The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pulled the ‘well tried and tested’ emotional blackmail card on his adoring fans which has given him licence to behave however he wants and they will support him whatever because he is a ‘ sensitive boy who has been greatly wronged’ . Any criticism is seen as causing him more mental anguish and trolling. He clearly doesn’t give a damn about anyone or anything and is laughing at them all the way to the bank. When he has a self induced problem or starts to run out of money in the future the ‘poor me’ act will return almost overnight- total manipulation. Yes I totally agree with you he is an absolute disgrace, a con artist of the lowest form and I for one cannot abide people who take advantage of other people’s good nature. We can only hope that in time, and it will happen, his true self will be exposed. Sooner rather than later.

On another note I am sorry you have had to endure, like the rest of us responsible human beings, the personal sacrifices made in the hope that we are all helping the global cause.( My Christmas was spent alone too, no family contact for nearly a year). It is so hard to see such wanton disregard for others not only thrown in one’s face but being outwardly rewarded for it.
I hope you are finding some joy during these dreadful times.

Tale a look at his old Twitter account , Mike_Petherick and you will see the true person. Not nice.
I'm not a Twitter user. Give me a quick overview please, only if it is different to what we have seen recently on the other tattle thead here.

Reactions: 1
I'm not a Twitter user. Give me a quick overview please, only if it is different to what we have seen recently on the other tattle thead here.
I looked him up...but I didn't follow him...got as far as him saying "four in one night is a record"...I knew what he was talking about. That's just sick and wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I leave you to interpret this!
And yes as already quoted he mentions how proud he was of his popularity and achievement of
' four times tonight'
IMG_0151.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm finding out just how pathetic he really is. I don't care that he's gay I just care that he's using people....just the same as all the other grifters on YouTube. It makes me sad that people are so easily drawn in. I know it's their money and they can use it however they see fit but to just give it to these people who then live hedonistic lifestyles without working for it....

I interpret that post of his...well...the way he says "...bleeding from IT'S fuckin' arse"...it kind of makes it look like he's into bestiality!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm finding out just how pathetic he really is. I don't care that he's gay I just care that he's using people....just the same as all the other grifters on YouTube. It makes me sad that people are so easily drawn in. I know it's their money and they can use it however they see fit but to just give it to these people who then live hedonistic lifestyles without working for it....

I interpret that post of his...well...the way he says "...bleeding from IT'S fuckin' arse"...it kind of makes it look like he's into bestiality!!!!
I agree , I loathe anyone who takes advantage of others generosity and kindness.

Reactions: 6
Just found this site; the parts I understand are fascinating. I don't do facebook, instagram, etc. so anyone not on the vlogs I don't get the references. For the record: I never gave money to any vloggers; I don't even watch ads. Okay, full disclosure: I did buy Marek Larwood's PooMan game for my nephew.

I started watching SJ, but couldn't stand her (voice, face, clothes, self-centeredness, fake poshness) and find I don't miss the videos at all. I watched Michael from his start and liked him, but the inconsistencies were piling up. Like with the Aga, why even bother with the old one if every part of it had to be refurbished to look brand new or be replaced completely?

I couldn't understand why he didn't do more with things he said he was passionate about: painting, design, story-telling. Of course, now I get that he's just bone idle and this is a pattern for him.

I tried watching Sadie's videos, but soooo boring. Then she mispronounced Calliope when talking to her cats. Unforgivable. I tried watching her latest gardening video since the rest of the family isn't posting; that was a mistake. Who tries to dress up (and fails) for gardening? And seeing their mother cramming those poor flowers into the pots made me want to scream.

Ryan: his travel videos don't interest me and I don't see the point in visiting a brocante if you're never going to buy anything. Less talking and more doing, please. Which is why the latest videos while he's been in lockdown at the manor have been very well done in my opinion. Well shot and he keeps busy in most of them. His family are sweethearts.

Have any of the Pethericks mentioned Dan since he left France? I hope Billy keeps in touch since they were supposed to be great friends. I'm loving Dan's new series on historical sites. Nice blend of facts, reactions and drone shots.

And that's about it. Speaking of other chateau channels, I wish Peter and Anna had a bigger following. They never asked for handouts and their videos are re-watchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just found this site; the parts I understand are fascinating. I don't do facebook, instagram, etc. so anyone not on the vlogs I don't get the references. For the record: I never gave money to any vloggers; I don't even watch ads. Okay, full disclosure: I did buy Marek Larwood's PooMan game for my nephew.

I started watching SJ, but couldn't stand her (voice, face, clothes, self-centeredness, fake poshness) and find I don't miss the videos at all. I watched Michael from his start and liked him, but the inconsistencies were piling up. Like with the Aga, why even bother with the old one if every part of it had to be refurbished to look brand new or be replaced completely?

I couldn't understand why he didn't do more with things he said he was passionate about: painting, design, story-telling. Of course, now I get that he's just bone idle and this is a pattern for him.

I tried watching Sadie's videos, but soooo boring. Then she mispronounced Calliope when talking to her cats. Unforgivable. I tried watching her latest gardening video since the rest of the family isn't posting; that was a mistake. Who tries to dress up (and fails) for gardening? And seeing their mother cramming those poor flowers into the pots made me want to scream.

Ryan: his travel videos don't interest me and I don't see the point in visiting a brocante if you're never going to buy anything. Less talking and more doing, please. Which is why the latest videos while he's been in lockdown at the manor have been very well done in my opinion. Well shot and he keeps busy in most of them. His family are sweethearts.

Have any of the Pethericks mentioned Dan since he left France? I hope Billy keeps in touch since they were supposed to be great friends. I'm loving Dan's new series on historical sites. Nice blend of facts, reactions and drone shots.

And that's about it. Speaking of other chateau channels, I wish Peter and Anna had a bigger following. They never asked for handouts and their videos are re-watchable.
Welcome wibwob. This thread is slow moving. Try Chateau Diaries threads, over 30 with 1000 on each so plenty to get your teeth into.

Reactions: 3
Seemingly not many on the CD threads 'stand' SJ. Like you, new to the board. Watched a couple of her vlogs. Quite a few Trotter vlogs. And the Croix ones. Sad they've had to pack up. I guess if Trotter TV picks up production, there might be more meat to chew on.

I'm wondering if Michael was coy about his orientation for fear of losing subscribers? Although anyone who hadn't figured it out must have been willfully blind.

A non-chateau channel I watch called Renovation East lost around 9,000 subs when he introduced his husband. So, some people are that backwards.

I started reading the CD threads from the beginning and I can see why there was offense taken at the person who implied the only way Uncle Lee could get a wife was by buying her. If only wealthy or beautiful people could be in happy relationships there'd be a lot fewer people in the world. I'm glad that person stopped posting at the beginning of November.

You must be still reading thru the back catalogue of tattle comments. I'm hoping to see your take on tonight's vlog in the other thread here. SJ has said it will be interviews with housemates about living with a vlogger. Alternatively How to renovate a chateau usually put out a vlog on Sunday.

I started reading the CD threads from the beginning and I can see why there was offense taken at the person who implied the only way Uncle Lee could get a wife was by buying her. If only wealthy or beautiful people could be in happy relationships there'd be a lot fewer people in the world. I'm glad that person stopped posting at the beginning of November.
Sure, it wasn't the nicest thing to say but not any worse than the gossip about Michael and his grinder affairs, the speculations about Gwen and her family or Derek being Gerrys real dad. It's just tattle

I see there hasn't been a recent post, maybe because no trotters are posting videos. I'm new here but have been reading this and other Chateau Diaries threads. I'm really disappointed how MP seems more and more like a con man.... YouTube income, Patreon income (for doing what?) and the GoFundMe is STILL active and receiving donations. Why? He didn't care about the pandemic and traveled to Madrid. His video attempts from Spain are half-*** and he hasn't done anything to the cottage in months, except ask for more money because he wanted the oak beam. Why aren't people catching on that they are supporting someone who gets bored with what he's doing after a while and now is a money pit? Also, there was a video before he left for Spain when Elias was all happy on the couch, then an edit to Elias packing to go back to Sweden with MP seeming confused, even though he didn't invite Elias to Spain. What happened there?

Yes they are travellers. I think Gwendoline probably would put her foot down and prob only want classy events.
Are you using the term travelers as in gypsy that means a group that doesn't usually settle down roots, whether by choice or finances? I do recall in an early MP video that he said they didn't have $ and lived in a van when they were kids. Is that just part of the pitty package?