The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have left it a little too late to market Christmas cards. Expect most people would have brought their cards by now.

Reactions: 2
So they are off on an eight hour flight somewhere so who will be working on processing the Christmas card orders?
Shame that some people will be buying these cards thinking they are supporting the family but they must be employing people to actually take care of the business.
It's not like the old days when Hannah would be writing out the gift tags and taking them down to the post office herself.

?? I was sitting with my little girl when I watched Sunday's video. She now knows Santa isn't real ? Gutted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I can't believe Hannah sat there and just started spouting off about Santa when she was about to wrap some pressies, totally caught me off guard. Lesson learned, don't watch YT around kids, even seemingly harmless family channels ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen on instagram that some viewers had knocked on their door and really freaked Hannah out. Although I don't think knocking on a strangers door is ok they should maybe see this as a sigh of the dangers putting your home and family on the internet can be. What if it wasn't just some young, adoring fans?

Reactions: 6
How can these people not see that people are turning up at their door as if they know them, because they have been treating these viewers as if they’re mates to manipulate them into buying what they’re flogging? They gave up their family’s privacy for easy cash & freebies, there’s going to be a downside, this is part of it

Reactions: 7
Buy our make up bags, posters, jewellery and Christmas cards but don't you dare try and engage with us. It freaks poor Hannah out.
How about try not filming right outside your house so that people don't recognise where you live.

Reactions: 5
It’s actually concerning that they couldn’t see this coming. (Obviously no, strangers shouldn’t be knocking on their door as if they know them, but I can fully understand how they felt it was ok, because they have been manipulated). They’ve given away so much information. They’ve posted photos of their son in his school uniform knowing that they have fans all over the place. They (and many others in similar situations) need a wake up call. Their children's’ safety shouldn’t be a commodity

The michalaks are as bad as the meldrums, they are ‘gifted’ their annual ski holiday and only now has Hannah put gifted!!! She didn’t have that up to begin with, infact she is worse then most with not labelling stuff! Infuriating, stop selling lies to your viewers!

Reactions: 4
God, don’t tell me these halfwits are still “relevant”.

I haven’t watched their channel in ages .. but still remember what a big PRICK I thought Stef was.

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow Hannah on Instagram because it was ad after ad after ad. She even admitted on one of her latest vlogs that in between the ads she puts up ‘filler photos’ basically her instagram is nothing but a place to flog ads so she adds a few extra photos in between to disguise the fact.

They truly believe they’re so so talented too

• Haha
I've unsubscribed from them as I can no longer handle Stef. Two weeks ago he maturely addressed all the feedback they've received, regarding the over production of their videos. Then in last week's video he did a pretty rude opening monologue, where he all but confirmed that he wasn't going to change the video format. He is incapable of taking any kind of constructive criticism. And he wants to produce a show for Netflix? Oh sweet summer child, you can't even handle feedback on your channel. He's the Kanye West of YouTube. He thinks he is a creative unicorn, when in reality he's just a punch line to a really bad joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've unsubscribed from them as I can no longer handle Stef. Two weeks ago he maturely addressed all the feedback they've received, regarding the over production of their videos. Then in last week's video he did a pretty rude opening monologue, where he all but confirmed that he wasn't going to change the video format. He is incapable of taking any kind of constructive criticism. And he wants to produce a show for Netflix? Oh sweet summer child, you can't even handle feedback on your channel. He's the Kanye West of YouTube. He thinks he is a creative unicorn, when in reality he's just a punch line to a really bad joke.
Think it was the ‘we’re too young for a mortgage’ line that did it... you’re nearly 49 Stef! Grow the duck up!! Pompous boring twit.! As for Hannah, not a lot going on up there in Hsnnah land! Zero personality, hides the fact she’s has a boob job and is dull as dishwater!

Reactions: 3
He truly believes he’s getting a Netflix show

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think it was the ‘we’re too young for a mortgage’ line that did it... you’re nearly 49 Stef! Grow the duck up!! Pompous boring twit.! As for Hannah, not a lot going on up there in Hsnnah land! Zero personality, hides the fact she’s has a boob job and is dull as dishwater!
Has she had a boob job?! I haven't watched them for ages. Genuinely used to love their vlogs but lost interest when they left London

Has she had a boob job?! I haven't watched them for ages. Genuinely used to love their vlogs but lost interest when they left London
I don't think so. She had 2 kids close together and breast fed quite Rufus until recently I think, ight even still be going.... I should get off this thread. I've always liked the Michalaks and appreciate Stef's style and their content. Don't think that will go down well on this thread!

Yes she has, she had one as part of an ad before she had Grayson.

Edit: it was for the Belvedere Clinic in 2013.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.