The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys who is Megan McKennas mystery boyfriend and why is he face blurred out in all of his pictures?
He’s the director/owner of yelir which is a men’s clothing brand and hides his face because he doesn’t want to be in the spotlight which I thinks fair. Legit only know all this bc my boyfriend wears the brand 😂

Talking of TOWIE boyfriends/partners - not in TOWIE anymore but I like billies husband Greg. Some may disagree but he seems a nice guy to me

Reactions: 19
Talking of TOWIE boyfriends/partners - not in TOWIE anymore but I like billies husband Greg. Some may disagree but he seems a nice guy to me
He is but has and I like him but apparently has a dodgy past

Reactions: 3
Link to new thread guys.....

Reactions: 2
oh really?! What’s the tea there? If he’s made mistakes then I guess no one is perfect but depends what it is 😂
It's on the sam faiers thread but he's a broker but apparently into criminal dealings don't really know the full story just snippets I've seen on there haha sorry for the lack of tea. Seems to be on the straight and narrow now , I do genuinely like him and Billie.

• Wow
It's on the sam faiers thread but he's a broker but apparently into criminal dealings don't really know the full story just snippets I've seen on there haha sorry for the lack of tea. Seems to be on the straight and narrow now , I do genuinely like him and Billie.
oh no I’m disappointed in him now 🤣🤣 but yeah hopefully he’s out his dodgy dealings behind him now! He’a better than sams fella Paul anyway 🤣🤣 with his weird mum/son relationship with his mother! 😱😂

• Haha
I absolutely despise Jack Fincham. I think he is repulsive in every single way, he’s utterly vile and psychopathic. Im actually disgusted he was given an ‘opportunity’ like Love Island. Ugly Coke head banana boat faced freak.
He suits the Sims family.
Ooh can you spill any more tea? Do you know him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.