The Naked Doula

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her email newsletter she’s just sent out about the ‘mastermind’ 🙄 says
‘Worried about payments? No drama! Pay later with klarna means you get flexibility at your fingertips!’

I think it’s terrible she’s encouraging people to use klarna if they can’t afford it. Her target audience is mainly new mums who are probably worried about going back to work/losing their identity etc. Getting into debt is certainly not what people in such a vulnerable position need 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I cringe so much when I hear her swearing in front of her baby. I know her baby’s still young and doesn’t understand, but it’s so excessive.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s wiped her Instagram again. Only one post up now. Take it nobody was gullible enough to pay £444 for her woo-woo 4 week course 😂 she has totally lost direction hasn’t she. She renamed her account to something like ‘starsoulsomatics’ but I see that’s changed now too. She doesn’t know what to do with herself

I think she’s friends with some of (at least 1) of these birth business/ business coaches who have no idea of the real world and are all “manifest your riches, people will pay.” And tend to be very judgemental of those who can’t/wont

Reactions: 3
She’s split from her husband and has moved house with the children. Don’t think they were married for long? Is he the dad of her eldest child too?

I think she put so much focus on the birth of her baby and struggled to cope with her birth not going as planned. She’s completely lost direction and her life has just fallen apart. Very sad really

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s full on lost it. Quite a plain and boring woman who thought if she made herself sound whacky and zany enough then she would become a lot more interesting. Went a bit far with it. She’s delusional. No- really. Very concerning.

I refer to my previous comment.
Language being used is very similar to some others are using.
Does she believe it or is she being coached in this speech, I dunno.
But it’s concerning to see birthworkers speak in such a way. The whole “think yourself rich”, “think yourself better” thing is extremely dangerous

Reactions: 6
She’s split from her husband and has moved house with the children. Don’t think they were married for long? Is he the dad of her eldest child too?

I think she put so much focus on the birth of her baby and struggled to cope with her birth not going as planned. She’s completely lost direction and her life has just fallen apart. Very sad really
After the birth of her second I’m surprised her husband didn’t try and get her sectioned to be honest, because her posts and stories were unhinged and she 100% full on lost it
---
Notice how she doesn’t include in her intro that she’s had 2 c sections as well - that doesn’t fit in with what she’s trying to sell does it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8