The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched them gifting Harlow "bad presents". I personally didn't find it funny, entertaining or interesting. All I felt was sympathy for the children being used as performing monkeys to provide their parents with an income.
I haven’t seen the video but I agree with that. I always think how the children of youtubers will feel in the future when they’re older having every single thing in their life online for ANYONE to see. If they go to school, college, Uni, get a job(unlike their parents), any person they come into contact with can find out so many details about them. I think this must be the first generation to have so much about them online and it’s scary. I know they won’t know any different as it’ll be all they’ve known sadly.

As I’ve got older I’ve really scaled back on what’s online about me. Deleted my Twitter account, made my Facebook and insta private and deleted a lot of details about myself.

Its so easy these days to find out where people live, their daily routine, the layout of their house, what cars they have, what nursery or school their child is in which is scary on its own.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
oh my gosh how dangerous is the way they have got lake in the car seat in the black of the car... the headrest is practically above his head
I noticed this too, it looked like it was set up for Harlow. They're so easy to adjust, you just grab the handle the on the back of the head rest and lower, it adjusts the harness too. Lake would have no chance if they were in a serious accident.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I still find it so strange that Harlow sleeps downstairs? While they are up stairs! Considering the barkers house got broken into and the person was in jeds downstairs bedroom while he slept! I just wouldn’t feel right having my 3 year old downstairs alone while I was upstairs in my own bedroom.

Reactions: 17
To be honest they probably thought like a lot of ‘celebrities’ who are currently away they could get through no problem, backfired though. Unfortunately tier 4 means just that, stay home! I don’t know why they were so upset though, we’re in a global pandemic who do they think they are?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does someone know how the other people are flying from tier 4 areas then? Why aren’t they being turned away?

Reactions: 1
Does someone know how the other people are flying from tier 4 areas then? Why aren’t they being turned away?
You only get turned away when the country youre flying too doesnt want you. Brazil and Spain both BANNED residents from the UK from flying in. Spain did this way before Xmas. Brazil put it in effect from the 25th. They are thick as tit for not checking up to date travel corridor list. They also are very irresponsible considering they are in a high risk area and could take a new variant to an already struggling country and infect Nicoles family.

Nicole has seen her family more than I have seen mine this year and hers live all the way across the world. Mine live 5 minutes away. Barkers actions were inherently selfish, stupid and reckless but I'm not surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I se
You only get turned away when the country youre flying too doesnt want you. Brazil and Spain both BANNED residents from the UK from flying in. Spain did this way before Xmas. Brazil put it in effect from the 25th. They are thick as tit for not checking up to date travel corridor list. They also are very irresponsible considering they are in a high risk area and could take a new variant to an already struggling country and infect Nicoles family.

Nicole has seen her family more than I have seen mine this year and hers live all the way across the world. Mine live 5 minutes away. Barkers actions were inherently selfish, stupid and reckless but I'm not surprised.
I see. They shouldn’t have booked to begin with

Reactions: 6

I haven't seen my family up in Yorkshire for 18 months. And my auntie is dying and ill never see her again.

• Sad
  • Heart
I get if her mum was ill she would want to get home but I can't accept the stupidity and selfishness of taking the whole family especially as they had just mixed with the rest of the Barkers.

I get if her mum was ill she would want to get home but I can't accept the stupidity and selfishness of taking the whole family especially as they had just mixed with the rest of the Barkers.
I agree. If anything she should have gone alone the whole family does not need to go!

Reactions: 4
I agree. If anything she should have gone alone the whole family does not need to go!

I follow Nicole's mom on Insta , just went for a look and her story is her chillin at the pool ?

Apparently Nicole's mum is unwell - not sure how genuine that is but Nicole has posted something on Twitter

Nicole's moms insta story in last few minutes

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
New Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.