with something to say. He is an expert on everything.

I wonder will we ever the see the upper floor finished? Or will they just continue with the other kitchen. I so pray they will be no other go fund me!! Please, please! Let there be some hope that they don't beg for even more money. My heart will break....
It is odd how MP has just fizzled out. Maybe because his family took all of the fun out of it?

I think he said in his video last week that he is going to do weekly vids again sticking to every Friday.

he is just lazy. No motivation to make more than the 10k he is already getting.

Reactions: 9
Well now they are visiting other Chateau. Isn't there a mandatory mask and stay away from each other mandate in France?

Reactions: 4
Well now they are visiting other Chateau. Isn't there a mandatory mask and stay away from each other mandate in France?
Yeah curfew etc. I imagine they get away with it “being for work”. There’s one thing going to work and another thing staying over elsewhere and not bothering with masks.

Reactions: 6
For @FeatherBee

• Another Petherick channel!! Sadie's channel so far is 20 minute drive through Paris.
  • Note the intro from MP that he is drinking from a 'Spode' cup...talk about product placement. I feel sorry for Gwendoline to be honest having that tribe all taking advantage of her inheritance.
  • There's something about Michael's mom that rubs me the wrong way. Don't know why, I just get a vibe off of her. That niece is a brat.
  • Someone earlier was taking issue with with using the term ‘grifter’ in relation to the Petherick clan, based on a dictionary definition (post seems to have been removed or deleted). Fair point - I’m going with ‘parasite’ from here on in
  • Free Gwendoline!" gets my vote for the name of a separate Pethericks thread
  • Billy has just posted a video of Michael talking about the kitchen. I guess Billy figured that Michael can garner more sympathy from viewers than he ever could. I smell another Go Fund Me campaign, this time to fund the kitchen reno.
Is it true they are Travellers? Does that mean they will set up a caravan park and if so when will they take bookings?

• Haha
Is it true they are Travellers? Does that mean they will set up a caravan park and if so when will they take bookings?
Yes they are travellers. I think Gwendoline probably would put her foot down and prob only want classy events.

Reactions: 3
Ryan genuinely made me laugh in that new video. "It's all a dream. We live in caravans Billy!" Nice touch making Phil keep his mouth shut and carry the baby. Amazing chateau, and everyone still looked cold.

Why isn't there art on any of the walls? I feel like they need something to offset all that gargantuan bedroom furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ryan genuinely made me laugh in that new video. "It's all a dream. We live in caravans Billy!" Nice touch making Phil keep his mouth shut and carry the baby. Amazing chateau, and everyone still looked cold.

Why isn't there art on any of the walls? I feel like they need something to offset all that gargantuan bedroom furniture.
Does anyone else find the ‘trotters’ Chateau cold and an unfriendly house? It’s too clinical and dark for me. Cannot imagine sitting round cosy, by an open fire, just watching tv and chilling out any dark cold night in any of the rooms we’ve seen! Do they have separate ‘living area/space/rooms’ - other than those shown on their vlogs.
Where do all the ‘Trotters’ live, sleep, cook, eat etc., etc.? Thought Pa T doing up another separate part of the Chateau for them, but seems to be on hold because of MPK’s kitchen and Aga-saga!

Reactions: 11