The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious too that she gave Saffron a giant Millie’s cookie for being booted off Strictly. Saff gave AJ the exact same thing for his birthday...

#undeclaredAd

Reactions: 1
In the Vlog where they went to buy xmas decs, Harlow was asking for a cuddly Unicorn toy, Casey was all no no you're not allowed that. And then later on of course it was in their house! I knew he'd totally buy her it 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
In the Vlog where they went to buy xmas decs, Harlow was asking for a cuddly Unicorn toy, Casey was all no no you're not allowed that. And then later on of course it was in their house! I knew he'd totally buy her it 😂
Yep I noticed that too lol

Reactions: 2
Hey Hey Hey.
The TATTLE AWARDS are back.
If you want to add a category or feel someone has been missed of the honour of being nominated. Please add them.

CHEERS AND KEEP TATTLING XXX

Every day is a ‘present’ day chez Nasey Fam.
Comics, gifts, presents from family & friends and not forgetting all the stuff they order.
And that’s in addition to all those gifted items.

In fact, it’s more of a surprise if a day goes by without any new stuff.

Does anyone else find themselves just watching Nicole’s mouth when she talks? Haha it’s all I can look at, it moves very strange 😂

Reactions: 3
So, Nicole didn't go to the Barkers with Casey? She seems to have distanced herself. Only 2 strictly posts in 10 weeks too.
I wonder if maybe Darren & Wendy helped them with the deposit and Nicole hasn’t thanked them? I always think she seems very ungrateful when it comes to Casey’s parents, as they do help them out a lot!

I wonder if maybe Darren & Wendy helped them with the deposit and Nicole hasn’t thanked them? I always think she seems very ungrateful when it comes to Casey’s parents, as they do help them out a lot!
Nah I don't think its anything like that as they were staying with them while they waited for the keys to the property. I think she actually prompts Casey to thank his parents more, from what we see. Also, she did buy the stuff for Saffron. I think she felt bad leaving her mum home alone or it would've looked bad for Ni to have gone but left her mum alone - makes it look like her mum didn't want to come. And she probably didn't, Wendy and Claudia don't look like the best of friends.

They seem so refreshed and well put together for a family with a new baby! But it's pretty obvious that Ni's ma is doing so much with/for both kids...I bet it would be a different story without their free babysitter/nanny on tap...

They haven't learnt anything from the robbery at his parents. Every single key for their cars and their house is on the hook as soon as they enter the house. Honestly!!! You cannot help stupid.

Reactions: 7
2k?! Please tell me you're joking.
Yes 😂 but it’s Casey and Nicole,
Stick a Gucci label on thier lil furry ass and I bet they’d do it 😬

edit. I’m naming them Gucci and superdry 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They hardly seem to just chill and spend time with Lake. Ni is never anywhere near him? It's always her mum minding him while they are off spending money. No mention ever of sleepiness nights or him being cranky or anything ever?

Ni is with him loads? She stayed home with Lake when Casey went to his parents, when he took Harlow to soft play and the park etc. Tbh all he does now is sleep, he looks like a really calm baby. He might be quite good in getting to sleep or there sleepless nights may be coming soon. Tbh they didn't really complain about sleep when they had Harlow either unless she was actually ill

Ni is with him loads? She stayed home with Lake when Casey went to his parents, when he took Harlow to soft play and the park etc. Tbh all he does now is sleep, he looks like a really calm baby. He might be quite good in getting to sleep or there sleepless nights may be coming soon. Tbh they didn't really complain about sleep when they had Harlow either unless she was actually ill
I think I'm just jealous as my little dude is a rubbish sleeper still and he's almost one😂
He does seem like a calm little thing. My first was like that so it's a shock to me having a non sleeper this time around lol.

I think I'm just jealous as my little dude is a rubbish sleeper still and he's almost one😂
He does seem like a calm little thing. My first was like that so it's a shock to me having a non sleeper this time around lol.
Awww wishing you and the little one well! x

My oh my, Claudia does work hard during her visits doesn’t she? Full-time childminder, cook & wardrobe organiser. I can’t believe she & Nicole spend so much time doing this, and especially filming every little detail of the process. It was like watching paint dry 🙄 I guess it’s due the extortionate amount of clothes they have. Ridiculous really, as the baby (and Harlow) grow so quickly and most of those will be out-grown in a few weeks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.