The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wants to be a big influencer she wants to be a celebrity but it’s not working for her . slowly she try’s to turn her Instagram into just herself then realises nobody cares about her it’s only jaxon who gets the attention so then she posts jaxon and the followers all like and comment . she does not have a huge following that’s why she does ads for tit company’s I know people who have slimming world accounts that get to do ads for bigger companies than her . I think this is why she gets the hump like the photo with her cat she said nobody liked it so she was getting rid of the cat when really nobody wants to see her face . She won’t be a huge influencer like she’s so badly wanting it’s a shame because she is so obsessed with becoming a celebrity that she forgets she could you use her little platform for other sen parents and disabled children raising awareness etc etc

Reactions: 8
I spoke out so many times how the photos of baby azaylia made me feel physically sick and I was ripped a new one by everyone.
People love to use their poorly children for engagement.
Me too felt so wrong seeing a baby so poorly.

Reactions: 18
I will say again I wish J well and genuinely will be thinking of him ❤

But just to add, as I saw a previous comment say about her followers going up, they’re not real followers are they? A lot of them have no bios/ no profile picture which I think are just dud accounts.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she wants to be famous, I think she wants to remain relevant enough to keep the cash rolling in.
Safiya would post raw motherly photos and experiences of time with her daughter.
Ash would post things that felt very manufactured, hun with his muscles out, things that were on brand for him to ensure that all his photos match his grid for his future.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You can actually buy followers a lot of influences do that would not put it last her trying that but again she is not an INFLUENCER . people follow her for jaxons journey other sen mums and mothers who want to follow jaxons journey . If you notice she is posting and tagging gym shark and Zara and river island in her posts she wants them to give her ads but they would never do that she does not have a big enough platform for them kind of company’s and the platform she does have would not benefit them in any way . she wants to be the next molly mae but it will never happen her platform is mainly jaxon and his needs that would not interest the majority of people who follow molly mae they won’t want to see content on a sick child . Her obsession with becoming the next big thing needs to stop she needs to realise her platform is not about fancy clothing designer bags fancy holidays and cocktails like most influencers it’s about a disabled child

Reactions: 3
That poor little man, I hope he fights this. Regardless of my views on how she manages her social media activities I really feel for K right now, her little man is a very poorly boy.

Reactions: 18
Let's lock this for now, as it very quickly oversteps the mark of what's acceptable on tattle.

Mods are very busy on tattle trying to make it run smoothly and if someone is facing a hard time the only thing to say well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 137
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.