The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see any title suggestions so left it blank which pretty much sums up their content.

They failed Vlogmas uploads blaming Tier 4.
The children are still the main content with Nicole occasionally showing us something she's purchased because it's so good or cute. Casey still has an ego believing he is a celebrity when in reality it's clear he is hanging on to his sister's success...
They failed to travel to Brazil on Christmas Day and were surprised to be turned away after checking in.
A quick google search tells you current travel restrictions and guidelines but then there isn't a Dior or Gucci Google to help people like them...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry her mum had to have an operation and was unwell but we're in a bleeping pandemic. She cant use her mothers "illness" as an excuse to be together when a few days later, her mum seems to be perfectly fine chilling by the pool (not even the pool in their home either so clearly at a resort). She said they're allowed to be sad about not going bc their daughter doesn't understand why suddenly they're back at home and will not be seeing Nan. Well yes, you are allowed to be sad but again, how reckless to tell your daughter and "hype" her up for this trip when flights are being cancelled left, right and centre since well before Xmas week because of the new variant? Thats on her reckless parenting imo.

I wouldn't even be bothered if they had attempted to quarantine before flying out to Brazil but they literally didnt even try. They went about their Xmas plans as normal and mixed with 3 other households (at least) and still thought "yeah lets fly to Brazil to see a woman who's currently sick and pass on some of the germs we might have" - Getting a a same day test means nothing when you've just seen so many people that SAME day you fly out so symptoms could still come on within 14 days. They make all the excuses they want, its reckless and her mum wasn't knocking on deaths door as she wants everyone to believe. She's clearly fine and was probably having a routine operation but you know they are drama queens.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also noticed how Wendy said “nice of you to pop in” or something like that
Sounded a bit like a dig at them just coming to open presents and then jetting off to Brazil. She must have been a bit pissed off that they were going too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also noticed how Wendy said “nice of you to pop in” or something like that
Sounded a bit like a dig at them just coming to open presents and then jetting off to Brazil. She must have been a bit pissed off that they were going too
There isn't much I like about The Barkers but I do believe Wendy adores her grandchildren and has a lot of time for them not just when the camera is on. I think she is quite a sarcastic person and probably was annoyed the one day they could all meet up, they chose to go away last minute.

Reactions: 10
There isn't much I like about The Barkers but I do believe Wendy adores her grandchildren and has a lot of time for them not just when the camera is on. I think she is quite a sarcastic person and probably was annoyed the one day they could all meet up, they chose to go away last minute.
Yeah that’s definitely the way it came across in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
Nasey Family is mentioned heavily in Saffron’s last video as well of Christmas family. Despite their choices it is sad for Harlow and Lake as Harlow had her hopes up..

Reactions: 1
Just seen Saffron's Christmas day vlog, so the issue was them flying to Brazil via Spain. Someone commented earlier saying that Brazil stopped UK travellers on 25th, but Spain closed their borders on 22nd to non Spanish passport holders. How did they not even know this?! Three whole days before they were due to fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Video titled “our heart breaking Christmas day”

They still got to see some family unlike many that were alone on Christmas.

Reactions: 29
Just seen Saffron's Christmas day vlog, so the issue was them flying to Brazil via Spain. Someone commented earlier saying that Brazil stopped UK travellers on 25th, but Spain closed their borders on 22nd to non Spanish passport holders. How did they not even know this?! Three whole days before they were due to fly.
As with the rest of the Barker clan they think they’re above everyone else and the virus does not affect them. It’s crazy that they didn’t think about checking travel restrictions and even crazier that they wanted to travel to see Nicole’s mum who is unwell and vulnerable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Idk how it would have worked anyway, they said they booked the flights to go over but hadn’t told anyone over there, it was a surprise for them all, but Claudia and all the family went on holiday just after Christmas anyway so Casey and Nicole turning up uninvited would have ruined that 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t find their “obviously were still grateful to see family on Christmas Day” genuine atall!! The same in saffron’s blog when she was like “there obviously worse stuff going on in the world” it’s like they throw it out there in a sentence because they don’t want to come across like dicks. When really their body language and things they say after just makes them sound like they think they’re the only people in the world.

The headline that Spain has closed their borders was all over the news days before Christmas .. how did they not pick that up. And to rush your kids about on Christmas morning! Not to mention you were planning on plonking them on a plane in the middle of a pandemic. I get Nicole wanted to see her family but, not really thinking of anyone but yourself in that situation. We all had to make sacrifices in 2020! You’d have saved your kid in that situation from “a HeArTbReAkInG cHrIsTmAS” if you had stayed put like everyone else did.. oh please with the title, heartbreaking ? some kids didn’t even get to eat on Christmas Day!!! Wankers.

Reactions: 13
Who wants to bet this is about tattle 🥱
No the thread isn't busy enough for them to aim that at tattle plus we don't have a lot of picture stories or pretty aesthetic to keep them here long enough to read.

Reactions: 4
My mum still hasn’t met my 1 year old as she lives nearly 300 miles away. I’m sick of influencers thinking they are above the rules.

I also really don’t like how much they show o Harlows entire life. I have a 3yr old also, and idk I just find it really upsetting. She is constantly getting a camera shoved in her face, for the best reactions of things.

• Sad
So, we’re 2 weeks into the New Year (a full 3 weeks since Christmas) and Lazy Fam haven’t bothered to put a single Vlog up in 2021. Princess Ni has tweeted that we have a vlog to look forward to on Thursday....

#hardworking?
#itthinknot

• Haha
So, we’re 2 weeks into the New Year (a full 3 weeks since Christmas) and Lazy Fam haven’t bothered to put a single Vlog up in 2021. Princess Ni has tweeted that we have a vlog to look forward to on Thursday....

#hardworking?
#itthinknot
At this point, are we surprised? I've stopped watching them all together. Just need unsubscribe.

Reactions: 9
I am quite an avid nasey fam viewer. However, it is really frustrating that they have decided to not “put pressure on themselves” and decided to upload once a week instead of three times a week. This is their job? They really are lazy and it’s embarrassing. As someone who works 60 hours a week, it makes you wonder what some of these “influencers” consider “hard working”.

Reactions: 15
I am quite an avid nasey fam viewer. However, it is really frustrating that they have decided to not “put pressure on themselves” and decided to upload once a week instead of three times a week. This is their job? They really are lazy and it’s embarrassing. As someone who works 60 hours a week, it makes you wonder what some of these “influencers” consider “hard working”.
They've always lacked consistency. I am not even surprised. Two stay-at-home parents and they cant film 2 videos a week? Absolutely shocking and they should be ashamed. They're clearly just in it for the money, it's so obvious. If they keep uploading on their own terms, this won't last very long for them. SO many family bloggers can do it so I don't see why they can't.

Also, if they really wanted to film, they could easily film after the kids are in bed at 7/8pm but God forbid treating this like a normal job and putting in work outside set hours! Thye love to say how busy they are yet there's a reason why they never actually show them doing their "admin" bc its done in an hour, tops.

Reactions: 10