The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done a search and can’t find one. Watching for the second time and many more watches to go I’m sure. I always thought I didn’t like it so kept putting it off and now am obsessed!

My opinions:

Dwight is by far the best character, favourites for me are: s7e1 in the dance routine where he gets a knife out and holds It to Andy’s throat 😂
Kicking Isobel going down the aisle at pam and Jim’s wedding
Of course the fire drill

I always felt sorry for Roy (even though he was a clueless silly man 😂), and happy he got a happy ending

Phyllis is a complete witch but I love it 😂

There is not one character I really can’t stand, Erin can be annoying as can the nard dog! Idris Elba’s accent is also awful as it is in every other American show and film he’s been in

None of my friends watch it or have any intention of watching it, so I have no one that gets my references 😭 please tell me there’s others that love it as much as me!

Also oops appreciation got auto corrected my bad!
The US Office is life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Possibly controversial, am I the only one who thinks Jim and Pam have no sexual chemistry whatsoever? Like yeah I can see how they’re great mates and they are sweet, but I just cannot believe they’d ever have sex 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Possibly controversial, am I the only one who thinks Jim and Pam have no sexual chemistry whatsoever? Like yeah I can see how they’re great mates and they are sweet, but I just cannot believe they’d ever have sex 😂
yes! I never felt this about the UK office but completely agree about the US one, they just seem like really clos friends (siblings even!)

Reactions: 1
I agree! Throughout the whole series you hardly ever see them kiss, only a handful of times. That's why I was a bit excited when the sound guy was in to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree! Throughout the whole series you hardly ever see them kiss, only a handful of times. That's why I was a bit excited when the sound guy was in to her 🤣
not even not kissing, but even whenever they touched it was just much more in a friendly way than a romantic one

She had more chemistry in the two episodes with the camera man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This came up on my Facebook memories today, a video of one second of every episode of the Office. I always watch it whenever I see it I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

This came up on my Facebook memories today, a video of one second of every episode of the Office. I always watch it whenever I see it I love it 😂
Haven’t seen this before and yes it has left me smiling. What a great start to the day, thank you 👍😘

• Heart

Aw I love that!!! 🤣 the earlier series are definitely my favourite.. it normally gets to the Michael Scott paper company and then I start again haha!

travis sing is one of my favourite songs because of the office!

DID I STUTTER

who is justice beaver?

HAVE YOUR LOST YOUR MIND COS I’LL HELP YOU FIND IT

possibly, my favourite line of the whole show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw the last episode yesterday, can’t believe it is finished felt like there were infinite episodes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am watching for the first time. Just started season 3 and I’m slightly underwhelmed?

I love parks and recs and assumed i would love The Office too, does it get a lot better as it goes on?

• Wow
I am watching for the first time. Just started season 3 and I’m slightly underwhelmed?

I love parks and recs and assumed i would love The Office too, does it get a lot better as it goes on?
I’m the opposite, I loved The Office but can’t get into Parks & Rec. I will say I watched the first three or four seasons as ‘background noise’ and didn’t care that much, but at some point something clicked and when I finished my first run through I went straight back to the start.

You will grow to love it 😊 season 5 and 6 are the best imo.

I’d say season 3 onwards it gets amazing. I love it all and Parks and Rec! Literally have them both on rotation.