The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just Nicole v strange, from the way she talks to her mannerisms I don't what exactly it is but I just get very weird vibes from her. Must be all that annoying lip puckering.
Is pasta all they eat?! Poor Harlow :(

Reactions: 5
I think she just had a gloss on that's plumped her lips a bit as usually she doesn't wear lipstick or gloss at all. But who knows with them, they're so secretive for such silly things for a family who upload their whole lives online

Reactions: 1
Why are they hiding what work they're having in their house? So weird. Clearly a conservatory of sorts.
Does anyone know if they’ve mentioned it anywhere? I presumed it was a single storey extension being built but I’ve only seen a quick clip of how the inside looks right now with the boards up I haven’t watched any videos and don’t look at their social media’s. Just curious as we are having a single storey extension done this year 🤣

Think it’s a conservatory since his dad owns a couple of glazing businesses
Yeah I thought that too and also Darren was over supervising (he popped in the vlog) so that was a give away. Their garden isnt huge so idk how wise a conservatory will be but I am intrigued

Another day, another trip to the mall (filming illegally there, don’t forget) in order to complete a ‘challenge’.
‘If you can spell it Ill (sic) buy it’.
So Nicole can’t spell Gucci but gets bought Gucci perfume none the less.... 🙄

Ugh 😖

What we thinking Casey’s gift to Jed is? Deffo hinting at it being a car but surely not right? Unless he’s got some Miracle David Doberik car sponsor giveaway

What we thinking Casey’s gift to Jed is? Deffo hinting at it being a car but surely not right? Unless he’s got some Miracle David Doberik car sponsor giveaway
You mean they didn’t even say what it was???? After putting ‘what we got him’ in the title and thumbnail??? Am I even surprised. King and queen of clickbait

You mean they didn’t even say what it was???? After putting ‘what we got him’ in the title and thumbnail??? Am I even surprised. King and queen of clickbait
They gave him a personalised number plate, but the real present we will see on Sunday in the main channel video. But the personalised number plate has something to do with the main present. So they are definitely hinting for a car or something.

Reactions: 3
The comments on their videos are sort of funny but sort of depressing. Oh wow I luv u guyz harlo and layc r the cuteist n u r the gr8test parents and inspire me so much x x etc. Ugh!

NI’s got her knickers in a twist again on Twitter.
Imagine, putting your lives up on the web for all to see and then getting upset with someone for re-following them... 🙄

Reactions: 2
So Cringey Fam have gate crashed Claudia & JC’s little break away in Miami 🙄
Casey starts by moaning as usual, “We’ve not had the best luck with the weather, it’s soooper windy...”
Harlow starts her day with a sugar laden breakfast as per usual. In fact, they all have sugary breakfasts. Great idea with diabetes in the family.
Another day, another shopping mall. So predictable.
Harlow loving herself in the mirror again, just like her mother. Talking of whom, this time delights the vlog by talking with her mouth full of chewing gum - ugh!
Obviously there are the ubiquitous presents for everyone.... as per every vlog. And the bombshell that this family of freeloaders are then going to be flying down to Brazil on the same flight as NI’s mum & JC...

Reactions: 7
So my question is...

If CringeyFam are self-isolating in Brazil now, how will they manage without their daily trips to shopping malls and restaurants?
#lifestruggles

Reactions: 5
So my question is...

If CringeyFam are self-isolating in Brazil now, how will they manage without their daily trips to shopping malls and restaurants?
#lifestruggles
They say there self isolation but there not vloging the next 2week so who nose if they are or not nis mum has the kids most of the time anyway so more then likely then will go out thats why they say there not vloging so they don’t get court out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.