The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does either of them stay sober to look after their two young children? ☺☺

Reactions: 3
I'd need a drink if I lived with him.

As much as she posts about loving her ginger fella or being needy that she has to always be touching him I get the impression she isn't as in love or as happy in that marriage as she makes out. He doesn't appear to lift a finger around the house or have active involvement with childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

As much as she posts about loving her ginger fella or being needy that she has to always be touching him I get the impression she isn't as in love or as happy in that marriage as she makes out. He doesn't appear to lift a finger around the house or have active involvement with childcare.
I agree. He’s quite chauvinistic and definitely more than self-centred. Whenever he goes on one of his weird angry rants at the close of their video she just kind of stares into space with a face of someone who’s dreaming of freedom

Reactions: 6

If my husband didn't bother parenting our daughter I'd tell him where to go 😂 she's 3 months old now and he's quickly learnt that I will refuse to do everything on my own, it only took a couple of meltdowns 😂😂😂

sometimes I think it's how people are brought up 🤷

Reactions: 4
If my husband didn't bother parenting our daughter I'd tell him where to go 😂 she's 3 months old now and he's quickly learnt that I will refuse to do everything on my own, it only took a couple of meltdowns 😂😂😂

sometimes I think it's how people are brought up 🤷
I agree with your last statement. In Stef's case, I think it's more mental illness. You only have to spend 5 minutes watching them to pick up on what a hot mess he is. If ever there was a person who needed a lot of therapy and anti-depressants, it would Stef. It makes you wonder how low Hannah's self-esteem had to have been, to even marry him in the first place. When's she's not around him I actually like her. So do other people.

Totally agree. Stef has always been fame hungry before he met Hannah, hanging round the heat D listers & Made In Chelsea stars. Thinking money and status could solve all his problems. But here we are, and he’s more depressed then ever.

Reactions: 1
The don't even seem particularly bothered about uploading anymore. They are beyond complacent.

On stories today Hannah asking for tips on long haul flights with a 2 and half year old. She says the last time they did long haul was to Australia and she can't remember what she did to keep Grayson entertained. Isn't the whole excuse these floggers use for videoing their lives it to have video diaries so why doesn't she just watch one of her old videos to find out what she did.

Reactions: 5
On stories today Hannah asking for tips on long haul flights with a 2 and half year old. She says the last time they did long haul was to Australia and she can't remember what she did to keep Grayson entertained. Isn't the whole excuse these floggers use for videoing their lives it to have video diaries so why doesn't she just watch one of her old videos to find out what she did.
Where are they going?

Bloodyhell, she knocks it back still!! mind you I always remember( if my memory serves me well) her in her dressing gown with Grayson as a newborn mucking Prosecco at 3 in the afternoon!! She used to say ‘don’t judge me’! Well, I do Hannah, because you put your life out there to be judge! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bloodyhell, she knocks it back still!! mind you I always remember( if my memory serves me well) her in her dressing gown with Grayson as a newborn mucking Prosecco at 3 in the afternoon!! She used to say ‘don’t judge me’! Well, I do Hannah, because you put your life out there to be judge! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I judge her too - mostly because she’s already addressed this in a vlog and expressed a desire to give up drinking and admitted she’s too reliant. Then absolutely nothing changes and she continues to post photos of her drinks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
3 weeks for a video and that's what they uploaded.
2 holidays and all that fuss about scripting and heavy editing... it was tit. I want to like them, I really do. But their videos are getting worse and worse.

Also, the bit where R is asking for the crisps and Hannah snarls 'fine, just shut the duck up' at her 2 year old. It was so genuinely nasty.

My youngest is 2. They're hard work and I welcome a healthy dose of reality around that. But I've never seen 2 people that are so totally inappropriate with their kids so often. They REALLY seem to resent them. If they were working class people would be in uproar over that sort of behaviour. But they seem to think that because they are living in middle class Bath, sipping wine and skiing then their chavy approach to their kids will be overlooked.

I think the fact that they were considering a third child just sums them up entirely. It's all for content. They seem to spend most of their time drinking and resenting their kids but would throw a third child in just for some more views. They are awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
3 weeks for a video and that's what they uploaded.
2 holidays and all that fuss about scripting and heavy editing... it was tit. I want to like them, I really do. But their videos are getting worse and worse.

Also, the bit where R is asking for the crisps and Hannah snarls 'fine, just shut the duck up' at her 2 year old. It was so genuinely nasty.

My youngest is 2. They're hard work and I welcome a healthy dose of reality around that. But I've never seen 2 people that are so totally inappropriate with their kids so often. They REALLY seem to resent them. If they were working class people would be in uproar over that sort of behaviour. But they seem to think that because they are living in middle class Bath, sipping wine and skiing then their chavy approach to their kids will be overlooked.

I think the fact that they were considering a third child just sums them up entirely. It's all for content. They seem to spend most of their time drinking and resenting their kids but would throw a third child in just for some more views. They are awful.
The look on her face when she said that was absolutely vile. And he just comes across as such a pretentious self absorbed hole. Can’t abide him

I wonder where they are going on their flight? Orlando perhaps? I can’t imagine they’d go to Disney without begging for 100 other freebies though

Also, what part does Hannah say that to R?

Last edited:
I wonder where they are going on their flight? Orlando perhaps? I can’t imagine they’d go to Disney without begging for 100 other freebies though

Also, what part does Hannah say that to R?
3 minute 30ish on their new video.

The snarl in her voice, she really meant that. He's only 2 😔

Oh Jesus I’m surprised they left that in there. I am far from a perfect parent but I think swearing at him is going a bit far. Why couldn’t she just say ‘fine just have it then’ and I know she tried to say it quietly but I just find it aggressive.

She was probably too pissed on the flight to remember! Where they going anyway, why all the secrets. Treat people like idiots. Give me tips for long haul flight please but we won't tell you where we are going peasants. These bloggers really wind me up, do feck all for work and yet can afford expensive holidays

South Africa is their next destination. I cant abide these two any more, thr snapping at the kid, constantly drinking, not disclosing 'press trips' properly ANYWHERE and bet neither visit Dorset or the ski town were happy to be sharing one short video as a review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.