The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can both nicole and casey reiterate that they aren't after sympathy only to then post a story of lake crying in the car whilst talking about trying to clear the seats and rest of the car as best they could?
Of course nobody should have to go through that but deal with it calmly and sensibly like adults instead of filming everything including the kids crying and blaming every person possible.

Reactions: 11
I want to say she runs a café
her house is stunning and I’m sure her kids will be privately educated, wonder if N & C are trying to follow in their footsteps? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Also, does anyone know why saffron and Tyler broke up

Reactions: 1
I want to say she runs a café
She owns the cafe - her husband has a very well paying job too.

I believe Nicole was privately educated in Brazil and also when she came over here, her family paid for all her expenses too. Doesnt make sense to me why she moved in with the Barkers tbh? I've always wondered if she paid rent there.

Reactions: 4
The amount of Ad's they are each throwing out is shocking! Almost every post or story is an ad. Are they not embarrassed about how that makes them look?? Each one that gets posted just shows how greedy they are!
An ad came up recently of nicole and the kids going to a peppa pig afternoon tea, all of the comments were shocked about the price. They no doubt got it for free but want others to pay hundreds for a day out.

her house is stunning and I’m sure her kids will be privately educated, wonder if N & C are trying to follow in their footsteps? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Also, does anyone know why saffron and Tyler broke up
I don't think saffron said why they broke up, from recent vlogs they weren't happy during their last holiday together, missing some of it because she lost her passport, arguing in background of casey or Nicole's videos could be lots of reasons.

Last edited:
What is going on with ‘Harlow and Lake’s Christmas Party’? So OTT and show off-y. Read the room.

Harlow looked like she didn’t wanna be in the latest video (gift swap)
I’m sick of them filming their kids for money their full time jobs. It is intrusive and a gross invasion of their privacy. And all because their parents are too gormless (Casey) and lazy (Nicole) to work proper jobs. Ugh 😣

Reactions: 7