The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up watching it a few years ago so I can't believe how different Harry D and Bobby are looking these days! And Yaz back with Lockie? Oh god whyyyy

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember when Chloe first came on the show she told everyone she was a previous playboy bunny? 😂 yet there’s no evidence of it. I’m certain playboy put a statement out too denying ever working with her! Any goss on that as it’s so confusing and embarrassing and Chloe’s part 🤣
Yep. It was the early series. She went into Amy Childs salon and Amy was telling Sam and Harry that her new client was an ex playboy bunny. I'm sure Chloe implied she lived with Hugh too but not sure how as she seemed to have left school, had a boy friend and got pregnant 🤷‍♀️

Is it me who is a bit fed up of bobby going on about this law changing and the abuse he gets online? Surely a lot of the cast get vile abuse too? He’s made that his story line for so many series now and still mentioned it a lot on the last ep. I’m up for people supporting him but it’s ALL he has talked about for years.
He definitely gets more because of his sexuality. He's shared some of the things he gets sent on a daily basis on his Instagram and they aren't very nice at all

Reactions: 3
Is it me who is a bit fed up of bobby going on about this law changing and the abuse he gets online? Surely a lot of the cast get vile abuse too? He’s made that his story line for so many series now and still mentioned it a lot on the last ep. I’m up for people supporting him but it’s ALL he has talked about for years.
It's understandable though. It's his reality; living something and hearing about it are two different experiences, he has to live it. Why not be fed up that people are abusive to others online ALL the time, rather than be fed up that someone is talking about his abuse ALL the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's understandable though. It's his reality; living something and hearing about it are two different experiences, he has to live it. Why not be fed up that people are abusive to others online ALL the time, rather than be fed up that someone is talking about his abuse ALL the time?
Where did I give you the impression I don’t care about people getting online abuse? 🥴🤔 I’m just saying it’s been a massive storyline for years on there and I watch Towie for the silly drama and entertainment and just think it’s been covered A LOT 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I also think severe ‘trolling’ should be a crime, not just a specific law passed for homophobic abuse only.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.