The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We seem to have lost our friends Tinker1, Usabelle and TheInsider, as they curtailed their visit. I wonder if we were getting a little too close for comfort about MPs contnued absence from You Tube? I suspect this was Ma and possibly Sadie.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
not for one minute ....
If he pulled that tit even in jest

my gran died .... well why haven’t the rest of the petherick tribe posted
They are not obliged to - perfectly understand that
for him to think he could excuse his amoral behaviour by blagging sympathetic posts 🤬

clarity-is necessary
was it his dogs 🐶 grandmother - still upsetting I’ll grant you

Massive pay cut
And so it starts in 24 hours trotter mpk lost 1500k per month equivalent to 18k a year. More than some people earn working full time. Only a matter of time till beloved sj sees the same happening to her.
Haven’t lost a bean ...
Where are you checking ??

Chatting and replying ....😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
So grandma was a false alarm?
Does anyone remember in which video he visits grandmas dishes?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So grandma was a false alarm?
Does anyone remember in which video he visits grandmas dishes?
Who knows? He specifically said on Tuesday that she died on Monday night. Either this will be revealed at the most opportune time or he said this to try to deflect from the lack of videos, which he then thought better of. (Surely he can;t be that malevelant?) I know that this was seen by some of his followers who commented, so there is a glimmer that the veil will lift. He's caught between the devil and the deep this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't even think about asking when MPK might post his next vlog.
Brenda has cracked her whip, and anyone daring to mention the lack of vlog risks having their post removed and banning from her fan page.

Reactions: 7
Brenda has cracked her whip, and anyone daring to mention the lack of vlog risks having their post removed and banning from her fan page.
Maybe keep posting on his You Tube page? Others have been posting there. (Usually shouted down by the disciples.) and I am sure it will be removed at some point..
Surprisingly, no-one seems to be commenting about it so I wonder if posting has been outlawed on one of their fan sites? It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Last edited:
Stephen Ireland famously used the dead grandmother lie to get out of playing football for his country in 2007.

If his grandmother has died surely she is grandmother/mother to others in the Clan are they not also impacted.

For proof of the traveller background keep an eye out for a house fire. If she died in a house (or caravan) travellers have a tradition where they burn down the place.

Maybe he bumped her off to get his hands on her Christmas Spode plate and the police have him, hence he can't post last Friday's promised vlog.
we don’t need proof of the traveller background.

is it his grandmother on his dad side. Hence trotter mama being totally unaffected.

Do not panic. I repeat do not panic

5EC3FE9E-A7A2-46EE-9977-9E95C673DE3E.png

• Haha
“Shiver my timbers...”! Has anyone noticed that many of the vehicles the Trotters and others are running around in are illegal in some way? For a start most of them are UK registered despite them living in France, this is against the law. A few examples - In the epIsolde where MPK picks up the wood beams, Pa Trotter is driving the old red Landrover discovery - the MOT expired on that one in May 2010...! Ma Trotter‘s nice expensive Mercedes convertible (that she needs to transport her Chanel bag) - the MOT expired on that one in October 2020. Billy Trotter’s latest Silver Range Rover (the one that’s replaced the knackered black Range Rover that Loathsome Philly recovered) has UK registration plates but they are not recognised, so they are false plates. All in all, living up to the “Trotter” name....! Maybe they can’t afford to keep the vehicles legal because all the money goes on the names and labels they all like to wear.....😉. I don’t know how they expect to get away with it - I wouldn’t....😩
I understand that without a current MOT your insurance is invalid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For those who missed mpk he is alive and well.

• Sick
Is this Gum tree?
*Caravan For Sale*
Make & Model Princess VT
6 berth- but you know yourself you could double that if you needed
Good condition
Cash Sale Only
Can transport any where if you are willing to pay

Both these videos really bad. Camera panning too quickly and boring commentary Amazing, check this out over and over again. They both need to do some research and think about what they ate going to film and say. Ryan calling the wine press somewhere to store wine WTF?

This video was at least watchable!
Disagree, the panning was too fast making the audience dizzy and the narration was terrible. Rythm was off with odd pauses.

Give Michael your money but just don’t ask why he’s not posting
Just worth a reminder of how this begging began! As said, his option was to go and get an job but he didn't want to do that!
From 3.20

• Heart
  • Sick
Just worth a reminder of how this begging began! As said, his option was to go and get an job but he didn't want to do that!
From 3.20
And that worked hey quite cringe to watch that. Now he can do what he enjoys doing. Not very much. Wonder if he will post a video tonight.

And that worked hey quite cringe to watch that. Now he can do what he enjoys doing. Not very much. Wonder if he will post a video tonight.
He wanted just enough to live off (not sure how he reconciles that with his expensive tastes and purchases), putting out content and sharing what he loves (er, say that again! ). He's taken a huge hit financially - from what? Heaven forbid that he should take a full time job! Patreons have certainly given him his freedom. Freedom to do absolutely nothing except watch the cash piling in. I can't wait for him to install a bathroom though - he might at least wash his hair and look a little less grubby!

It astounded me to see in his vlog comments, that Michael is "the posh one". Seriously, where have these people crawled from? Posh? POSH?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Apparently he is to make a "very personal vlog" on his channel tonight. Hmmn - no surprises there. Is he really that desperate for content now?

Some of you tattlers might get a shout-out in latest video. I'm guessing the all too familiar 'poor me' card will be payed...

1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I seen that she didn't give much defence in his favour I wonder is BG's patience wearing thin?

• Heart
...came here after watching his most recent upload, as I had to see it for myself. So what did you think about it?