The Mills Family (Andrea & Tom Mills)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Tom's 'child interview' with Asher... i found it really sad and concerning tbh
I tried but couldn’t make it through. Was too awkward. Though from what I did here, it was a bit concerning that ‘what makes you happy’ was answered with cleaning up and sorting things and Tom says yeah that makes him happy when Asher does that too. Poor kid probably feels like he can only get approval from his dad if he’s constantly looking after the house and kids. Far too much responsibility for a 17 year old. Especially as his lay about father does f all.
What else was said?

Reactions: 4
Hi new here
It annoys me how Tom sits there waiting for people to join him while ignoring the kids
If they make good money (I don’t know if they do ) why is the house so shabby ?
the kids seem very strange like some don’t even speak up poor children
On a recent unboxing he was complaining about getting gifts and quite a few said take the address off then
He’s very strange and they buy so many clothes yet you don’t see them wear them ?!

Reactions: 3
The Mills. Wow. Tom is such a piece of work. 9 kids and a selfish father who prioritizes his own romantic endeavors over the need of his kids. Six sons and three daughters, he doesn't get it, he doesn't even try. I think some of the worst aspects of their life that he forces his kids to endure: never ending background noise of Biblical scriptures and Dominionist/Rapture sermons on CDs, and bonus material for bedtime in their bedrooms; Tom denying tutors or extra academic help for his kids after Andrea passed, still delusional thinking that ACE is the only possible "school work" that he will allow his kids to do. It's basically busy work in booklets that repeat the same material from 4th grade to 12th grade. It's so degrading. And he won't allow his older sons to attend community College or try anything new for themselves. Its so unfortunate.
That's really abusive towards the children. CPS need to step in ASAP.

I agree that the children need medical and dental care! the dinners are not nutritionally good. In one video where they had spaghetti I know Eden ate at least 6 dinner rolls. Thomas is the only one that appears to be handling Andrea's death the others are not! They need clothing and shoes that fit. The house is filthy. CPS needs to pay a visit.

I agree that the children need medical and dental care! the dinners are not nutritionally good. In one video where they had spaghetti I know Eden ate at least 6 dinner rolls. Thomas is the only one that appears to be handling Andrea's death the others are not! They need clothing and shoes that fit. The house is filthy. CPS needs to pay a visit.
They all look unwell and unkempt. CPS needs to visit them sooner rather than later before something awful happens.
It's also very concerning that the children all wear the same colour clothes, aren't allowed to mix with anyone else and are forced to listen to sermons 247.
My heart goes out to the children they really need help.

Reactions: 5
I desperately worry for Eden. Shes 11 year's old and its a matter of days/weeks before the natural progression into womanhood will begin. I often wonder is Tom educated/comfortable enough to teach his daughter about mensturation..is Eden even aware thats what will happen?. I remember being 12 when my period first started and although educated on the matter and in a household with a mother and older sister.. it was still daunting and embarrassing. (same went for bra shopping!)

I desperately worry for Eden. Shes 11 year's old and its a matter of days/weeks before the natural progression into womanhood will begin. I often wonder is Tom educated/comfortable enough to teach his daughter about mensturation..is Eden even aware thats what will happen?. I remember being 12 when my period first started and although educated on the matter and in a household with a mother and older sister.. it was still daunting and embarrassing. (same went for bra shopping!)
I know my heart breaks for Eden in particular. I even remember when Andrea was alive I always felt she treated poor Eden with disdain or something. I feel so sorry for all the children. I remember when April was there she made a real effort with Eden and it was nice that she had a daughter the same age. That would have been brilliant for Eden. I really worry for those kids. I don't watch the channel I haven't since Andrea passed. But I did check in during the April saga. I don't live in the US but I wonder has anyone ever called CPS on them?

Last edited:
I know my heart breaks for Eden in particular. I even remember when Andrea was alive I always felt she treated poor Eden with disdain or something. I feel so sorry for all the children. I remember when April was there she made a real effort with Eden and it was nice that she had a daughter the same age. That would have been brilliant for Eden. I really worry for those kids. I don't watch the channel I haven't since Andrea passed. But I did check in during the April saga. I don't live in the US but I wonder has anyone ever called CPS on them?

From what i read over at FreeJinger, Someone called the police on them. not sure how true that is.. but makes you wonder!

Reactions: 2
And the older children eating off of the divided plates like they are toddlers is ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Asher really strikes me as a teen struggling with anxiety/possibly sexuality. He seems alot more insecure and reserved than the other boys and chose to 'work' with Tom rather than leave the house and find work elsewhere. I could be off.. just an assumption

Reactions: 1