The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disgusting? She is disgusting. I will not watch, or have anything to do with a person with such vile views, or such a crass and revolting way of expressing themselves.

GO AWAY.
Totally agree! Ma Petherick had better stop peddling this racist! No-one. No-one asked for Shady Sadie and her vlogs. NO BODY CARES! GO AWAY RACIST!

Reactions: 3
Hi. New here, I actually spend a lot of time on tattle but it had never crossed my mind that this type of youtubers had threads here (I always read about beauty bloggers). So thank you Michael for letting me now, I've had a lovely weekend reading about all of these people here.

I am so glad that so many of the things that were bothering me about this family have been talked about by a lot of people.

I just hate the constant asking for things for free. I get getting a patreon or setting up a go fund me for an individual project, but there is constant complaining and begging for everything for free and crying about not having money while they live in a castle.

I also always finds it super annoying that none of the kids ever does any work, it's always her elderly father doing the manual labor. I get that he probably knows more, but he can tell her adult children how to do something and just supervise. A few months ago there was a video where he was digging a trench while both her sons just looked and filmed him.

I also hate how bad they are at acting. In the recent hole video, the whole begging was so fake and unnecessary.
New here too thanks the latest DIO vid. The begging for money really gripes me when MP is clad head to toe in designer gear (I doubt he gets them at a designer outlet) When he was last at La Lande the constant gushing about how brilliant he is was 🤢

It was horrible what happened to him with the designs but the best form of revenge is to make his own merch - I really liked his designs and he would make a killing with new stuff...

i also love a bit of BG goss 😂

Reactions: 2
Everyone pays personal tax & business tax plus income tax & 2 different property taxes. All the money donated is taxable and obviously there are deductibles for costs & materials. Not sure why everyone thinks anything is tax free???? Even PayPal, YouTube & Patreon etc. are connected with banking so there there is no bypassing taxes. She is Renovating a historic site --which is saving the French government money from having to pay to save it. She has no children to leave it to.
Also-- giving "charity" is tax deductible to the giver.. if you do your taxes correctly. Its a win- win situation!
A historical site ... In a 2019 vlog, in which Stephanie told viewers about her outgoings, there was no mention of income tax. One wonders whether the income from the flat in London has ever been declared...

Also, the taxe foncière is suspiciously low for such a large building with so many bathrooms and so much land. This needs to be looked into as well.

I only hope the Pethericks are squeaky clean as they are potentially about to invoke the interest of;
lawyers on behalf of the Strawbridges, loss of business, defamation of character etc
Investigative journalists via the high media profile of said Strawbridges
Channel Four by mentioning a reason why the Pethericks were removed from the show and the fact that the Strawbridges are C4's 'bankable' stars
By the way Is Chateau Rescue not exactly the same format as Escape to the Chateau? Do you think that is where they copied the idea from?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I only hope the Pethericks are squeaky clean as they are potentially about to invoke the interest of;
lawyers on behalf of the Strawbridges, loss of business, defamation of character etc
Channel Four by mentioning the reason why the Pethericks were removed from the show and the fact that the Strawbridges are C4's 'bankable' stars
By the way Is Chateau Rescue not exactly the same format as Escape to the Chateau? Do you think that is where they copied the idea from?
Yes they are doing it themself. Including chateau rescue so looks so far the same concept but different name.

Are Gwen and Billy married?
NO they are not

I’m guessing that they’re Billy or Gwens? MPK has only ever talked about the chihuahuas. Which btw the Jack russels are very cute, the chihuahuas, not so much.

I can see why some might find the kitchen cute and charming, but I just don’t 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m really confused as to why MPK kept going on about a Beatrix Potter inspired cottage, when it doesn’t look anything remotely close to that... Just an AGA life support system 😂
It looks like a galley kitchen in a boat & def. not Beatrix Potter cottage. Not my cup of tea.

He does have depression issues. Maybe he is fighting depression?
He suffers from a number of issues not all treatable by the medical profession, laziness, arrogance greed to name just 3

maybe. But it takes less than a minute to post on YouTube to explain why a video won’t be out. Mama trotter has been so vocal on their fan pages and even she could have updated on what’s going on.
Depression or not if he is unable to do what he said he would then his patrons should walk away.
@Sandton she wasn't able to answer any questions about vlogs but she sure is able to react & comment to all those gushing over the pure crap he said in the last vlog its all a set up

Interesting posts on here, but there's one issue that hasn't been addressed and that's French income tax. Don't get distracted by the latest sob act. All that counts for the Pethericks is getting as much dosh as possible! And it's worked ... at least one of the patreons has said she's now doubled her monthly donation to MPK, who seems to be unable/unwilling to work.

No doubt Michael has generated enough money from the latest act to buy yet another gold coin (via Paypal, hence avoiding French income tax or impôts) to add to his collection. The word gold comes up frequently in his videos...
@TheTaxInspector Is he a french resident? was there not an issue where he couldn't get his greedy paws on the GFM because he didn't have a bank account & tha'ts not that long ago. Since he only started last year vlogging he will probably not have to sort out tax affairs until this year. But is he registered for tax that would be obligatory..he is probably in the higher tax bracket so he better have squirreled away a few gold nuggetsgift list or he will be in bother..maybe another pity party with a gift list of GFM donations!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Channel Four by mentioning a reason why the Pethericks were removed from the show and the fact that the Strawbridges are C4's 'bankable' stars
They'll have more than that to contend with because there's the tax issue. Michael's received thousands from GoFundMe (GoFundMyLazyLifestyle) and from his YouTube activities and hasn't paid a penny in tax. The tax is now paid à la source in France (under the old system it was paid a year later), which means he should be paying tax monthly or every three months. But since this business isn't registered anywhere (there is no official status for YouTubers) it means that the income goes under the radar, unless it's declared, of course, which I doubt it is. In some European countries, like Belgium for instance, YouTubers have to declare their income. I should imagine this is also the case in France. Some clarification is required because a lot of people are buying châteaux in France and jumping on the YouTube bandwagon... The channels are sprouting up all over the place and it's all completely unregulated!

Chateau Rescue's a good example and completely misleading. We're told in the first video about Château Lalacelle that it's a wonderful bargain, but what you're not told is that the house is full of dry rot (the subject of various legal disputes in the past) and is right in the middle of a military aircraft flying zone, and that wind turbines are planned in the area. But it doesn't matter... anything to keep the tax-free dosh rolling in!

@TheTaxInspector Is he a french resident? was there not an issue where he couldn't get his greedy paws on the GFM because he didn't have a bank account & tha'ts not that long ago. Since he only started last year vlogging he will probably not have to sort out tax affairs until this year. But is he registered for tax that would be obligatory..he is probably in the higher tax bracket so he better have squirreled away a few gold nuggetsgift list or he will be in bother..maybe another pity party with a gift list of GFM donations!!!
[/QUOTE]

No, he isn't a French resident. At best he'll be able to get a five-year carte de séjour (residency permit), but that will mean declaring an income ... I suppose he could always do another tax-free GFM to pay the tax. That said, the tax authorities in France will come down very hard on anyone who isn't declaring/hasn't declared any taxable income. A full investigation is usually carried out into the person's financial situation and if the person's found guilty of tax evasion there'll be a hefty fine to pay and possibly a prison sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just a reminder about some of the Pethericks' nasty posts on Facebook...

Also Billy before he got fat.

Also Michael displaying knowledge of the female anatomy in a humorous way.

Wonder how long it is before my post on Facebook gets deleted!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Looks like something out of Viz ... . Stephanie's as common as muck as well. She puts a posh accent on.

A full investigation is usually carried out into the person's financial situation and if the person's found guilty of tax evasion there'll be a hefty fine to pay and possibly a prison sentence.
Another newbie here, this is all FASCINATING! I haven't been able to stop reading all this juicy stuff since Saturday after being directed by MPK here.
Just curious, do we know how squeaky clean the Strawbridges are from the French taxation perspective? I am definitely not a fan.

Another newbie here, this is all FASCINATING! I haven't been able to stop reading all this juicy stuff since Saturday after being directed by MPK here.
Just curious, do we know how squeaky clean the Strawbridges are from the French taxation perspective? I am definitely not a fan.
The Strawbridges, otherwise known as The Two Fatties, don't, as far as I know, receive Patreon or GFM money, so it's difficult to say. That said, I've often suspected that there may be something dodgy going on there as well... . I certainly hope so as I can't stand the sight of them!

He does have depression issues. Maybe he is fighting depression?
Self-obsessed, work-shy Michael Petherdick, who thinks he's a much misunderstood multitalented creative genius (a sort of latter-day van Gogh), and who's starting to look like something out of a Tolkien novel (all he needs is some big pointy ears), has reinvented himself in his videos as Lord Petherdick of Beatrix Potter Cottage (she must be turning in her grave!). Unable to cope with the ever-widening gap between reality and fantasy, Michael's now becoming extremely depressed. He cannot reconcile the character with the posh accent he's created in his videos with the person he sees in the mirror everyday - the real attention-seeking Michael who suffers from low self-esteem, shows no interest in the opposite sex (indeed, one wonders what his sexual inclinations are), and who feels inadequate and ashamed of his family with its low East End origins. Michael Petherdick, who lives in the middle of nowhere in a sort of anglophone bubble cut off from French society, cannot speak a word of French after living in France for five years (he's probably never even had a conversation with a French person) and cannot even drive. Prevented from seeking gainful employment due to these handicaps (and the fact that he doesn't want to work and thinks the world owes him a living), he's now been reduced to begging for money on the Internet, money that he will now have to pay tax on. He is no doubt busy acquiring gold coins so that he can buy his own château...

Last edited:
Copie ?
Copie ? A Petherick would never do such evil thing😂

Mpk can create a calendar to bring in some income. Or maybe Brenda can sell one. I’ve done a quick mock up of what it could look like.
ABEB479C-94DD-41D2-8A93-933236760B05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find the ‘trotters’ Chateau cold and an unfriendly house? It’s too clinical and dark for me. Cannot imagine sitting round cosy, by an open fire, just watching tv and chilling out any dark cold night in any of the rooms we’ve seen! Do they have separate ‘living area/space/rooms’ - other than those shown on their vlogs.
Where do all the ‘Trotters’ live, sleep, cook, eat etc., etc.? Thought Pa T doing up another separate part of the Chateau for them, but seems to be on hold because of MPK’s kitchen and Aga-saga!
Mrs O Post 3561808
Maybe Gwen is the one with taste and discernment and wants to avoid the "caravan stuffed with gold rimmed Royal Crown Derby, lace curtains and garish interiors" look which has been made famous by Billy and Michael's "heritage"?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Did any of you see this on DB who is Andrew James..is it you @Jeeves or @MojoDublin @Sandton she must have wet her pants, then I was thinking does she really give a hoot because I dont see much mention of golden balls on the page, well done who ever it was it went unseen for 10hrs+

Attachments

• Wow
Really? I felt like somebody saying Phil was 35, yet looks like 45 going on 50. But I wasn't sure.
I thought that they were older too as Angelina's clothing is "stuck in the early 2000's" ( lol I'm old so I recognized them ;) ).

Have Phil and Angelina actually purchased the chateau they live in? They are always very evasive when asked on FB groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 2