The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a (very) quick look at Sadie's latest vlog.

OMG the French waitress couldn't understand her name "even when you spell it in the correct way" (dixit). No, no, no this (stupid) young French waitress could definitively not understand her name. Can you believe it, Mo ?

I wonder (NOT :I'm sure of it) if she did spell her name in the english or in the french way of saying the letters... ? Big difference, dear Sadie !

When I saw how the poor waitress wrote the name on the mug ("Faii"), it was obvious that our smart Sadie spelled her name in the english way.

Yes, Sadie, there is a big difference between the 2 languages. No need to laugh at the French girl.

PS : Why does she think she should be dressed like a Madame from the high bourgeoisie ? She's not. If she was, she wouldn't buy her beauty products at Yves Rocher. Big laugh there !!!

Rant over :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had a (very) quick look at Sadie's latest vlog.

OMG the French waitress couldn't understand her name "even when you spell it in the correct way" (dixit). No, no, no this (stupid) young French waitress could definitively not understand her name. Can you believe it, Mo ?

I wonder (NOT :I'm sure of it) if she did spell her name in the english or in the french way of saying the letters... ? Big difference, dear Sadie !

When I saw how the poor waitress wrote the name on the mug ("Faii"), it was obvious that our smart Sadie spelled her name in the english way.

Yes, Sadie, there is a big difference between the 2 languages. No need to laugh at the French girl.

PS : Why does she think she should be dressed like a Madame from the high bourgeoisie ? She's not. If she was, she wouldn't buy her beauty products at Yves Rocher. Big laugh there !!!

Rant over :)
She is just an Ill informed oik in Paris. She is classless, talentless and rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anybody know why micheal moved into the cottage when the chateau has multiple rooms, was that ever explained? was gwen finally tired of the pethericks mooching off her inheritance and gave billy an ultimatum and he kicked micheal out to save their marriage? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Does anybody know why micheal moved into the cottage when the chateau has multiple rooms, was that ever explained? was gwen finally tired of the pethericks mooching off her inheritance and gave billy an ultimatum and he kicked micheal out to save their marriage? 🤔
He doesn't (read CAN'T) live in the cottage yet...the only room that is PARTIALLY done is the kitchen/dining room. There is no bathroom or bedroom or any other room done...

...and I think he ASKED for the cottage because he's enamoured of Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's a mug (just quoting him). He couldn't help himself for bragging to his friends and admirers how he's in Madrid on luxury holiday. He might spend his YT income for this trip, but then patreon money is used for his living expenses and vlogging instead of towards the cottage renovation it was meant for. His patreons should be notified.

And the fact that @RoseColoredGlasses is his moderator on Patreon should be notified to his patrons as well. He was nothing but an abusive badmouthing troll in Tattle, who wanted to damage other vloggers reputation (namely Steph.) How shady to work with him. He will probably not shy away and use his trolling skills again to attack Michael's questioning patrons and try to whitewash and ridicule their valid remarks.
For the record, I’ve never “worked” for anyone in relation to the chateaux and I am in no way affiliated with Michael Petherick or his Patreon account. I was a paying patron and a viewer early on. The same goes with Stephanie Jarvis and Lalande. I donated a few hours of my time a month to hitting the accept button for pending new members of the two chateau fan pages for both chateaux during down time due to work and Covid restrictions while helping lend a hand to an understaffed moderator. I enjoyed both vlogs in the beginning as a way to get though March madness until I found this site which plenty of you did your own job at bashing SJ, so you’re all “abusive bad mouthing trolls” as much as you say I am 😂
Reading what I read here put a lot of things into perspective and I have since pulled far away from the entire lot of it. My life doesn’t revolve around either vloggers and it never has. I haven’t had any involvement with any of it since the beginning of the year. As for the BG BS drama, it all started when she got mad that several posts of hers were denied from posting to the original group page feed because she was breaking one of the rules, which was that the moderator didn’t allow any self promoting and she was trying to promote her illegal travel business. So out of retaliation she started her own page then decided to use the same photo header to confuse other fans wanting to join the page, thus building her own fan base to directly promote her business from the beginning. It went downhill when I called her out on her page and said it was a slap in the face to the people who, like myself took the time to admin the then official fan page. I think it’s clear how it’s all gone from there, hence I sent her the message someone has posted here which was private, not that I care, and so I quit after that. I can only assume whoever posted my message to her is BG or one of her admins as the message was sent directly to her private FB account from mine. The fact that SJ wouldn’t do anything about it when asked for help by multiple people said a lot about her character which is when I had no problem bashing her name. When you literally let your fans get bullied and don’t offer to step in, then you lose all respect and credibility. I wish Michael the best on wherever his vlog ventures take him and hope Stephanie gets a real wake up call. Both are very privileged in their own right and I hope neither squander the opportunity given. That is really all I have to say on it. I haven’t watched vlogs since January and I do not communicate with anyone. My job keeps me busy and there are plenty of other interesting YouTube channels I’d rather watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My job keeps me busy and there are plenty of other interesting YouTube channels I’d rather watch 🤣🤣

The fact that SJ wouldn’t do anything about it when asked for help by multiple people said a lot about her character which is when I had no problem bashing her name.

In memorandum of @RoseColoredGlasses

In the words of Freddie Mercury
Another one bites the dust 😜

Only so much tit you can listen 👂 to in one Calander year 😝

Attachments

• Heart
She is just an Ill informed oik in Paris. She is classless, talentless and rude.
In Paris and everywhere else, totally agree. Watched her making a cake with all that 'wonderful' hair hanging over the bowl & getting It tangled up in the mix and laughing about It -- should be posted as a diet put-off. Ma P still has her children's social media firmly in her clutches - how pathetic - all except this forum, my dear, what's posted stays here,

Reactions: 4
It's really all a shame. I had really liked Gwen, Billy and Michael on the series and was supportive ( lol by viewing, not financially ) of them and their vlogs, but I just can't buy any more excuses for Michael, especially after him going off to Spain twice now. I understand the depression side of things as that is what it looks like, but he has dug himself a giant hole that he is not going to anytime soon get himself out of. Perhaps he should have never have been talked into vlogging and starting up a Patreon account in the first place :cautious:

Reactions: 7
So grandma was a false alarm?
Does anyone remember in which video he visits grandmas dishes?
Hiya! Only today did I find you guys here and I haven't caught up yet... still only on page 4. If this has been posted on pages 5 - 19, apologies.

What's the MPK version of Stephending... I found an obituary for an elderly lady of the same surname a the Trotters... deceased 18.01.21.

Reactions: 1
Well I finally made myself watch cry baby's latest vlog, to make things more interesting I have turned his vlogs into a drinking game. A shot for me everytime he says - Spode, Fortnum & Mason, and Tea. Lucky he only makes one vlog a week, otherwise I'd have to book myself into AA rehab. What a boring waste of time. The only thing worth watching was the end footage, and that is probably thanks to Billy Spielberg.
Dry March then, Stroppy? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've about given up on the Pethericks...Billy was doing a pretty good job of vlogging but now seems to be content being Ryan's sidekick which is sad because Ryan seems to be going off the deep end. I hope Billy comes back and makes more videos on his own.

I've completely given up on Michael. I hope he finds what he's so desperately looking for.

I don't watch Sadie. She just doesn't interest me at all.

I hope they all have a wonderful life and can be happy with what they have.

He was on a long car journey and could have updated on his phone as he was a passenger, to explain if that was the case. He's very quick to post when he wants something - money, replacement plates etc., and rarely seems to be afflicted then. You can bet that when he does post, that there will be a motive for it. He's a lazy and entitled opportunist.

He's now posting that his grandmother died last night. Strange that it didn't seem to affect his mother posting on his behalf? Call me cynical but this happens just as the uprising starts.
Hiya! Only today did I find you guys here and I haven't caught up yet... still only on page 4. If this has been posted on pages 5 - 19, apologies.

What's the MPK version of Stephending... I found an obituary for an elderly lady of the same surname a the Trotters... deceased 18.01.21.

So despite all the denials by his superfans back then, finally confirmation! Thanks @Five KM Spiral

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So its the rent boys birthday thats the reason for madrid part 2
Well MPK hasn't liked any of Gustavo's photos since March 20, plus they're not following each other on Instagram anymore and MPK was nowhere to be found on any of Gustavo's story, even the birthday one...
So I guess it did not work out as MPK planned.
Perhaps he was not invited to the birthday? Was there trouble in Paradise? Was there ever a paradise or did MPK mistook Gustavo's rentboy care for him for actual feelings?

Anyway MPK has been in Madrid for a month now.
In his latest video he says he finally is back, but he desperately needed a break.
Didn't he already needed a break in December/January then came back with like 3 videos in 2 months before needing a break again?
And he still gets 4000Euros a month on Patreon for producing nothing and leaving for Spain when France goes into lockdown...
This is outrageous.

Mid march was the anniversary of the closing of my hotel in Paris.
I have been on furlough for 13 months now, haven't seen my family or friends in ages, spent christmas alone with my cat in my tiny Parisian apartment, when he is not even French (or European anymore) but feels the right to roam through France and go on vacations and leave to Spain to escape french lockdown... WTF?
All the while racking up money from buy me a coffee, patreon and youtube for doing litterally nothing and spending that money on trips, new phones and personal trainers and restaurants and bars and rent in Madrid, while a lot of french people have been living with 70% of their regular pay for more than a year (and I'm lucky because France is pretty generous on that front).
This man is a disgrace, it's like spitting in the face of everybody.

I'm mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well MPK hasn't liked any of Gustavo's photos since March 20, plus they're not following each other on Instagram anymore and MPK was nowhere to be found on any of Gustavo's story, even the birthday one...
So I guess it did not work out as MPK planned.
Perhaps he was not invited to the birthday? Was there trouble in Paradise? Was there ever a paradise or did MPK mistook Gustavo's rentboy care for him for actual feelings?

Anyway MPK has been in Madrid for a month now.
In his latest video he says he finally is back, but he desperately needed a break.
Didn't he already needed a break in December/January then came back with like 3 videos in 2 months before needing a break again?
And he still gets 4000Euros a month on Patreon for producing nothing and leaving for Spain when France goes into lockdown...
This is outrageous.

Mid march was the anniversary of the closing of my hotel in Paris.
I have been on furlough for 13 months now, haven't seen my family or friends in ages, spent christmas alone with my cat in my tiny Parisian apartment, when he is not even French (or European anymore) but feels the right to roam through France and go on vacations and leave to Spain to escape french lockdown... WTF?
All the while racking up money from buy me a coffee, patreon and youtube for doing litterally nothing and spending that money on trips, new phones and personal trainers and restaurants and bars and rent in Madrid, while a lot of french people have been living with 70% of their regular pay for more than a year (and I'm lucky because France is pretty generous on that front).
This man is a disgrace, it's like spitting in the face of everybody.

I'm mad.
He pulled the ‘well tried and tested’ emotional blackmail card on his adoring fans which has given him licence to behave however he wants and they will support him whatever because he is a ‘ sensitive boy who has been greatly wronged’ . Any criticism is seen as causing him more mental anguish and trolling. He clearly doesn’t give a damn about anyone or anything and is laughing at them all the way to the bank. When he has a self induced problem or starts to run out of money in the future the ‘poor me’ act will return almost overnight- total manipulation. Yes I totally agree with you he is an absolute disgrace, a con artist of the lowest form and I for one cannot abide people who take advantage of other people’s good nature. We can only hope that in time, and it will happen, his true self will be exposed. Sooner rather than later.

On another note I am sorry you have had to endure, like the rest of us responsible human beings, the personal sacrifices made in the hope that we are all helping the global cause.( My Christmas was spent alone too, no family contact for nearly a year). It is so hard to see such wanton disregard for others not only thrown in one’s face but being outwardly rewarded for it.
I hope you are finding some joy during these dreadful times.

He pulled the ‘well tried and tested’ emotional blackmail card on his adoring fans which has given him licence to behave however he wants and they will support him whatever because he is a ‘ sensitive boy who has been greatly wronged’ . Any criticism is seen as causing him more mental anguish and trolling. He clearly doesn’t give a damn about anyone or anything and is laughing at them all the way to the bank. When he has a self induced problem or starts to run out of money in the future the ‘poor me’ act will return almost overnight- total manipulation. Yes I totally agree with you he is an absolute disgrace, a con artist of the lowest form and I for one cannot abide people who take advantage of other people’s good nature. We can only hope that in time, and it will happen, his true self will be exposed. Sooner rather than later.

On another note I am sorry you have had to endure, like the rest of us responsible human beings, the personal sacrifices made in the hope that we are all helping the global cause.( My Christmas was spent alone too, no family contact for nearly a year). It is so hard to see such wanton disregard for others not only thrown in one’s face but being outwardly rewarded for it.
I hope you are finding some joy during these dreadful times.
Tale a look at his old Twitter account , Mike_Petherick and you will see the true person. Not nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10