The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meredith and Creed are the best characters in it. They are superb.

There is a weekly podcast called The Office Ladies which is Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey discussing each episode one at a time, now it's obvious they are using it to frantically extend their fame, and the two of them get quite annoying after a while, (and it has really irritating lengthy adverts!) - but from time to time it does have really interesting insights into how the shows were made. They also have guests from the show, a recent episode had Creed Bratton himself on and he was really interesting, talking about his music and how he came to be involved in the show, it seemed almost accidental.

Reactions: 4
Meredith and Creed are the best characters in it. They are superb.

There is a weekly podcast called The Office Ladies which is Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey discussing each episode one at a time, now it's obvious they are using it to frantically extend their fame, and the two of them get quite annoying after a while, (and it has really irritating lengthy adverts!) - but from time to time it does have really interesting insights into how the shows were made. They also have guests from the show, a recent episode had Creed Bratton himself on and he was really interesting, talking about his music and how he came to be involved in the show, it seemed almost accidental.
I couldn’t get through the first episode with all the ads! Really wanted to enjoy it as I knew there would be good bits on it but just can’t.

I found the one Greencatfysh mentioned better (though I still haven’t finished them all!)

I found the “oral history of the office” presented by Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) was less annoying and more insightful

Reactions: 2
Kevin, are you saying “See the world”? or “Sea World?”

See world. Oceans, fish, jump, China.

• Haha
When Michael falls in the koi pond

Dinner party 😂😂

The health and safety episode with the fire alarm and first aid training

There are too many funny ones 😂

I always cry at Jim and pams wedding when he said the plan was to marry her a long time ago. And when Michael comes back for Angela and Dwight wedding 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
When Michael falls in the koi pond

Dinner party 😂😂

The health and safety episode with the fire alarm and first aid training

There are too many funny ones 😂

I always cry at Jim and pams wedding when he said the plan was to marry her a long time ago. And when Michael comes back for Angela and Dwight wedding 😭😭😭
I rewatched the dinner party episode the other night and it is definitely thee most cringe episode of television I've seen. The second hand embarrassment omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One scene that makes me cringe is in Phyllis' wedding where Michael shouts, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME AS A COUPLE, MR AND MRS BOB VANCE!" from the altar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We watched Scott's Tots yesterday and my husband was hiding behind a cushion for most of it. So cringe!

• Haha
Watched 'goodbye Michael' for the first time last night and its fair to say I was sobbing my eyes out. Him wanting to leave like the end of a normal day instead of having a big leaving party :cry::cry:. I guess I'll have to brace myself for the final 2 seasons now.

Never ever fails to make me laugh out loud
Thank you for posting this! I’m sat here feeling in such a tit mood and I’ve just laughed my head off! I love this episode haha “Stanley don’t die, Barack is President! Your black” 😂😂

• Haha
Thank you for posting this! I’m sat here feeling in such a tit mood and I’ve just laughed my head off! I love this episode haha “Stanley don’t die, Barack is President! Your black” 😂😂
I forgot til I rewatched the episode too thats its the same one where Dwight puts on the cpr dummys face hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just rewatched the one where they're locked in the building (whilst Michael and Dwight go clubbing with Ryan in New York). That bit where Toby puts his hand on Pam's knee is so uncomfortable to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love reading wikipedia when I should be asleep and learnt recently that Angela was married to Toby's brother in real life who played his onscreen brother in the Goodbye Michael episode. Everyone probably knew that already though hahaha. I wonder if they named some of the characters after the actors as Angela, Oscar, Phyllis and of course Creed all have the same names as their characters. I also think BJ Novak has to be the father of Mindy Kaling's children 🤭

Reactions: 6
I just rewatched the one where they're locked in the building (whilst Michael and Dwight go clubbing with Ryan in New York). That bit where Toby puts his hand on Pam's knee is so uncomfortable to watch!
Love it when he jumps the fence and runs. His whole trip to costa rica comes about because he’s so awkward and doesn’t know what to say after that moment 😂