The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Nicoles dad have another daughter younger than Harlow? So a half sister and auntie to Harlow and Lake, just wondered why its never mentioned but i guess she does keep quite private when it comes to her dad!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t Nicoles dad have another daughter younger than Harlow? So a half sister and auntie to Harlow and Lake, just wondered why its never mentioned but i guess she does keep quite private when it comes to her dad!
Nicole has never mentioned that she has any other siblings. She keeps her dad and that whole situation private. I get the feeling he's a workaholic which has been mentioned and now, just from my assumptions, none of the siblings seems to get on much with his partner or extended family as the dad always comes to see them at their Mums in Brazil rather than they go to see him. I think they took Harlow to see him the first time when they went to Brazil after her birth and even then, they stayed 2 days in a hotel and didn't vlog much at all. He wasn't in any clips. Then there was another time they were in Brazil and Nicole mentioned her dad was flying in for a few days to see them but she didnt vlog it. He's clearly private.

Nicole has never mentioned that she has any other siblings. She keeps her dad and that whole situation private. I get the feeling he's a workaholic which has been mentioned and now, just from my assumptions, none of the siblings seems to get on much with his partner or extended family as the dad always comes to see them at their Mums in Brazil rather than they go to see him. I think they took Harlow to see him the first time when they went to Brazil after her birth and even then, they stayed 2 days in a hotel and didn't vlog much at all. He wasn't in any clips. Then there was another time they were in Brazil and Nicole mentioned her dad was flying in for a few days to see them but she didnt vlog it. He's clearly private.
Yeah i thought so, i did notice shes much more open about her mum and sisters but not so much her dads family. Just thought it was interesting she has a sister she’s seemingly never met (not sure maybe theyve met behind the scenes)

And i think a lot of viewers have no idea that shes even got a little sister!

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad Ns mum and sister are there.. maybe poor little Lake will actually get some attention on his birthday. It’s so obvious that H is N&Cs favourite child

Reactions: 5
View attachment 807048

looking on Brighton and hove council website no school is on half term this week. It’s way too early for half term. So they’re e illegally taking Harlow out of school for this holiday. Stupid they’re posting it publicly for the school to see she’s taken out for unauthorised reasons
by law a child does not have to be in school until age 5, so because Harlow is 4 she can choose to take her out for as long as she likes (I’m a teacher and had so many kids just not come in early early early covid and this is why)

Reactions: 6
The click bait title ‘Not seeing family for 2 years’. Er no, you last saw them when you left Brazil in June 2020 after a 3 month stay.
So slightly less than 15 months.
Get it right NaseyFam

Reactions: 6
‘Today we mark the end of this’ End of what? The pandemic? Is she having a laugh 🤣🤣

• Wow
The click bait title ‘Not seeing family for 2 years’. Er no, you last saw them when you left Brazil in June 2020 after a 3 month stay.
So slightly less than 15 months.
Get it right NaseyFam
it was may. But yes I get your point, not 2 years.

Just watched the vlog of Lake's birthday and I have to say I honestly can't stand the way Casey talks to both of the kids. It's such a forced, "WOW, look at you go. Aren't I such a nice, attentive dad" type of communication. Like he talks to both of them as if they are year old babies that are just learning to walk, if that makes any sense? Just the whole, "Everyone, everyone look! He'S oN a TrAiN. Woooooooow." It's so irritating to me, just talk to them normally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain to me why a 2 year old needs a balance bike AND a scooter? And that ride on train and all the PLASTIC toys?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else pick up on the unnecessary, excessive use of long words Nicole uses in her insta posts and stories? But doesn’t seem to use them when she speaks on vlogs and stuff? Not sure if I’m being picky but it irritates the life out of me. I feel like she may be trying to make up for having a strong accent which is fair enough as I know she hates it when people comment on it but like speak normally??? With normal words???? Idk

Reactions: 3
Shame they got robbed and I hate to victim blame but don’t keep personal and valuable belongings in your car especially at this time of year.

• Sad
So they drove home using motorways with a smashed window, and glass all over the car?! Isn't that dangerous? Surely there must have been a better option.
Tbf the same has happened to me and we had to do the same thing as we were a good way away from home! Not sure if there is actually anything else that can be done but from my understanding, there’s nothing else other than driving the car home. The smashed window isn’t too bad as it’s like having an open window (just need to driving a little slower than usual) but really hope they tried to clean the glass out as best they could before driving off, that on the other hand is something they can control

Reactions: 1
Aren't they just so dramatic about everything? Yes coming back to a smashed window isn't nice, but it's not the 'worst thing to ever happen to us'

No one was hurt, and its not as if it was smashed when they were all in the car. It could have been a whole lot worse and there's no need for a sob story for everything in their lives!!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure we’ll be treated to a 30 minute story time video full of dramatics and tears about the car break in soon. They better just hope it was their usual designer tat in their stolen bag and there was nothing to identify them and their house because they’ll be an even easier target now if anyone can.

Reactions: 7
‘How do you explain to a 4 year old what’s just happened?’ You don’t need to explain anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10