The Mills Family (Andrea & Tom Mills)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch the Mills family? Andrea Mills started her YouTube channel back in 2014 as a place to document life as a religious family of 11. She shared home schooling, home births,home church and home remedies. She passed away suddenly from cancer and complications from a miscarriage in August 2019. Tom Mills (the father) now runs the channel and films the family after the death of Andrea.

The family have done a few questionable things over the years that I dont agree with (such as Tom filming Andrea dead in bed). im not the biggest fan of him and was curious if anyone else watches the channel.

Reactions: 4
I used to watch the channel and was surprised at how upset I was when Andrea passed, I haven’t watched much of the new stuff though although still like to watch her old gardening videos, I loved the way she got all the kids involved.

I have watched a few since Andreas passing and I have to say I feel for Tom , hes a great dad and you can see hes just learning as hes going along. He did a vlog where he visited Andreas plot and you could hear how upset he was which made me slightly uncomfortable . he mostly does shopping hauls and pizza nights now and the odd present opening .

Reactions: 2
I did, haven't watched much since she died, saw the thumbnail the other day and thought who is this other woman in the front of the van? And why is she also wearing red!

Reactions: 1
Ooh wondered if there was a thread about them. He’s showing off his new girlfriend isn’t he, wonder how long till she moves in although how she will fit in that house with her children I’ll never know!!

I was very sad when she died, it was all so sudden. I can't believe he has a girlfriend already - that was quick!

Ooh wondered if there was a thread about them. He’s showing off his new girlfriend isn’t he, wonder how long till she moves in although how she will fit in that house with her children I’ll never know!!
How many kids does she have? Do we reckon she is the woman he was talking about way too soon after Andrea died?

How many kids does she have? Do we reckon she is the woman he was talking about way too soon after Andrea died?
She’s got a few I think, she mentioned some bonus children which I thought was an odd thing to say, turns out it’s her step children. She’s a widow and home schools so Tom is rubbing his hands with glee at that. How long till she’s moved in and she takes care of all the kids full time 😂

Reactions: 3
I have watched all the vlogs from just before Andrea died.
i just don’t agree with all that Tom does but the children are lovely and he is very patient with them.

I know of them and I am not a fan. The children do not seem well cared for or well fed and I don't believe their educational or emotional needs are being met. I believe they have little to no medical or dental care. Their house is far to small for them all, they have the bible playing on an audio system all waking hours, I believe.

They are a complete rabbit hole for anyone who is interested. The children are lovely, none of this is their fault and I hope they go on to lead happy lives.

Interested if anyone knows of them from FJ? I used to be on there years ago, am really not a fan of it now, though admittedly I lurk.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know of them and I am not a fan. The children do not seem well cared for or well fed and I don't believe their educational or emotional needs are being met. I believe they have little to no medical or dental care. Their house is far to small for them all, they have the bible playing on an audio system all waking hours, I believe.

They are a complete rabbit hole for anyone who is interested. The children are lovely, none of this is their fault and I hope they go on to lead happy lives.

Interested if anyone knows of them from FJ? I used to be on there years ago, am really not a fan of it now, though admittedly I lurk.
What’s FJ?
Agree the children are lovely but so brainwashed.
Im sorry to say but didn’t Andrea die because she left it so late to seek medical help? She believed she could cure everything with herbs, it’s so sad

Reactions: 5
What’s FJ?
Agree the children are lovely but so brainwashed.
Im sorry to say but didn’t Andrea die because she left it so late to seek medical help? She believed she could cure everything with herbs, it’s so sad
Free Jinger, a fundie discussion forum. I left when people took offence at the use of the word twit. It's very, very politically correct, very cliquey, very superior. Not my cup of tea.

She did. She was ill for so long, you could see it in the lymph nodes on her neck in vlogs for months, so she wasn't just "under the weather". A horrific way to go and hopefully a reminder to everyone to get things checked out asap. she thought you could get rid of cavities with some sort of herb potion and now it turns out one of her kids had to go to the dentist to get 15 cavities filled before he could have braces.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Free Jinger, a fundie discussion forum. I left when people took offence at the use of the word twit. It's very, very politically correct, very cliquey, very superior. Not my cup of tea.

She did. She was ill for so long, you could see it in the lymph nodes on her neck in vlogs for months, so she wasn't just "under the weather". A horrific way to go and hopefully a reminder to everyone to get things checked out asap. she thought you could get rid of cavities with some sort of herb potion and now it turns out one of her kids had to go to the dentist to get 15 cavities filled before he could have braces.
Jeez that’s shocking

I thought that he’d do this. I feel so sorry for the children they’re kept away from the real world.

Reactions: 4
I'm really glad we're talking about them here. Honestly don't mind if people disagree, it's a really interesting one to discuss. I was lurking like a loser with no one to talk to on the other forum :ROFLMAO:

What do people think of April? I feel at this point anything is better than they have if she can be a consistent in their lives. I cannot see how she and Tom are compatible other than religion, but I did see a sort of spark there. She has money, she cooks, she actually leaves the house, she seemed to want to bond with the kids. The ones under the age of 12 need someone other than Tom in their lives. I'm just amazed she's prepared to leave everything to head to Wyoming.

I'm really glad we're talking about them here. Honestly don't mind if people disagree, it's a really interesting one to discuss. I was lurking like a loser with no one to talk to on the other forum :ROFLMAO:

What do people think of April? I feel at this point anything is better than they have if she can be a consistent in their lives. I cannot see how she and Tom are compatible other than religion, but I did see a sort of spark there. She has money, she cooks, she actually leaves the house, she seemed to want to bond with the kids. The ones under the age of 12 need someone other than Tom in their lives. I'm just amazed she's prepared to leave everything to head to Wyoming.
I’m not sure about her, it’s a lot to take on so if she’s prepared for it then good for her I suppose 🤷‍♀️
you just know that as soon as Tom moves her in ( I’m guessing they Would get married first due to religion? ) she will be doing everything. All the cooking, homeschool all the kids etc he’ll go back to his computer shop with his Bluetooth earpiece and strut around 🙄

I had a look over on the 'freejinger' forum and they're discussing it there! im gobsmacked
That’s shocking, how long ago did this happen? I don’t see how he would be allowed around the children by law 😔