The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had a boob job?! I haven't watched them for ages. Genuinely used to love their vlogs but lost interest when they left London
She had it before Grayson, blogged it for a clinic, now it’s completely disappeared

Reactions: 1
I could never see the stuff about her before on the link. For whatever reason it doesn’t come up! Finally I’ve seen that she did indeed get a boob job and that she blogged it for them, Wonder why she keeps it so secret?! And why it’s so hard to find any information about it from the actual site? Has she blocked search terms of her and the clinic or something?! She’s got such a rounded arched back, I wonder if it’s from the boob job? Might explain why she struggled to breastfeed Grayson at first, but she never ever mentioned it so who knows.

Also, 2 things. Isn’t making money out of getting your children to act in an ad illegal? How are they paying Grayson for all his speaking parts and acting? such as in the latest H&M kids clothes ad?
And, shouldn’t stef be paying back all the investors that lent him money for Wantfeed instead of buying and renovating a house? He says that as soon as wandfeed is ready he will sell it and pay back all the investors, but why do they have to wait while he enjoys spending all this money ? On gadgets, toys, expensive clothes, holidays and expensive organic food etc.. I just don’t get it???!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate it when he forces Grayson to narrate stuff. I could not watch it. The poor kid was struggling through it. It was awful.

Hannah’s spelling is horrendous for someone who makes a living out of “content”... and has autocorrect on her phone 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I thought they were so real when she was pregnant/Grayson was a baby, now they are ridiculously unrelatable

Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with the wantfeed thing? I remember years ago when they launched it and then later on did they have an ‘opportunity’ for people to invest? I can’t remember it’s been so long! I live down the road from Bath and have seen Hannah around and she looks gorgeous without makeup on 🙄

Omg! I HATE these freeloading money grabbers! No 30, their new house, tagging every company showing things she’s ‘resisting’ buying.....yeah love, right!!!! You are hoping they will ‘kindly gift’ it!!! Bloody buy it like everyone else has too! 🤬😡🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Checked out Hannah's interiors page - looks like they are going for the seriously expensive but looks like a junk yard look.

Nice to see all the crowd funding for Wantfeed paid off. I remember their vlog, back in the days when they were good stating the only way they could continue vlogging for lucky old us was if we backed Stef's Wantfeed plans as they didn't want to sell out by doing lots of Ads and that all the money they make from the (then weekly, now whenever we can be arsed) vlogs went to the music artists.

Reactions: 5
I completely agree: they used to be relatable.
Now they are having thousands of pounds renovation work to their house. How on earth do they afford it? Those 2 log burners (plus installation) must be at least £15k.
I am really baffled by it all.
According to the information on Companies House, Stef is £13,171 in debt to Wantfeed....
Oh dear.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I never understood their renting plans, they moved into a massively expensive property and I can’t see how they can realistically afford that going forward. Does anyone know how much they roughly make a month vlogging?

Reactions: 2
I was just about to comment how the hell they afford it?! They barely upload any content anymore. Their videos are very irregular and I can’t imagine they earn much from them?! Wantfeed is a big fat fail too.

Although if you look at Squeaky G on companies house, I mean I don’t understand it at all so it could be the opposite, but looks like they’ve got shite loads of money? 😱

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.