The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moved from the Saffron Barker thread ………

Imagine Casey and Nicole name their baby boy “ Casey Junior ” and call him CJ for short 😂 I swear they said the baby name will be unisex and short and with an ego as big as Casey’s it wouldn’t even surprise me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Wow another baker birthday and another ridiculous cake Who really gets a cake like that every year I’m lucky if I get a supermarket cake 😂😂. And they even had Room in the fridge no surprise really And why dose Casey face when is opening is gift looks like really is that all it is 🤔. And The comment about saf nicking the lime light on is birthday 😂

Completely going off topic here but am a long time lurker and desperate to find out people’s views on this as have not noticed it being mentioned anywhere! Has anyone noticed the major tension between Wendy and Claudia?! I’m pretty sure it’s been very awkward since the previous two times Claudia has visited. There was another joint family meal (will find it if anyone is actually interested) and I’m pretty sure Wendy did not say hello to Claudia and they did not acknowledge each other. They were sitting fairly far from each other and did not communicate once and the same thing happened in Casey’s newest birthday vlog!

Also does anyone know what the deal is between Wendy and Jordan (the boy the Barkers took in when Darren’s close friend/Jordan’s dad died). The whole family basically treated him like a son/brother for years whilst he lived with them, then he moved out and everything was fine but now although the rest of them still keep in contact with him on instagram, Wendy no longer follows him and has not done so for a while!!

For some reason if there is anything going on in both of those situations I can totally see it being like that because of Wendy and the way she is!! I bet she thinks she is so much better than Claudia and loves top trumpsing people with her house and multiple cars but Claudia is not threatened whatsoever with her amazing place in Brazil and I bet that kills Wendy inside and she can’t deal with someone else being this ‘boss woman’ she makes out to be😂

The last off topic thing😂 I have noticed Casey deleting comments asking about Ni’s sister Dani, who i assume is gay as it is quite obvious she has a girlfriend who has visited England with her etc. I would not put it past Casey and Ni that they delete these comments it seems almost out of embarrassment and not wanting any mention of it on their channel.. I realise it is no ones business as Dani is not a ‘youtuber’ but the comments have not necessarily been bashing her sexuality it has been people purely asking about her girlfriend who was in some of their videos and it is not like she has not come out to her family or hides it on her social media! Not saying there has to be some big reveal but they could simply say this is Dani’s girlfriend when she is in their vlogs.. We are in 2019 after all!!! I’m actually pretty shocked that the Nasey family don’t have their own thread, I would have so much to say about them and feel like others would too😂

Completely going off topic here but am a long time lurker and desperate to find out people’s views on this as have not noticed it being mentioned anywhere! Has anyone noticed the major tension between Wendy and Claudia?! I’m pretty sure it’s been very awkward since the previous two times Claudia has visited. There was another joint family meal (will find it if anyone is actually interested) and I’m pretty sure Wendy did not say hello to Claudia and they did not acknowledge each other. They were sitting fairly far from each other and did not communicate once and the same thing happened in Casey’s newest birthday vlog!

Also does anyone know what the deal is between Wendy and Jordan (the boy the Barkers took in when Darren’s close friend/Jordan’s dad died). The whole family basically treated him like a son/brother for years whilst he lived with them, then he moved out and everything was fine but now although the rest of them still keep in contact with him on instagram, Wendy no longer follows him and has not done so for a while!!

For some reason if there is anything going on in both of those situations I can totally see it being like that because of Wendy and the way she is!! I bet she thinks she is so much better than Claudia and loves top trumpsing people with her house and multiple cars but Claudia is not threatened whatsoever with her amazing place in Brazil and I bet that kills Wendy inside and she can’t deal with someone else being this ‘boss woman’ she makes out to be😂

The last off topic thing😂 I have noticed Casey deleting comments asking about Ni’s sister Dani, who i assume is gay as it is quite obvious she has a girlfriend who has visited England with her etc. I would not put it past Casey and Ni that they delete these comments it seems almost out of embarrassment and not wanting any mention of it on their channel.. I realise it is no ones business as Dani is not a ‘youtuber’ but the comments have not necessarily been bashing her sexuality it has been people purely asking about her girlfriend who was in some of their videos and it is not like she has not come out to her family or hides it on her social media! Not saying there has to be some big reveal but they could simply say this is Dani’s girlfriend when she is in their vlogs.. We are in 2019 after all!!! I’m actually pretty shocked that the Nasey family don’t have their own thread, I would have so much to say about them and feel like others would too😂
I’ve never noticed it between Wendy and Claudia tbh, we only see a couple of minutes of footage in a vlog so they might get along fine but who knows?
I did notice the Jordan thing though, him and Wendy unfollowed each other and he also unfollowed Darren. Was surprised no one mentioned that, wonder what happened. Would be a shame if it all ended badly, as much as I don’t like Wendy she treated him like a son so god knows what happened. He still comments on saffron, Casey and jed’s post so he must still get along with them fine.

Another day, another birthday celebration chez Nasey Fam. Obvs Ni has managed to order 2 designer items totalling over £1000.00 for Casey’s presents (for those remotely interested, a Gucci T-shirt @ £340.00 + Givenchy trainers @ £575.00). However, she can’t quite complete the birthday prep in time for the day itself, so cue Casey being shut in his bedroom up until Harlow wakes up & she can retrieve the presents from her room. Which leads on to actually writing the cards, bought yesterday, and only completed on the morning of his actual birthday.
Cake ordered for delivery mid-morning. Get those super planning skills!
Casey, spoilt as ever, manages to moan about the weather of all things, spoiling his birthday 🙄
Then we have going out for a Nando’s lunch just 3 + 1/2 hours before his planned birthday dinner out with the rest of his family... 🙄
No time to schedule in a nap for Harlow before their next restaurant session. Claudia & Luiza seem a bit subdued when the rest of the Barker clan turn up, being loud & OTT as per usual. Casey being amazed that Saff has given him a couple of techie items which he had only said the day before that he needed.... Doesn’t seem to be super grateful though.
Then we have the delights of Harlow running around the restaurant when she’s not being entertained by uncle Jed’s phone screen, plus the obligatory shots of fingers being poked into the food and Saffron waving her fork around.

Lovely

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it a bit weird the way they call the baby seed?? I always think of it as an innuendo rather than the size it was when they found out

Harlows birthday video will be up in a couple of days and I know there’s a high chance of that child getting more designer items than toys to help her develop. Maybe some sort of motor skill toy or speech toy? It’s obviously nice to be in that position to buy cute designer shoes etc but it’s not going to benefit her in 6 months. All of those Gucci shoes and Burberry dresses she got when she was younger than one I believe she only wore a handful of times. What a shame..

Harlows birthday video will be up in a couple of days and I know there’s a high chance of that child getting more designer items than toys to help her develop. Maybe some sort of motor skill toy or speech toy? It’s obviously nice to be in that position to buy cute designer shoes etc but it’s not going to benefit her in 6 months. All of those Gucci shoes and Burberry dresses she got when she was younger than one I believe she only wore a handful of times. What a shame..
I’m loving your profile picture.

We all know paultons park will get back to him ASAP though as they want him to promote their brand which is sad but oh well. If he had sense he could just directly message paultons park rather than looking like a complete douche bag making it obvious he’s hinting for a free ticket. He knows damn well it’ll be worth it for Harlow but then again, it’ll only be a 2 hour drive for fast food and shops and maybe 1 or 2 rides with some sort of *shock face* DISASTER on their day. I can’t stand him I really cant. Also, the new merch they’re releasing looks stupid. I think most YouTuber merch looks pathetic.

Finally watched Caseys birthday vlog,
My god the JEALOUSY 🤣
He might pretend he’s happy for saffron but you can almosee the green tinged skin 🤣
I cannot stand Nicole’s lisp, I don’t care if that’s mean (I know it’s mean 😬) but she pretends she doesn’t have a lisp it’s just her accent 🤷‍♀️ It’s not just her accent 🤦‍♀️
If it is her accent she needs to learn how to pronounce words correctly for Harlows sake.
Not just Gucci and Super dry 😐

Casey with brown hair looks like Dean from Good Girls on Netflix. Been wanting to share that thought for ages 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 32036
He looks like he’s about to try and sell you timeshare here 😐

Reactions: 2
Another birthday another ridiculous Cake

Dose any of them go shopping for food as noo food in fridge as cake in there again.

And why dose Casey open Harlow presents why don’t they teach her how open them

I bet Casey’s seething today coz both his sister and his cousin have got their vlogs of Harlow’s birthday party up before him #useless

The amount of gifts they gave her is absolutely ridiculous.
The child had no idea what was going on and just ripped the paper off toys one after the other.
That “birthday” was done for the vlog not the child.
The toys are still in hard plastic she can’t get into and it’s all chucked to the side so they can open the next one.
God forbid she gets to open and look at the toys.
Ridiculous family.
Every single one of them are idiots it’s becoming a competition to see which is worse

I can not believe that with the outfits that little girl has, they send her to a family party in a creased up dress. God I can’t stand Nicole and Casey!!!

Reactions: 4
And did any one else hear some one say “don’t kiss her again...” and then get cut off, when Harlow was forced into kissing the baby???

Wtf was that buffet they had at Harlow’s birthday party?! I get that’s the kind of buffets people have nowadays, but not for a 2 year olds party 🙄 poor kids were probably like wtf is this, Casey and Nicole are just so obssesed with things looking good that they don’t care if it’s practical or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.