The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They lead such a boring life when they could...
be doing other things
with all their time & money.

Yet they choose to
go shopping
+
eat out.
🙄

Reactions: 2
Just come to say just that Casey just drove on is own to the supermarket taking pic of the stuff we’re are out off over here 🤨. Like bragging got fridge full of food and drink and can get loo roll and pasta from the shop he need to grow up

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just come to say just that Casey just drove on is own to the supermarket taking pic of the stuff we’re are out off over here 🤨. Like bragging got fridge full of food and drink and can get loo roll and pasta from the shop he need to grow up
He’s a total jerk

Yeah I thought that was really insensitive

Another day, another laborious vlog - 16 minutes of traipsing round Walmart purchasing unnecessary items 🙄
The sad thing is they are genuinely excited to be shopping again.

Quality content....
NOT

I hate those ‘shopping challenges’ it’s just basically ‘let me do my normal shop, but record it so I can earn back all the money I spend’

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Nicole’s latest tweet re her accent?
Just seen it, actually feel a bit bad for her tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fair enough if people take the piss out of them for acting like idiots or whatever else they do but I don’t get making fun of someone for something they can’t help or change

Reactions: 7
In all fairness, I don't think JC and her sister/grandparents/dad in Brazil have met Lake yet.. They were always planning to go and said so when Lake was born. Ofcourse they would swing it so they could get a holiday to Miami on the way, predictable.

Casey insta story in car messing about with a box of gloves and putting them on so much for isolation

😂😂 Casey thinking he clever buyin hand gel mask and gloves didn’t Quite work out for him thy just rip and made him look stupid and I thought they was going in to isolation So for the seen supermarket subway now to the chemist

• Haha
Everyone around the world panicking about the pandemic
Meanwhile in CringeFam world we have Casey pratting about in a rented Ferrari 🙄
#clueless

Following on from their last vlog. I really hope they’re not keeping Nicole’s family dog locked outside because Harlow is scared. They need to teach Harlow that there’s nothing to be afraid of. She’s fine with Bella (Casey’s family dog) so she can be fine with Jojo (I think that was the name). I know Bella is a lot smaller but it’s unfair to keep her outside if they are.

Reactions: 3
Following on from their last vlog. I really hope they’re not keeping Nicole’s family dog locked outside because Harlow is scared. They need to teach Harlow that there’s nothing to be afraid of. She’s fine with Bella (Casey’s family dog) so she can be fine with Jojo (I think that was the name). I know Bella is a lot smaller but it’s unfair to keep her outside if they are.
I don't think they are. She was scared of the dog before too and the dog was in and out of the house.

Reactions: 3
So the Government Say all British travellers to get back to the uk befor the broaders close dose the Nasey are still in Brazil We’re there liveing life like we’re one holiday don’t they have the virus there nii got a hairdresser in 🤨

• Wow
So the Government Say all British travellers to get back to the uk befor the broaders close dose the Nasey are still in Brazil We’re there liveing life like we’re one holiday don’t they have the virus there nii got a hairdresser in 🤨
I think they're saying that because British travellers are all in hotel accommodation, actually need to come home for jobs etc. But Nasey Family are in a family home and because of jobs, can stay however long they need too. Plus Brazil has less cases than Uk and is MUCH bigger so its safer there esp as Ni lives in gated community. I don't think they'll come back anytime soon, they're gonna stay until everything blows over as they Casey is high risk with his diabetes and the two kids obviously. Wasn't sensible to go Miami either, they're incredibly lucky they didn't get it. But yeah I see them staying for at least 3 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.