The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the best scenes ever is when they're arguing over if Ryan used 'whomever' correctly and Kelly goes 'Ryan used me as an object'. Such a fast paced dialogue but every line is iconic. And Michael agreeing with Toby until he realised he was backing up Ryan. Also the fact that the whole scene is revolved around Michael forgetting to make the powerpoint and not knowing how to use it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Another vote for Dinner Party. 'you took me by the haaaand' 🎶

I see Netflix have brought it back so definitely an excuse to rewatch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its been on amazon prime for a while too if any of you have that - theres free trials and its quite cheap per month if you're a student/have a family member or friend that can do you a favour!!

Reactions: 1
One bit that always cracks me up - when Michael has to have counselling from Toby and he goes “I tried to talk to Toby and be his friend but that is like trying to be friends with an evil... snail”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so sad I couldn't get away with the office ladies podcast. They were so loud and screechy.
I'm tempted to try again. Are the interviews with the rest of the cast good?

Reactions: 1
I'm so sad I couldn't get away with the office ladies podcast. They were so loud and screechy.
I'm tempted to try again. Are the interviews with the rest of the cast good?
I found the “oral history of the office” presented by Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) was less annoying and more insightful

Reactions: 2
I tried the first episode today and found them screechy but not enough to not listen. It was just nice to hear an adults voice tbh 😂

Love jans dancing at the dinner party i agree on it being one of the best scenes on tv! As is the fire drill.

Oh and Stanley DID I STUTTER

Reactions: 5
Yes the fire drill!! “RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!!”

Although I find the funniest bit is when the fire engine arrives and Dwight punches the air in joy, like a wee boy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AAAAHHHHH I watched it for the first time over the last few months and I’m so sad I’ve finished it. I have a hangover where I’m trying to get into something new and I just want to watch The Office again 💔

Dwight is my favourite character, I might not always like him but he’s consistently hilarious. Agreed that Andy might be the worst but even then he gets better. I just really loved it. Please google Kevin’s real life wife 😍

Reactions: 8
Ahhhhh this is my favourite TV show!

I cry everytime at Jim proposing to Pam and their wedding. The dance down the aisle always makes me emotional and I love it when Dwight kicks Pass best mate in the face 🤣

The fire drill & the roast of Michael Scott are two of my faves. When Michael roasts everyone at the end after being pissed off 🤣 'Creed your teeth called your breath stinks'

Some of the stuff Michael said just wouldn't get away with now but it was funny at the time. 'Oscar your gay. Boom roasted' he's so loveable

The threat level midnight episode and Dinner Party episodes are two of my faves as well. Dinner Party is soooooo awkward its so funny

Dwight, Jim & Ryan are my faves. Pam is probably the only one that gets on my nerves

Season 5, 6 and 7 are the best 😂 i could talk about the Office all day!

Reactions: 7
It seems funnier when you rewatch too, as you already know the characters.

One of my favourite scenes when rewatching when Jim tells Michael about getting with Pam’s mum.

“I have recently taken a lover” 😂

And then both Jim and then Pam’s reactions are just brilliantly awkward 😂

• Haha
I am another one who refused to watch originally as I hate the American obsession with remaking our shows, but, oh my, this is GENIUS. I love Michael too. And Jim.

One of the best TV programmes ever made surely?
- When Kelly tells Ryan she’s pregnant and then in the interview room she shakes her head 😂😂😂
- When Michael runs over Meredith
- The way Jim looks at the camera at the end of the wedding episode 😭
- When they discover Pam is pregnant 😭 the hug just makes me cry
- PARKOUR
They’re just some of my favourite moments. Michael and Dwight will forever be two of my favourite TV characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oscars face when pams sister mistakes Kevin as his partner 🤣
The Christmas party when Michael can’t tell the difference between the Asian waitress so marks her with a pen 🤣
Michael on a dating app and his user name is “little kid lover” so they know he likes kids 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
- When Michael runs over Meredith
I watched this episode today. Completely forgot how funny Merediths face is as she rolls off the car and Michael’s “I’m not superstitious but I am a little stitious” line 😂

• Haha
I watched this episode today. Completely forgot how funny Merediths face is as she rolls off the car and Michael’s “I’m not superstitious but I am a little stitious” line 😂
that is one of the funniest lines I’ve ever heard, the writer who came up with that one must have been so happy with themselves 😊